Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Hi,
if u have any kind of questions regarding the game/soloq/ranked 5s feel free to ask or even add me ingame.

Euw Server: Wrâth

Best regards, Wrath

Thanks
11 Users
Old   #2

Tips for better farming (Adc)? How to get high farm and still be with team in mid game? Sry for bad eng.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 8
When u lose lane and u behind.
Still buy dmg or armor/mr/life
Old   #4

Best Junglers to carry games at D4 on EUW?
Best Top Laners to carry games at D4 on EUW?

Old   #5

elunwe: U dont need high farm every game. Just be rly good at lasthitting in laningphase but when the teams start grouping u can often get more gold by being in the teamfights.

Sinesstar: It depends on the champion u are playing. Some champions are only good with dmg items and if u buy def u are goin to fall even more behind. Also if u buy def when being behind the chances of getting back in the game are getting even smaller. I like increasing the risk when im behind. When u are ahead u can reduce risk.

Heave112: As a jungler the better u gank the harder u carry games. Eve, Nida, Elise, Reksai are the best atm imo. As a top laner u need dmg and mobility to roam and **** people up. Best atm are Riven, Irelia and Hecarim. Gp is also fine hes ranged so he doesnt need so much mobility.
Old   #6

@Wrath.league: What do you think about Rammus, i think he has pretty good ganks, extremely tanky, can he carry?

Regarding Eve/Reksai/Nidalee all have below 50% win rate, do you think it is because of the skill gap these heroes have? or due to falling off late in the case of Eve/Reksai.

Regards,
Old   #7

Best adc champs atm?
Old   #8

elite*gold: 5
btw you appear in a froggen reddit frontpage vid as reksai
doing pretty much nothing tbh but who cares xd

Old   #9

elite*gold: 426
In case of 4v5 bcs someone went afk..

... better surrender or keep tryharding to win a 4v5
Old   #10

Heave112: He can be good if u can reach the enemy adc every fight. I wouldnt pick him if they can kite u easily. Rek Eve Nida are very good early and u need to make their ganks work. That way u can snowball the game but u need to be active. Their overall winrate is **** but they can have very high winrates.

Elunwe: Kalista, Jinx, Sivir, Vayne i would say. They all deal sick dmg or have high teamfight impact.

slim: yeah i saw that ^^. Well i knocked up vlad the second he came out of the pool else we both wouldve died probably. But yeah that was 95% Froggen .

Kuroko: Well if u look at it from a time perspective u can probably surrender. But if u want to have as few losses as possible then u should keep playing. Its possible to win 4v5 and sometimes they come back or one of the enemy team dcs. U never know.
Old   #11

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
Elunwe: Kalista, Jinx, Sivir, Vayne i would say. They all deal sick dmg or have high teamfight impact.
What about Tristana?
Old   #12

€uronymous: Tristana is good for premade games where every1 plays his main role and people dont feed so much.The games are more farm oriented and its not that much of a problem that shes so weak mid game. But for soloq the others are better.
Old   #13

what do u think about tryndamere?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
€uronymous: Tristana is good for premade games where every1 plays his main role and people dont feed so much.The games are more farm oriented and its not that much of a problem that shes so weak mid game. But for soloq the others are better.
But wait, Kalista is better then Tristana for Soloq?
Old   #15

uzzzzz: He is quite good for soloq. Hes not the best but almost. If the enemy team cant kite him hes a beast. I play him from time to time

Thanks
1 User