Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/06/2018, 17:38   #856

elite*gold: 0
can i send you pm with my opgg and you tell me am i doing something wrong or just totally unlucky
Ur tf looks fine ur cs could be a bit higher if u want to make it to challenger imo. But i would stop playing so many other champs. Also maybe start dodging games where many of ur teammates are autofilled dnno if u do that allrdy.
Old 05/09/2018, 06:54   #857

elite*gold: 40
how do you avoid getting tilted? i dont mean tilted like hard throwing the game. but iam sure you know that feeling when you play a assassin, burn all your abilities and the enemy survives with 20hp then a wild caitlyn appears and crits you 3 times in a row with IE only. i always try to focus hard, but when i watch my replays i see how i tend to play a little bit worse and this little bit cost me games.
Old 05/09/2018, 07:11   #858

elite*gold: 980
@ how is it possible to like this game after that long time of playing the same mode with the same champs with the same broken community? I quit playing years ago because nothing really changed at all.
Old 05/09/2018, 20:05   #859

how do you avoid getting tilted?
I prefer to play champs where i cant missplay too hard. I dodge games when my team looks like they wont tryhard. I take a break after a loss sometimes even an entire day. I try to only play my best champ on my main so i dont tilt myself too hard. I mute every1 in chat. If u do those things u can avoid alot of tilt.

how is it possible to like this game after that long time of playing the same mode with the same champs with the same broken community?
If u get fun out of improving urself u dont care about the community i mute every1 anyways and also u probably want to play the same champs since u want to get better. If u focus on elo and chatting etc u wont enjoy the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2018, 20:09   #860

elite*gold: 1
@ Best junglers atm?
Old 05/09/2018, 23:24   #861

elite*gold: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
how is it possible to like this game after that long time of playing the same mode with the same champs with the same broken community?
If u get fun out of improving urself u dont care about the community i mute every1 anyways and also u probably want to play the same champs since u want to get better. If u focus on elo and chatting etc u wont enjoy the game.
But thats the thing. I didnt focus on Elo or people. I just tried to play. But then, there are feeder, or "jungler" that stick in my toplane with no jungle mob ever killed, or killstealers that dont care whether the team loses because he only looks on his kills and team fights are uninteresting. Or the best of all: a ragequit kiddo.

And if we stop regarding the community and focus on riot, what can we see? That they nerf and buff champs. But where are the new maps? Or Game types? E. G. Capture the Flag or King of the Hill, or what ever could there be? How about Aram inside aram? New champ each 2min?

I dont understand why people accept that the game is unchanged since 1 or 2 years after realese..
Old 05/11/2018, 19:25   #862

@Wrath.league Best junglers atm?
I would say graves eve kha (ww for lower elo)

I dont understand why people accept that the game is unchanged since 1 or 2 years after realese
Why change things that are working. Chess is almost unchanged for hundreds of years.
Old 05/11/2018, 19:32   #863

elite*gold: 139
how can I come back as a jungler? I only loose the games where EVERY lane of my team is pushing -> I cannot do an early gank -> enemy jungler ganks -> gets kills -> my team is still pushing -> they die again -> slowly but steadily we loose and I kinda cannot get back into game
Old 05/12/2018, 17:31   #864

how can I come back as a jungler?
If all lanes are pushing clear ur jgl and when the enemy jgler ganks do drake/herlad on the other side or invade him. If u think u can beat the enemy jgler and laner together with ur laner then go for the counter gank. But u need to ward alot when all lanes are pushed if possible during ur invade in the enemy jgl so u see early where he goes and then u can decide if u want to fight that.
Old 05/19/2018, 18:55   #865

Have time for more questions
Old 06/07/2018, 19:09   #866

keep asking
Old 06/08/2018, 15:52   #867

Hey,
I mainly play toplane Riven.
My question is: If I kill the enemy toplaner am I supposed to shove into the enemies tower or should I rather freeze lane to punish the enemy even more? I know there is a few factors to decide on this but it would be nice if you could tell me your thought process on this.
Old 06/08/2018, 17:54   #868

If I kill the enemy toplaner am I supposed to shove into the enemies tower or should I rather freeze lane to punish the enemy even more?
People dont rly freeze anymore imo. I think its better to maximize ur gold income by shoving dmging or even getting the turret and then going for the rest of the map. By freezing u set the enemy top laner behind but u have not a high change of getting ahead of their mid or bot so if they get fed u dont have much control over it.
Old 06/13/2018, 12:24   #869

What are some good clear paths when playing as jungle, and what to do in the early game?

Do you openly look at which lanes are the most gankable and path to get to them asap / when your powerspike hits?

Also how important is scuttle control in higher divisions?
Old 06/13/2018, 17:35   #870

What are some good clear paths when playing as jungle, and what to do in the early game?
Depends completely on ur champ. do u have fast aoe and single target clear but bad ganks? do a complete full clear. can u only clear single camps but not aoe camps? do something like blue into other side scuttle (maybe gank) then red then gank. The goal is always the same try to maximize ur income. Every champ is good at different things u just have to play it often and find the optimum way through the gmae so u can be the strongest version of that champ possible.

Do you openly look at which lanes are the most gankable and path to get to them asap / when your powerspike hits? I dont rly care aboutu powerspikes too much but i constantly look at the lanes if i can increase my income by ganking there.

Also how important is scuttle control in higher divisions?
Its just like 1 camp that gives vision it sucks when u dont get it but its not the end of the world. If u play the weaker early jgler and let him the scuttle and take another camp for that its rly not that bad. I think people overreact to the changes.