Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Old 03/12/2018, 15:05   #841

elite*gold: 0
bone plating on ad is a thing already - what do u think about resolve second tree @ mid? - especially with bone plating
Depends on ur champ imo. If u cant kill them anyways and its a farm lane why not.

ps for better farming (Adc)? How to get high farm and still be with team in mid game?
Play an adc with wave clear (most have one but vayne for example doesnt) then build a waveclear item after or even before ie like static or runaans and shove ur lane then move towards the next objective. Dont instantly group all the time or u will fall behind always shove out first (but care so u dont die). Also before u recall shove out or before u roam shove out. Those 3 things will increase ur farm massively if u stick to it.

Old 03/18/2018, 15:48   #842

keep asking

Old 03/19/2018, 10:32   #843

elite*gold: 15
How do you think the new keystone will affect the jungle meta?

Do you think that olaf /Jax gettin even stronger than before? Or will we see League of Tanks again since Bruiser top is now totaly enabled

i just copy paste my other Post on forum, maybe you can help me:

Hey guys i have a big problem at the moment:

Im hardstuck Platinum player who reached season 6 Diamond and S7 early too.

Let me explain my Problems:

Ive got about 30 Perma Banned accounts between season 3 and 7

I decided to improve my Ability to stop beeing toxic, full focused on that i triet to Roleswap from Jungle to support/ad and play several games where i dont flame especially when i loose.

This one is done. My account is now since 6 month not banned and im Honor lvl 3. Should be okay so far.

But i lost completly my motivation to soloQ, Before End Season 7 i dont gave a fck i just spammed solo.

Now im scared of loosing and flame ppl when i solo ( if i duo im fine)

so now im sitting on 60% winratio in Plat and dont know what to do... feels like on my main role (jungle) i decreesed my skill and my champ pool is garbage for meta.

As AD im not good enough to 1 v 9 in plat and as a support i dont want to play platinum (1. the role doesnt make fun for me 2. i dont want to relie on my AD)

what can i do? thanks!
Old 03/19/2018, 10:44   #844

If its rly so strong that bruisers an beat tanks i think the bruisers in the jgl will also benefit from it and will be played in both roles. But we will see i normally dont make predicitions.

Old 03/19/2018, 10:45   #845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post

If its rly so strong that bruisers an beat tanks i think the bruisers in the jgl will also benefit from it and will be played in both roles. But we will see i normally dont make predicitions.
Thanks for your fast answer, im looking forward what you think about my 2nd problem. Thanks!
Old 03/20/2018, 12:58   #846

what can i do? thanks!
U can play on a smurf or flex to get ur jgl skills back up again until u feel strong enough to face platin players with a current meta champ. Or u just play adc u dont have to 1v9 to win games u just need to be stronger than the enemy adc and u will get a positive winrate u dont win every game but u will climb. To reduce flame i would do the following: 1. mute everyone as soon as the game starts 2. if u loose a game take a break until u feel good agani 3. dodge games that look hard in champ select allrdy trolls or too many autofilled guys. Those 3 things reduce my toxicity by alot.
Old 03/29/2018, 09:43   #847

I feel like i lost my ability to play lee sin, im still as good as before but started loosing many more games since 3 patches.
So i tried reksai.: Insane early dmg, easy cc, tanky. What do you think. which 3 Champs are at the moment the best way to Climb AND to have a champ with abit of outplay potential ( Not like Voli, Olaf, Udyr boring) But maybe stuff to have FUN and have a good chance to be a threat ingame
Old 03/29/2018, 17:21   #848

What do you think. which 3 Champs are at the moment the best way to Climb AND to have a champ with abit of outplay potential ( Not like Voli, Olaf, Udyr boring) But maybe stuff to have FUN and have a good chance to be a threat ingame
Lee sin is just weak atm thats not rly ur fault. I would say warwick, khazix and rengar are champs that u can climb with but still have many little mechanics u can improve on.
Old 03/31/2018, 21:48   #849

im low masters/d1 player. What do you think about midlane impact right now? My last 5 lost games(IN A ROW) i was like 70-80% kpt and 5-10KDA with at least 10 kills. But in these 5 games my adc went 2/9 or worse(and at least 2 lvls behind). Am i really unlucky or just mid impact is much much MUCH worse than adc?
Old 04/01/2018, 15:31   #850

Am i really unlucky or just mid impact is much much MUCH worse than adc?
Kp etc doesnt say anything were u stronger than teh enemy team or not? lvl lead/gold lead? Did u check if ur adcs were autofilled before u played the game? Mid lane is good for soloq atm that probably will never change since u have access to everything so easily. Did u play meta champs? Did u play ur best champ? Those are all things u can control if u did those things and still lost then its just unlucky.
Old 04/02/2018, 12:33   #851

I think like league atm in high is the most 'coinflip' game. Do you think its true?
Old 04/02/2018, 16:35   #852

I think like league atm in high is the most 'coinflip' game. Do you think its true?
No its just people get better and u probably lost ur edge over time. Find a new way to get ahead again and u will see ur coinflips going to 60/40 or even 70/30. There are many people who have a high winrate even in higher elo. Its all about finding and then training towards ur edge over the enemy team again.
Old 04/02/2018, 21:29   #853

Quote:
Originally Posted by artoxd View Post
I think dodging games is also a point that raise ur winrate by alot. See RAT IRL has a over 90% winrate.
Old 04/12/2018, 12:28   #854

Have time for more questions
Old 04/21/2018, 16:45   #855

elite*gold: 55
How do I decide to dodge a game?
how do u know that the game is going to be a lose?

« Welche Champ dzt am besten für SoloQ für climb | - »