Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Old   #811

elite*gold: 0
keep asking

Old   #812

Best counter jungle champs? I tought about WW, Udyr, Shaco + some others.
What are ur toughts?

Old   #813

What are ur toughts?

Those are good and then Nunu, Shyvana, Kayn ur champion either needs to farm very fast so u dont spend a long time per camp in his jgl or go easily over walls so u can run away again. Nidalee is also good since u can oneshot camps when u are ahead in the game and go over walls etc. There are many counterjgl champs but be careful the goal of the game is not to destroy the enemy jgler but to get the enemy nexus. I find it easier to make urself stronger than the enemy team than to focus on one specific enemy player and keep him down because that often makes u weaker aswell.
Old   #814

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
What are ur toughts?

Those are good and then Nunu, Shyvana, Kayn ur champion either needs to farm very fast so u dont spend a long time per camp in his jgl or go easily over walls so u can run away again. Nidalee is also good since u can oneshot camps when u are ahead in the game and go over walls etc. There are many counterjgl champs but be careful the goal of the game is not to destroy the enemy jgler but to get the enemy nexus. I find it easier to make urself stronger than the enemy team than to focus on one specific enemy player and keep him down because that often makes u weaker aswell.
Would u recommend to otp a champ? Why? And which one can u recommend?

Old   #815

Would u recommend to otp a champ? Why? And which one can u recommend?
Yes otp champs if u want to climb quickly. Take any high winrate meta champ or one of the most played champs in challenger just be careful with high mechanical champs because they need alot of training and games per day to stay sharp.
Old   #816

elite*gold: 74
what key mastery on TF?

apdo used to go comet / inspiration

then later tested spellbook / sorcery

is now playing glacial augment / hextech glp

if i go spellbook i feel like i actually deal zero dmg. same with glacial. i know that i am a utility stuncard spambot but midgame/lategame you are basically sitting on a sidelane and need to 1v1 the enemy splitpusher. with comet this is much easier..

what do you think? is glacial + glp strong on tf right now?
Old   #817

what do you think? is glacial + glp strong on tf right now?
Apdo plays in the highest of elos its quite different there people dont yolo in all the time and u fight over objectives more than kills etc so utility gets more valuable since u go more in out etc. I dont know what elo u are but if u still manage to get a good lead over the enemy team 1-2 lvls + gold lead i would say just stack dmg and oneshot the squishies. When u see they get better and u are unable to do that anymore then go utility with glacial or spellbook.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #818

Keep asking
Old   #819

elite*gold: 30
Which is the best Fizz build against ad mid?
Old   #820

Which is the best Fizz build against ad mid?
The problem with fizz is if u fall behind or if u build too defensive u are useless u have no real cc, no shields etc nothing to work with when u deal not enough to oneshot their squishies. If u are ahead go full dmg same when u are even. If u ****** up and died to a gank etc then u can rush seekers and maybe even finish the entire zhonya early against ultimate reliant champs. But i wouldnt build more defensive than that because otherwise u cannot do ur job. A protobelt + seeker should give u more than enough stats to not get oneshot and do ur entire combo. If u still die u probably ****** up before that allrdy and should work on that instead of changing ur itembuild. I normally build the same item build every single game but i also try to not fall behind and be very clean in getting ahead, taking no risks etc.
Old   #821

elite*gold: 15
What would you say at current meta:

Is it still better to play lategame Adcs or better go for midgame spiking ads?

(Platinum Elo)
It feels like : If you are confident with your own its better to pick 2 item Spike ADs to close games faster. What do you think about it?

Could you also say me: Why is varus rated so well? Is his advantage Pre 2 Items or on 2 items against Crit carrys? How is his lategame and where is the benefit to pick Varus over Ashe?
Old   #822

Is it still better to play lategame Adcs or better go for midgame spiking ads?
Only late game adcs. Until this patch kog twitch etc all dominated the games and were able to achieve rly high winrates on people who mained them. Now kog got nerfed and lucian buffed maybe we see a change but i doubt it. I dont think lucian can handle the tanks atm.

It feels like : If you are confident with your own its better to pick 2 item Spike ADs to close games faster. What do you think about it?
Just play 10-20 games with late game adcs and the same with mid/early adcs then look at ur lead/winrate and decide what u are better at and what u like more.

Why is varus rated so well? Is his advantage Pre 2 Items or on 2 items against Crit carrys? How is his lategame and where is the benefit to pick Varus over Ashe?
Varus is better at killing tanks than ashe thats the only reason i think. I would say he spikes faster than normal crit carries and starts dealing dmg allrdy with 2 items compared to 3-4 items like a crit carry.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #823

what do you think about camille?
Old   #824

what do you think about camille?
Rly strong atm probably the strongest top laner for soloq atm. Super easy to make catches and snowball that into objectives. Laning phase is also easy to survive since u are semi ranged and u can escape ganks super easy. If u like her play her all day before she gets nerfed.
Old   #825

elite*gold: 15
How to carry yourself out of low elo as support?

Im Peak d5 sitting atm in g1 (started in g4 this season) Ended last season p3.

Shall i still play Brand/ Zyra like in silver/bronze or should i pick champs like Braum / Leona?

Thanks