Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/27/2017, 01:58   #766

elite*gold: 0
Hey dude i started LoL some month ago...
So now i will start playing ranked (Support)

Maybe u can help me with some informations about
good Support-Champs for solo q.
Old 09/27/2017, 14:08   #767

Maybe u can help me with some informations about
good Support-Champs for solo q.

If u just started i would say dont play anything that requires too much training like thresh etc. . Also in lower elo i wouldnt rely on my adc to carry me if i keep him alive. Best chances of winning are probably dmg champs like brand. If u think they can do at least decent on adc then u can pick sona soraka janna or taric.
Old 09/29/2017, 11:53   #768

What do you think about malphite as sup? Viable pick?
Old 09/29/2017, 13:43   #769

What do you think about malphite as sup? Viable pick?
A support needs many skills that do smthn without gold. Thats ok for malphite every spell does smthn besides dmg. But i dont think u will survive laning phase and u cant even help with ganks before 6. I dont see how u want to punish them for picking an ardent support and they def outscale u then. I wouldnt pick him.
Old 10/03/2017, 20:54   #770

elite*gold: 81
Is Attack Speed Fizz Jungle viable?
Bought another unranked acc and I'm out of ideas what to onetrick this time.
Help.
Old 10/03/2017, 21:13   #771

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 「Bad Apple」 View Post
Bought another unranked acc and I'm out of ideas what to onetrick this time.
Help.
Ahri Botlane Attackspeed bzw ADC Build with crit or somethin
Old 10/04/2017, 15:31   #772

U always have to thnk about what ur champ scales with and fizz scales with ap mostly. There is i think only one attack speed item that also gives ap the other items are better for ad champs. So u will get outscaled if u go only as items imo. What does viable mean for u? 55% winrate when u tryhard? 70% winrate? i dont think u can have a high winrate with that because u dont clear the jgl as quick as others ur ganks are not better and u will get outscaled. So where is ur advantage?
Old 10/11/2017, 14:23   #773

Keep asking
Old 10/17/2017, 16:12   #774

Have time for more questions
Old 10/19/2017, 15:33   #775

elite*gold: 79
Hello sir,
I'm current hardstuck D2 with akali midlane. What do you think about akali? Better pick her toplane or stay midlane? And if toplane TP or Ignite? When I go with TP I often can't even use it in the early game for botlane because often they just don't listen to me and don't put a deep ward so I can't make plays there :c And I think Ignite gives me more killpotentional and that is super important for akali. I know TP is good for lanepressure and still be able to join a teamfight but I'm just getting tilted slowly after beeing so long in D2 eventhough I win my lane like 90%. I just saw NA #2 Chall played akali often too and always toplane with TP

Maybe one last thing. This tankmeta is just super annoying on toplane when they just safe farm but is there still a possibility to crush those tanks. Maybe super aggressive early game?
Thank you for your help sir.
Old 10/19/2017, 16:33   #776

What do you think about akali? Better pick her toplane or stay midlane? And if toplane TP or Ignite?
U will lose alot of roam battles in mid lane if u play her mid. I would only play her top its also much easier against melees and when u have sustain u can even battle tanks. I dont think ignite works on akali in higher elo since u wont get kills often enough to make it worth. Just take tp and when u get low or ganked etc u cna just tp back to lane and still be relevant. U even have the option of splitting bot later and then tp to the teamfight or just continue splitting.
U can only crush tanks if u play a tank crushing champ like fiora/trundle etc. Just farm up and roam/tp on the squishies u dont have to beat the tank to win games.
Old 10/26/2017, 16:22   #777

Keep asking
Old 10/27/2017, 08:56   #778

I am Support Main in Gold 5 and I am not sure what to do when my adc is behind or even feeding. Usually I tell my adc to freeze lane under tower so I can roam. If roaming goes well I put wards, in enemy jungle and river (so the adc can push solo and sees nearby enemies early enough).

Until now this strategy often was successfull, but is there a better option?
Old 10/27/2017, 15:30   #779

Until now this strategy often was successfull, but is there a better option?
In soloq its only about u. How many plays/gold per minute/vision etc can u create. If ur adc is bad and u think u cant get anything here go to one of ur winning lanes. If all lanes are losing good luck u have to hope they throw. The highest winrates on supports ive seen were always on roaming supports because u dont have to rely on ur teammates. Ofc having a 60% winrate on janna is 10x easier but ive seen higher winrates on thresh etc.
Old 11/01/2017, 17:32   #780

Keep asking