Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/29/2017, 21:39   #631

elite*gold: 0
What do you think about kayle in the current meta?
And what would you do as a kayle if you get in a very bad matchup with no chance of jungle pressure or lane swap?
Old 03/31/2017, 14:44   #632

What do you think about kayle in the current meta?
And what would you do as a kayle if you get in a very bad matchup with no chance of jungle pressure or lane swap?

Mhm Kayle will probably always have a positive winrate because of her sick scaling and possibility to go full dmg. Shes fine. U can probably have aruond 60% winrate with her since u will be strong every game but not super mega fed normally. Well u do the same thing as with other champs. U try to not push and farm under turret until u outscale the enemy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2017, 19:34   #633

Keep asking
Old 04/07/2017, 23:11   #634

elite*gold: 100
Is Aurelion Sol a good choice for low elo? I doubt it to be honest, still interesting
Old 04/08/2017, 12:27   #635

What do you think about Ivern in jungle?
Would you recommend him in low / medium / high elo?

And what about Veigar as a support?

Sorry for asking so much! >*-*<
Old 04/10/2017, 15:24   #636

Is Aurelion Sol a good choice for low elo?
Mhm he has a unique playstyle but if u play him often hes fine. Hes rly good at shoving and then roaming. So u can train that playstyle very well with him. His winrate is positive atm so i think hes fine to play.

What do you think about Ivern in jungle?

Super broken atm. He just does so much and u cant shut him down. U can play him wherever u want but in higher elo hes better i think since in low elo u can still get 20 kills very game and carry that way.

And what about Veigar as a support?

Mhm hes an ok support. I wouldnt pick him over the meta champs but if u main him u can probably make it work. Just like that elise challenger support in korea. I wouldnt recommend him in any elo but he probably works better in lower where people dont rly use the full strength of their champs anyways.
Old 04/10/2017, 22:27   #637

who do you think that is the best top laner atm?
Old 04/11/2017, 15:12   #638

who do you think that is the best top laner atm?
I think Kled and Fiora are pretty good for soloq. Rumble is fine too but u have to like the playstyle. I dont think there is one best top laner atm u just have to choose one of the meta champs and train it alot.
Old 04/12/2017, 19:34   #639

Keep asking
Old 04/13/2017, 01:06   #640

what do you think about tryndamere?
Old 04/13/2017, 02:23   #641

atm im stuck @ g4. im playing support & top atm. Should i swap the roles for adc/mid, since i want to climb higher and faster
Old 04/13/2017, 10:34   #642

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananasplit1337 View Post
atm im stuck @ g4. im playing support & top atm. Should i swap the roles for adc/mid, since i want to climb higher and faster
Such dir einen guten ADC und spam Support / ADC DuoQ. Kannst meiner Meinung nach so am schnellsten climben, und würde dir nicht empfehlen deine Rolle zu wechseln nur weil du schneller climben willst. Hast du Spaß an Top / Support spiel es. Hast du mehr Spaß an Mid / Jungle / Adc spiel es ^^. Spiel das was dir am meisten Spaß macht, weil es später keinen Sinn macht immer die Rollen zu wechseln.
Old 04/13/2017, 17:22   #643

what do you think about tryndamere?
Hes ok until like rly high elo when people strat kiting him like crazy. I have alot of fun playing tryndamere but i havent found an effective way to play him yet. If u main him u can definitely play him.

Well u roles are not the best to climb fast. Jgl and mid are the best. After that u should focus on 1 or 2 champs and play them all day to get all the little mistakes out of ur system. Then focus mostly on getting strong urself and u can easily achieve 60-70% winrate like that.

Keep asking
Old 04/17/2017, 14:13   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopeHD View Post
Such dir einen guten ADC und spam Support / ADC DuoQ. Kannst meiner Meinung nach so am schnellsten climben, und würde dir nicht empfehlen deine Rolle zu wechseln nur weil du schneller climben willst. Hast du Spaß an Top / Support spiel es. Hast du mehr Spaß an Mid / Jungle / Adc spiel es ^^. Spiel das was dir am meisten Spaß macht, weil es später keinen Sinn macht immer die Rollen zu wechseln.
Ich bin mehr solo unterwegs, da ich schon gefühlt mit jedem aus der FL in der selben Elo eine unstabile Winrate hab.
Für mich funzt SoloQ besser als DuoQ. Ich spiele seit S5 Support und merke, dass ich langsam gegen eine Wand renne(geht nur mir so).

Should i stick with 2-3 meta champs with high snowball potential?
Old 04/17/2017, 18:40   #645

Should i stick with 2-3 meta champs with high snowball potential?
They dont need snowball potential and i would stick to 1 champ and train that all day if u want the highest winrate. But usually champs that can get kills and farm are stronger than champs that dont have high chances of getting kills.