Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riven Bot/Macro/Script

Discussion on Riven Bot/Macro/Script within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riven Bot/Macro/Script

German/Deutsch:
Suche bestimmte Riven Macros,weswegen ich frage ob mir jemand die Zeiten schreiben kann die ich brauche.
(Die letzte Fähigkeit sollte natürlich immer vom q gecancelt werden.)
Welche Macros ich brauche:
q q r
q q w
q q e
q q tiamat

English:
I'm searching some certain Riven macros,wherefor i'm asking if someone could tell me the exact times which i need for the macros.
(Just to be clear,the last abilty should always be cancelled by the q)
The macros im searching are:
q q r
q q w
q q e
q q tiamat.

Video:

Thanks for help.
Old 07/16/2015, 10:41   #2

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Why you search a macro/script for this?
The canceling is so easy.
Old 07/16/2015, 11:28   #3

i can cancel everything with e but i dont get how to cancel without e so im searching help.
Old 07/16/2015, 15:18   #4

Ok you do it likethis,

Q-instant click AA -> click next to the target on the map so you move and than instantly without delay do an attack move or click attack on the target. than Q and the same again.

Fast Combo riven = stack 2 times Q - than on adc -E into R into flash Q into W into ult active = oneshot
Old 07/16/2015, 17:17   #5

dude i know how to do all combos and the aa reset.
i just wanted to know how to do the things in the video but it seems like you cant do them too.i learned them now anyway
Old 07/17/2015, 08:39   #6

i already said i mastered it now.
thread can be #closed
Old 07/17/2015, 09:18   #7

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread