Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to improve?

Discussion on How to improve? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to improve?

Hi,

I'm Gold5 jungler on EUW. I climb up nicely, I think I'm good enough in knowledge for Gold. Though, maybe my champion pool and champion knowledge. For example my mechanincs improved a lot I think, but if I have to go to lane and I dont know the enemy champ, then I cannot beat him. My main junglers: J4>Mao>Naut. I thought maybe I should learn aggressive junglers like Hecarim. Well?

My acc:
Old 07/01/2015, 08:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello Dinter,

maybe you should try evelyn. I like her much because shes hidden up to close range.
She is bursty with the new ap jungle item.
You should try Xin, too. If you gank try to run behind the enemy and dont use your E first to engage. Try first to Q him 1/2 times and if he runs away use your E. For the slow

greets~
Old 07/01/2015, 09:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
A great way to improve is to watch streamers who are playing on smurfs around your elo. You don't always have to just look at the top few streamers on twitch, a lot of times as you go further down the list you can find plenty of diamond/master players smurfing in lower elo, and since they have so few viewers, they are usually really good for asking questions about play and such and getting a faster response.

Watch how they play and carry their games, and try to see what they are doing that you aren't so that you become better at carrying your own games.
Old 07/02/2015, 04:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
It might sound a little bit sketchy but to improove you have to adapt to the meta. Because the meta just keeps swifting away and you should just look up information about it. The current meta junglers are at the moment; Gragas, Rek'sai, Sejuani (falling off right now), Nunu.

Second thing you can do is watch Streamers/YouTube video's and watch some good builds that high-elo players use for the junglers they pick [NOT ALL OF THEM SOMETIMES THEY ARE TROLLING] just look up a valid build let's say around probuilds.net and no never use Mobafire! You can also check out video's of how they clear there junglepaths and find video's about how to proper gank a lane or when to gank.

Third thing you can do is play some normal games with the jungler you want to get used to till you kind of master him/her and get used to it's playing style.

Hope this'll help :') goodluck!

[Diamond 2 player on EUW]