Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why I keep losing when I win lane and roam?

Discussion on Why I keep losing when I win lane and roam? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/11/2014, 18:13   #46

elite*gold: 100
1-7 and not roaming? no thanks it would be also the end of me if
Old 02/19/2014, 22:16   #47

elite*gold: 0
All I can tell you is that when you're ready to snowball, just take an objective after killing 1\2 enemies.. The earlier you can snowball, the more your win will be easy. Never fall behind on CS, always try to reset your lane and push creeps under enemy turret (So your opponent will lose even more, plus adding pressure)
Old 02/20/2014, 07:30   #48

elite*gold: 0
Don't fall behind on cs. Also you may not be taking objectives. Call the shots (baron/dragon/towers). Towers are HUGE, get inhibs and split push if you're zed.
Old 02/26/2014, 02:17   #49

elite*gold: 20
You need to
A. Pick a champ that can carry hardcore.
B. Pick a role that can carry hardcore.
C. Hope you aren't last pick...

If you get forced into supporting just try and emotionally support the team more than anything. Lower ELOs are heavily influenced by the attitude of their teammates.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ROAM working one
05/25/2023 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8sLbt-hLMs Download link: ROAM.exe - Speedy Share - upload your files here... Tutorial: 1. Download file .exe 2. open .exe 3. click install 4. select kalonline folder
Free Roam -Camera Hack (31.10.)
11/01/2012 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
Free Roam -Camera Hack (31.10.) http://i46.tinypic.com/rs8vb6.png
ChampionSelect.net updated with lane counter picking, lane partners and more!
05/03/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
ChampionSelect.net is a community driven site for League of Legends, which supports features like counter-picks, ideal laneing partners, general champion information and way more to come in the future. We are happy to announce that we have updated our site with some highly requested features, also we improved some of our old features. A list of what’s new: * Added lane tags to show what lane the counter applies too. You can also select General counters! * Added a new system to see...
NFS World: Free Roam
12/11/2011 - Need for Speed World - 5 Replies
NFS World: Free Roam - YouTube enjoy this epic movie! :mofo:
[L2OFF] L2 Roam Mid Rate Interlude
08/12/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, After a long break from L2 , we really missed you guys and decided to come back and create one of the best L2 server out there. Thanks to everyone who welcomed us again and whom also supported us for the past years in our L2 projects. Even though we left L2 for some time we always loved and missed the game while playing various other games. Thanks for welcoming us back. We choose to run an Interlude client because we believe its one of the best chronicles in the series of...