Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SoloQ Probleme

Discussion on SoloQ Probleme within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/25/2012, 14:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
es gibt nen typen aus NA der hat von 200 elo auf 2k gespielt also klar geht das dauert nur bisschen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
soloQ fragen
12/01/2012 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
sers, bin momentan 1207 elo und habe eine frage zum firstpick. wenn ich firstpick bin und meine mainrolle top picke werd ich zu krass counterpicked. was ist ratsam als firstpick zu picken?
[WTB] EUW -> Highelo SoloQ
10/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys. i want to buy a League of legends account with 1900+ highest rating and 1800+ actuall rating. 100+ Champions. 5+ Runepages I dont need Skins, doesnt matter how much or which skins the acc have. Im paying 50-250€. depending on the Account. Payment: Moneybookers(Skrill), Paypall, PSC, Banktransfer, Pokerstars I dont Trade with: -2012 epvp Accounts. -People with less then 10 positve TBM-Rating
[WTB] EloBoost SoloQ from 2k to 2,2k
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a Elobooster (fast boosting!!) from 2k to 2,2k (200elo to diamond)! On Eu-W! Contact me here.
[WTS] 2K elo Account soloq
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ich verkaufe einen meiner Smurfs den ich auf 2k elo gepushed habe. Iam selling my smurf acc i pushed on 2k elo EBAY LINK!: League of Legends High Elo Account | eBay have fun and good luck! MY ELO PUSH SERVICE!:
Mundo gut für SoloQ's ?
06/19/2012 - League of Legends - 36 Replies
Hi Leute, wie der Titel schon sagt spiele ich gern Mundo und wollte fragen ob er empfehlenswert für SoloQ's ist. Ich spiele ihn im Jungle. Ich bin offen für Alternativen. MfG Chazen