Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems creating virtual machines for referals

Discussion on Problems creating virtual machines for referals within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems creating virtual machines for referals

Hey,

Well, a few days ago a rented the service of a member on the forum, to learn how to run virtual machines for LolETAL, and he seems to have disapeared. So now i'm trying to figure out how to do this myself, and for some reason i just can't get the virtual machine to work. I think it's a problem with the image file for the operating system. It says operating system not found or something like that. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.
Old 04/23/2012, 22:06   #2

add kanonGzN on skype
I'm actually running 2 of those 24/7
Set'd them by myself.
All what I'll ask is you put 10 referrals for my account in your VM in exchange of my help, isn't that fair?
Old 04/23/2012, 22:15   #3

If i get it running ofcourse i'd be willing to do that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Teleport problem with 2 machines
01/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guy's, i search 2 day's in forum but nothink found about my problem ok to my problem i have 2 machines on 2 root server and its works but only the teleport won't work server 1 jangan -> server 2 Dw stuck in loading screen (from sama to hotan or from hotan to dw same) and the farmmanager post this
Problems with creating a new character on ALL sources
01/11/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone :) I am playing around with most of the published sources. I can setup and run all of them with no problems (mostly 5375 sources and a couple of 5525). I can even login with the already made characters that are already in the database. The problem arises when i try to make my own character. These are the steps that i do: 1. i go to the accounts table and set a username and password, i dont insert any other value. 2. I run the client, setup my new character BUT when i...
Shaiya and virtual machines
01/16/2011 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
trying to find virtual machine that play shaiya. i run XP host and guest. only tried virtualbox but that glitches when loading characters and crashes while loading game. what VM program i should use?
having problems with creating ele2 and Dios Exiel
07/09/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
hi everyone, ive successfully installed my pserver and i only play offline. but when i create elemental lvl2 ( /getitem 30 181), i get a 'Test lapis' :( .. also when i want to summon Cealum Sacra boss Dios Exiel (/nmake 2469), i get a message saying 'not authorised to create', as well as any mobs in Caelum Sacra. if anyone know my problem, please help me :) any help is much appreciated. thanks :handsdown: