Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LC skills animations

Discussion on LC skills animations within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LC skills animations

How can I remove the animations of skills, I know it is in the server folders but where?
thanks for the answers
Old 11/08/2016, 22:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
mostwanted wrote a Guide long time ago. . You need to open the Spoiler.
But i dont know where you get the animation editor from.
Old 11/09/2016, 18:24   #3

elite*gold: 913

Virustotal:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Skills & Animations
08/02/2022 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
So i decided to take a look at skilleffect.txt and just play around. I got an idea to put the animation of Neith and see if it can work on a normal Character ....... and that was the result. :D http://i.epvpimg.com/5SJdc.jpg I understood that, the models of both Neith and the Character must be the same so the animation could work, maybe with bugs but i don't care. Any ideas for a fix?
Creating new Skills with Animations etc.
11/07/2015 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I always dreamed about creating my own Skills. Like in Cinema4D or Blender. Does anybody know how to get them ingame?
Add new animations/skills
09/16/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
As per title, do anyone know how is possible to create/add/modify, new animations? (talking about animations, and not sfx), in poor words, new "emotes" and new animations to assign to a new skill. Also, any tutorials on how to add new skills? I tried to follow this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/flyff-pserver-gui des-releases/3157459-tut-adding-new-skills.html but unfortunately, I didn't understand anything (cause german language).
[GUIDE/ANIMATIONS] Creating run/walk animations which work properly
09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Good afternoon elitepvpers, in this brief guide I will explain how to create any animation that implies a movement of the model in the world space. Many have been wondering why new run or walk animations wouldn't work properly, and today I will explain the reason. I'm sorry but I did not include any screenshot, for lack of both willingness and time. An animations works by moving various bones, and I think this part is clear to everyone. The thing is, the Granny3D engine cannot know if the...
[request] 145lvl weapons/skills models/animations
02/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello. I've downloaded. and hosted a6 modification for a3 at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/212802-relase-dekaron-action-6-files.html Now, when i press K, i can see new skill tab, and skill names, without pictures. And in shops i can see spots for 145weapons.There's weapon name, without weapon image, when i'm trying to buy, i'm getting DC. So i think that i need a6 weapon models/skill animations and etc. Can anyone upload them?