Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New LC Development Community

Discussion on New LC Development Community within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/21/2014, 02:27   #16

elite*gold: 181
Received Thanks: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by norutelt View Post
I did pay a visit, however actually don't like it already. by seeing 2 kiddies(admins) chatting random **** in chat I realise that there never ever will be any good outcome of this community, the admin has to be responsible and show responsibility towards the community and not writing **** about jimmies, anyway good luck with ur community, also when i visited wanted to see the main post which came very rude out, the admin posted some post about coming/learning/staying/hating.

-Is it same admins as lcdevzone...?
Thought the same.. "Under new managment".. = paramount still an admin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2014, 03:10   #17

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by norutelt View Post
I did pay a visit, however actually don't like it already. by seeing 2 kiddies(admins) chatting random **** in chat I realise that there never ever will be any good outcome of this community, the admin has to be responsible and show responsibility towards the community and not writing **** about jimmies, anyway good luck with ur community, also when i visited wanted to see the main post which came very rude out, the admin posted some post about coming/learning/staying/hating.

-Is it same admins as lcdevzone...?
This is lcdevzone, just renamed^^
Old 08/21/2014, 13:43   #18

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,273
No its not, obviously its just 2 or 3 now, as the rest of the staff got kicked.
Without any further announcement. or anything else.

Best start for a new "development community"
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2014, 15:03   #19

With Paramount as an admin your not going to do very wall. People won't want to go on your forum
Old 08/21/2014, 16:09   #20

None of the admin seems to have any responsibility now i do believe that they banned someone by stating his opinion ^^ I had some experience with 'Paramount' direct questions he seemed helpful and did help as much as he could but in the forum community looking at shoutbox is enough to realise by what is the community created so the users in the community are just going to be still and wont even state their opinions to avoid getting bans guess the facts were true then
Old 08/21/2014, 19:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkiller123 View Post
UPDATE New LC Development Community under new management!!!

LINK New LC Dev Community:

How is this under new management? 2 out of 3 of those staff members were staff on the old board, hardly new.
Old 08/21/2014, 20:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaaah♥ View Post
How is this under new management? 2 out of 3 of those staff members were staff on the old board, hardly new.
2/3 quite a big difference at least 1 gone xD lol well ill be part of the staff as well. So thats why im saying new management. Anyways pay a visit to the community if u like...