Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Cash Server

Discussion on [Release] Cash Server within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/30/2014, 13:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Where i can get the Cash Server folder before i will install this ?
Old 10/30/2014, 21:19   #32

Nice work and thanks i will Test it Now
Old 11/04/2014, 11:45   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackBeahmDown♥ View Post
Nice work and thanks i will Test it Now
Links were dead, fixed them and pushed a newer version I had laying around for many months.
Old 11/12/2014, 07:30   #34

I have downloaded it and how can i use it bro ?
Old 11/12/2014, 09:00   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRokcyX View Post
I have downloaded it and how can i use it bro ?
Figure it out, it's not that hard.

P.S. You can run it using.
Code:
./CashServer
Old 04/27/2015, 22:06   #36

For me it does not work
Can you maybe make a tutorial?

Here a screen , how i did it ->
Old 09/11/2015, 15:06   #37

Added version 1.6.2 as a bug fix release. I haven't been testing these releases lately and anything after version 1.4 for that matter. So pretty much them versions in between may have not worked properly because of it. I've personally tested version 1.6.2 which has all previous fixes and improvements and it works flawlessly (screenshot added in OP).
Old 10/22/2015, 00:51   #38

Greetings, I only appear 2 files: Cash Server and config.ini and does not run, recognizes it as a file read, could you explain step by step how I make this work? please? q already made steps are in the thread and nothing ...
Old 10/22/2015, 00:57   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by llnocheXll View Post
Greetings, I only appear 2 files: Cash Server and config.ini and does not run, recognizes it as a file read, could you explain step by step how I make this work? please? q already made steps are in the thread and nothing ...
What problems are you running into? Are you sure you're OS is supporting the right architecture to run the file? Post any error messages that you might be receiving.
Old 03/17/2016, 21:16   #40

It works fine in my putty console how your picture warmonger but in Game i am getting a error while loading the ingame cash shop - (ep4)
Old 03/28/2016, 06:19   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveMyMarv View Post
It works fine in my putty console how your picture warmonger but in Game i am getting a error while loading the ingame cash shop - (ep4)
What error? I've been outside of the LC development scene for a long while. So I may not be of huge help but it would be easier to help in general if we had an error message. I haven't tested it with EP4 files myself I don't believe but I don't imagine the protocol has changed all that much. That local traffic was unencrypted before so I don't see why it would be encrypted now.