Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Wizateks CashServer 3.2

Discussion on [Release] Wizateks CashServer 3.2 within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 590
[Release] Wizateks CashServer 3.2

Weitere Updates werden Folgen.
Alles was man für den Linux & Windows Server Brauch liegt bei.
Download:
VirusTootal: 2/45 Stammen von der Protektion
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/11/2013, 22:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmongerR23 View Post
Not this rename and steal credits **** again...
I dont steal credits omg you have Probleme, just because I have updated the server something? omg the Orginal name by Wizatek update by Gothic omg i dont rename it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/11/2013, 23:31   #3

elite*gold: 60
Gute arbeit!
Old 02/12/2013, 01:21   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGothic View Post
I dont steal credits omg you have Probleme, just because I have updated the server something? omg the Orginal name by Wizatek update by Gothic omg i dont rename it.
DeepSea explains a lot you idiot. Only someone as stupid as you would fall for believing you "fixed" anything in Wiz's server. The tables and everything work exactly the same from EP1 to EP2 as the server uses its own tables. The ET call is nothing more then a print out to make people believe it connects to a "master server". Face it you tried decompiling wiz's 3.0 source, change a few lines of it (mostly add your name) and strip a few things from being logged (delete a few lines). Now you're trying to pass it off like you actually did something here. I don't know which is a more ridiculous the attempt Rene and Styler took at stealing credits for the EP2 emu source, or your attempt here.
Old 02/12/2013, 01:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmongerR23 View Post
DeepSea explains a lot you idiot. Only someone as stupid as you would fall for believing you "fixed" anything in Wiz's server. The tables and everything work exactly the same from EP1 to EP2 as the server uses its own tables. The ET call is nothing more then a print out to make people believe it connects to a "master server". Face it you tried decompiling wiz's 3.0 source, change a few lines of it (mostly add your name) and strip a few things from being logged (delete a few lines). Now you're trying to pass it off like you actually did something here. I don't know which is a more ridiculous the attempt Rene and Styler took at stealing credits for the EP2 emu source, or your attempt here.
I dont have delet 1 string from the source and ep1 and ep2 have another cash db i think you dont know what is LC

The EP1 youse t_catalog_1 and t_ct_item_1
The EP2 youse t_catalog and t_ct_item

this was i chance the first for fix the Server. Yes you can can youse the EP1 Cash DB but its shit

the next on CentOS (Youse the most ppl) is dont work the Log this was i fixx it youse now the Log and the log export was i youse edit for better finding.
ET its a fun i think you dont know what i realy change you say i have change and deltet you cant read

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 02:11   #6

Naja das Bild sagt wohl genug aus was ET System sein soll man muss es nur Verstehn aber Warmonger kanns wohl nicht.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 02:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGothic View Post
I dont have delet 1 string from the source and ep1 and ep2 have another cash db i think you dont know what is LC

The EP1 youse t_catalog_1 and t_ct_item_1
The EP2 youse t_catalog and t_ct_item

this was i chance the first for fix the Server. Yes you can can youse the EP1 Cash DB but its shit

the next on CentOS (Youse the most ppl) is dont work the Log this was i fixx it youse now the Log and the log export was i youse edit for better finding.
ET its a fun i think you dont know what i realy change you say i have change and deltet you cant read

I have Wiz's source and your source right here side by side, which tells a different story. Also there is nothing wrong with the prior logging, like I said before all you did was remove a few log events so only transaction data is logged. Which is a quite stupid thing to do especially if there is error events coded directly into the server. Gedit/Notepad have a search function for finding information among a log file. Plus the log file only logs daily data per log file, so you wont ever get a log file any longer then 1000 lines long unless you're constantly restarting the server every ten seconds. Tho log files are a bad way to handle log data when it comes to such critical data in the first place. This kind of data should be stored in its entire own database within SQL. From there it can be easily backed up and stored in a single export. It also can be queried upon in ways plain text files cannot. I have already debunked your post, like I said before your source code shows no changes compared to Wizatek's. If you weren't such a noob you would know that cash servers do very light localhost work. So you could of just wrote your own, your feeble attempt at grasping some sort of fame by ripping off Wiz's source and adding your name to it is a failure. Wizatek abandoned this version of his cash server because it will never run naively on linux.

-> Edits source, adds name, then attempts to obfuscate the source so people like me couldn't publicly embarrass him on EPvP.

P.S. If you want a real powerful and reliable native linux cash server, let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 03:12   #8

@Warmonger

Your words **** my head because silly speeches. If you are supposedly the top mega coder are do but then the cash server and place it public. What do you make sausages but never as not you get along so I'm Popular than you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 04:37   #9

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
I personally use a very minimal new version of the server in .net2.0, on a seperate windows vps. saves all the problems.

But for those who want it i also have a verry lightweight java version of the cash server that runs on nearly any platform and does just what a billingserver should do, say yes or no and deduct the cash

About the changes u did or didn't make personally i don't thrust this phone home system at all

Maybe warmonger is right about loggin in the database, personally i would think its double because it already does that in the t_purchase0x tables that hold all the information needed. i don't know why i even made the logfiles, LCGN is now open for a year end februari and i never watched the logfiles even once :P the largest is about 4k lines though
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 13:45   #10

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
lol gothic machst jetzt auf rene style ? source nehmen paar zeilen ändern und releasen und denen es andrehen die ka davon haben ^^ *FaiL0r
mach was eigenes oder lass es omg
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2013, 22:39   #11

Hallo

Sagte mal kann man ein cash server so über linux laufen lassen ohne das man den immer mit putty an machen muss. Weil das nervt ohne ende . Würde mich freuen auf eine antwort.
Old 10/25/2013, 17:56   #12

elite*gold: 3324
Mono und Screen
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2013, 19:50   #13

thx für deine antwort .

Nur das problem is das der Cash Server eine .exe ist und ik habe versucht was ik konnte aber leider ohne erfolg. das heißt ik starte den über putty immer so --------->

1. cd /home/Server/CashServer
2. mono 'Cash Server.exe'

Dann issa an aber wenn ik putty aus mache is der cash server auch aus

BITTE UM HILFE
Old 04/19/2014, 18:40   #14

Hallo zusammen,

hab nen Prob wegen dem Cashserver:

Er läuft, Item kann gekauft werden, Cash wird abgezogen allerdings wird das Item nicht im Shoplager angezeigt und kommt scheinbar dort nicht an.

Hat vielleicht jemand ne Idee dazu?
Old 04/20/2014, 14:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndikat01 View Post
thx für deine antwort .

Nur das problem is das der Cash Server eine .exe ist und ik habe versucht was ik konnte aber leider ohne erfolg. das heißt ik starte den über putty immer so --------->

1. cd /home/Server/CashServer
2. mono 'Cash Server.exe'

Dann issa an aber wenn ik putty aus mache is der cash server auch aus

BITTE UM HILFE
Wie schon gesagt, "Screen" ist die Antwort.