Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to stay connected after deactivating x-trap?

Discussion on how to stay connected after deactivating x-trap? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to stay connected after deactivating x-trap?

hello Here I want to know if I should do to avoid losing the connection to seveur, after disabling the x-trap? thank you very much Version ep3 gamigo France

__________________________________________________ _________________

Hallo Hier möchte ich wissen, ob ich tun, um zu vermeiden, dass die Verbindung zu seveur, nach dem Deaktivieren der x-Falle? ich danke Ihnen sehr Version EP3 gamigo France

__________________________________________________ _________________

bonjour
voilà je voudrai savoir se que je dois faire pour ne pas perdre la connection au seveur, aprés la désactivation de x-trap ?

merci beaucoup

version ep3 gamigo france
Old 06/14/2012, 22:20   #2

elite*gold: 3324
u cant stay connection on LC FR after disable X-Trap because the server ask every 1-2min the client for X-Trap ... and because it dont ansver it disconnect from Server!

To stay the connection u must emulate X-Trap in the Client with a tool ... and that tool is top secret and cost real money!

i hope i could help
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 23:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZZtian View Post
u cant stay connection on LC FR after disable X-Trap because the server ask every 1-2min the client for X-Trap ... and because it dont ansver it disconnect from Server!

To stay the connection u must emulate X-Trap in the Client with a tool ... and that tool is top secret and cost real money!

i hope i could help
thank you for that answer!

can you give me the name of this software may be in private message?

thank you

__________________________________________________ _______________

ich danke Ihnen für diese Antwort!

können Sie mir den Namen dieser Software kann dazu Private Nachricht sein?

danke

__________________________________________________ _______________

merci pour cette réponse !

peux tu me donner le nom de ce logiciel en message privé peut être ?

merci