Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old version of Model Viewer

Discussion on Old version of Model Viewer within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old version of Model Viewer

Hi,

I need old version of Last Chaos Model Viewer, the newest from chaosprojekt.com/viewer doesn't work for me :x Would be nice if somebody will send it for me.

Thanks in advance
Old 07/10/2012, 16:08   #2

I have 3 different versions: 0.71, 0.72 and 0.72.7.

Which do you want?

And does not work for me?

VirusTotal shows that v0.71 and v0.72 contain a virus/trojan (4/42 and 1/42). My Avast virus scanner can not find anything and Bitdefender (which scans the files before you upload it to Mediafire) also did not find anything. I downloaded these Model Viewers from the Chaosprojekt website a long time ago and I did not add/change anything besides the LC Directory in the config.ini file. DOWNLOAD AT OWN RISK!!

v0.71:
VirusTotal v0.71 [4/42]:

v0.72:
VirusTotal v0.72 [1/42]:

v0.72.7:
VirusTotal v0.72.7 [0/42]:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 13:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjan04 View Post
Probiert mal dieses Last Chaos hier aus es ist lagfrei und macht riesig spaß
Kannst du kein english? Denn anscheinend hast du nicht verstanden was er sucht
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 11:50   #4

Ehh everytime error :/ So I need to search an error on my computer not in Viewer. Thank you IDontKnowYouBla.
Old 07/13/2012, 12:02   #5

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Did you select the correct folder or does the programm crash before you can do anything about it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 13:49   #6

Yup I know what was a problem. It was file atioglxx.dll like in communicate and I was searching it in Google and I used many solutions. Now it works. Thanks everybody for answer.