Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LC item list

Discussion on LC item list within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LC item list

Da ich mir einen lc server auf den standt von usa gemacht habe.
Wollte ich fragen ob mir einer die item list geben könnte
ich hab schon dannach gesucht hab aber nur die von den 2006 fils gefunden
Hab noch ne frage: hab mir den 00301 emu gemacht und ich kan nicht mit freund in ne grp mach ich was falch???
Old 07/30/2011, 20:02   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 4,733
Vielleicht hilft dir diese Liste weiter (ist von einem Emu Testserver): .
Ansonsten ist der Emulator Sammelthread für sochleche Probleme mit Gruppe etc. da.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mob ID List & Item ID List
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I am new to all this and while I was looking for mob and item ID's I could hardly find a good list, so here are the lists right out of the game.
sro item list
01/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, :( I've been searching for a item(ID) list for hours...My problem is that i want to use the sro emu, so i can view some rare items etc with the gm mode. It would be really great if someone could help me
[Suche] Komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list
12/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey =) Wie die Überschrift schon sagt, suche ich eine komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list am liebsten noch von den Waffen von .darki und den ganzen neuen Rüstungen/Schilden/Helmen, da ich überhaupt nicht weiß wie man dass zB mit der item proto macht und wenn ich sie einfach nur ersetze, wie zB durch die "Waffen" item proto von .darki sind die ganzen neuen Rüstungen weg .... Ich hoffe irgendjemand könnte das machen, weil es bestimmt nicht nur für mich hilfreich ist...
[TuT] How to get a Item list or Skill list
08/17/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
First the item list still make problems :/ i dont know why it shows only around 60%.. Only if it is pk3 i still found no way to get the key lenght to entcrypt it... :/ if the config is .pk you dont need these way the old method is more usefull... Go inside the game and start your engine the best is here Moonlight. Search for "index" on all ( 0000000 till FFFFFFFF ) and format text. Take the first result of the list and watch it with memory Browser. Scroll down or up and you will...