Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need an advice for Lc

Discussion on Need an advice for Lc within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 554
Need an advice for Lc

Heya.. usually I'm not a big fan of creating such threads and asking about stuff but I really need an advice on how to handle or fix something.

So I bought for like 3 or 4 month a new PC (Predator Orion 3000 - not sure if its important to know) and it is obviously better than my last PC but for some reason I'm unable to play any LC.
I've the hardest laggs you've ever seen, most of the time I'm the only one with such issues and I don't know how to fix it? I have no idea what the reason can be T_T

Every other game works fine without any laggs even on the highest quality.

Hopefully I find someone who got an idea :/
Old 04/15/2020, 11:53   #2

elite*gold: 104
Fps lags are often caused by pending windows or gpu driver updates, try getting those
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2020, 17:16   #3

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
System Settings > Windows Updates > Update all possibles updates (also all optionals) then the laggs are gone.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Advice]I need your advice
06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hello everyone , i need your advice to thaat i know what to do . At this time , i have a FR3 account ; FULL LF3 FULL B02 Venom + Sentinel 22 skills point
i need 5000 CHA. need advice
09/27/2011 - Archlord - 3 Replies
i have a lvl 102 archer and in order to learn HH skills i need Charisma. whats the quickest way to get the charisma points?
Need advice
06/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
yeah guys i have a 1sox earring norml and i wanna super it, but its actual lvl is 15 now. So there are 2 choices ) just try to db at tc ) db at tc to uniq then lvl up to lvl 40 then use dura trick to elite and super it i dont know really cuz the chance should be higher if i try toelite/super it at lvl 15, but on the other side i also get a higher chance by using the dura glitch (if it works) any suggestions?
I just reborned into a trojan I need advice.
01/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I went form Archer to Trojan a lot say it was a waste but I got rich enough and being an lvl 124 archer is so damn boring after a while. So anyways.. What sould I set my skill points to? I've never messed with a trojan.. What weapons should I use? Where should I train? and what gems will help me and which ones would be a waste of money?