Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying 100+ LC account.

Discussion on Buying 100+ LC account. within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying 100+ LC account.

Buying Level 100+ LC accounts.. I'll offer PSC / Paypal, your choice. I need on these servers : Hatzring/Tairen\Katar/Auzura\Cariae/Sarissa. You go first, or else you'll have to PAY, yes PAY for the MiddleMan, that'll help us through the trade. So it goes like this : MM OR YOU GO FIRST. No excuses, i'll not be going first, NO MATTER WHAT. Unless you have good vouches, trusted, and many posts, Or else you won't convince me, with your little trick Called "Scamming." I dont care which class, just have to be 100+ and decent of mills, Got to be a little rich. ------- Msn :
Old 12/25/2010, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is a scammer
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 01:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrica View Post
Buying Level 100+ LC accounts.. I'll offer PSC / Paypal, your choice. I need on these servers : Hatzring/Tairen\Katar/Auzura\Cariae/Sarissa. You go first, or else you'll have to PAY, yes PAY for the MiddleMan, that'll help us through the trade. So it goes like this : MM OR YOU GO FIRST. No excuses, i'll not be going first, NO MATTER WHAT. Unless you have good vouches, trusted, and many posts, Or else you won't convince me, with your little trick Called "Scamming." I dont care which class, just have to be 100+ and decent of mills, Got to be a little rich. ------- Msn :
1st pay me the 20$ left u need give me -_-
Old 12/26/2010, 15:19   #4

BUMP STILL BUYING!
Old 12/26/2010, 18:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still scamming?