Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sparta LC Account with 90k Cash

Discussion on Sparta LC Account with 90k Cash within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sparta LC Account with 90k Cash

Biete ein Sparta Lc Account mit 90k Cash und einen fertigen Beschi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Sparta account and sparta gold
12/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
Simple. Looking for an account to buy for farming.... I'd prefer it be wiz\cleric below lvl 100, not looking for anything too fancy just something to destroy ongs\sunsungs\huns and be able to res my character. And looking to buy 1-2bil also... Can pay with paypal, moneybookers and if your INSIDE the USA, western union or cash\check\moneyorder through mail. PM me. No bullshit... I Can detect a scam from 139021312 miles away i've been here for 3 years already =| Edit: Purchased lvl...
WTT WTS 93 ff warrior on sparta for int on sparta
07/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT or WTS 93 FF warrior cleric For int on sparta can be china or euro [email protected] message me on there for pics
[ SPARTA ] WTS / WTT 100 Warrior / Cleric FF 400 k SP LEFT !Info: Server: Sparta Race
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
LOOK THAT REALLY NICE CHAR READY TO CAP 110 ! Screens : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-tr ading/436327-wts-lv100-pur-str-warrior-cleric-male -char-sparta.html Me rules about post here: or make offers please first of all post here with your email and offer , latter if i want it i will pm you or i will add you with me bro email , [email protected].
WTT - WIzzy level 67 ON SPARTA and Bower 58 on sparta
03/29/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Want to trade my 67 wizzard got a +3 (61%) staff and some garms that are not npc :) and my 58 bower which is pure str and is a tank decent garms and stuff wizzys bank is full of elixers and 18m . send me a pm or put your offers down here :)