Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sale Dedic

Discussion on Sale Dedic within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sale Dedic

Продаю дедик, раньше на нём был сервер loong, но из-за отсутствия личного времени я был вынужден прекрыть проект. Остался только дедик, ну не пропадать же такому добру, вот и решил его продать.

Его характеристики:
INTEL® CORE™ I7-4770
CPU 8x3400Mhz
RAM 32GB DDR3
HDD 2x 2Tb SATA3
NET 200Mbit/s
Loc Новосибирск
Трафик Unlimited

Оплачен на 23 дня
Цена 1800, пишите подробности и т.д в скайп cap19992
--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sale Dedic, before it was server loong, but due to lack of personal time, I was forced cessation project. Dedic was only, well not disappear as such goodness, here and decided to sell it.

Its characteristics are:
INTEL ® CORE ™ I7-4770
CPU 8x3400Mhz
RAM 32GB DDR3
HDD 2x 2Tb SATA3
NET 200Mbit / s
Loc Novosibirsk
Unlimited Traffic

Paid for 23 daysPrice 1800, email details etc on Skype cap19992

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KngdomCO Best Private Server 100% Dedic !!!
04/28/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies
Hi! I would like to inform you about the new server created by the Polish team and the rest of Holly. The server is 100% Working dedic terribly small ping (depends on the Internet) (Custom Client). info about the server: Exp Rate 5x (including Potion Exp 500%) Respawn 2x Skill 2x Drop Cps 10 cps per Monster (Weekend Extra cp 20 cps per monster) Compose Max 12 Max Reborn 2 Max Lvl 137
KingdomCO - New private server on dedic (100%) Free
04/18/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies
Hello anyone! Today start new private server of conquer online. His name is KingdomCO. This server work on patch 5095 with non ninja class. Server stay on dedic server then is online 24/7 and you dont worry about lags. Server is free 100%. We dont want donation and all players play fair. We have antibot system and dont worry if any player can aiming on war. Site: kingdom-co.tk and Welcome in KingdomCO Official Site! - kingdomco.xx.pl