Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS multiple Last Chaos accounts

Discussion on WTS multiple Last Chaos accounts within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS multiple Last Chaos accounts

1st account:
Class: Rouge (Assassin)
Level: 101

2nd account:
Class: Rouge (Ranger)
Level: 91

3rd account:
Class: Rouge
Level: 17
Skill Points: 5k

All the above characters are on the Katar server. These accounts are fully loaded and ready to be played (ie. gold, armor, acc, mount, weapon(s), and items for everything)

Contact me via e-mail if interested or would like info about these characters.
(dont forget your offer)

<>
Old 07/04/2009, 06:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i would like to make offers on the 101 and 91, if you have msn please add me at i will be on there please im me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts multiple accounts
07/07/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
112 guan Tranquility server m6 jinong Redemption server m31 guan/nan nemesis server m26 godly set and i can grind any accounts for u just pm me if u would like to be any of the accounts or would like to grind u one please and ty :) ACCEPTING REAL MONEY OR AP CARDS ONLY :bandit:
WTS Multiple Accounts
04/12/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I currently have 5 Accounts with All Campaigns as well as EotN, 1 of which has Factions and NF Collector's and all preorder items. I am looking for offers and will accept payments in Ectos, Zkeys or Real World currency via Paypal. I have all login information required to change everything to your liking, but all accounts are linked to PlayNC. If you are interested, leave a message or PM me.
WTS multiple siz accounts
12/22/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Account #1: 136 mage with costume and inventory slots. +7 weapon and boots. Account #2: 112 hunter with costume, normal gears. Account #3: 111 summoner and 94 segnale, both with costumes and inventory slots. Account #4: 106 segnale Account #5: 119 Azure Knight
S>>> multiple accounts
06/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I've got a 131 2nd rb archer lion>wild kingdom for sale. a 128 2nd rb tro>war>water a 105 water.
WTS = Multiple Accounts
09/11/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
Diablo 2 account Runescape Ranger Pure Last Chaos Account Feista Account