Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to spend $150 USD

Discussion on Looking to spend $150 USD within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to spend $150 USD

Ok guys i have $150 USD dollars that i want to spend on LC DESTINY. I prefer he 2nd server. So if you have anything that you are willing to sell (Gold, Items, Characters, ect.) Then post it here. My favorite class is assassin. I DO NOT want to sell piece by piece. I want to sell ALL at once.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How much you spend on darkorbit
10/20/2011 - DarkOrbit - 31 Replies
i opened this thread so we know how much people have spend money on dark orbit.
WTB chars 105+ also have $95 to spend
10/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
msg me any char 105+ with items of course paypal i got $95 to spend thx bb lolrko mm only!
Where to spend money ?
11/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i have got about 2kkk and now i`m thinking where to spend it? I have full 1 soc +6-5 gears. -Buy 2 soc -5 items? -make my own items 2 soc with drills? -spend it on talismans (my current is +6 2 soc with super gems, -1) ?
How do you spend most of your time at the PC?
03/24/2010 - Off Topic - 20 Replies
So, forum, how do you spend most of your time at the PC? (I choose watching movies) Oh, and sorry if something like this was already asked, I don't understand German too well :awesome:
Spend bot
04/10/2009 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
eine Frage kennt einer nen Spend bot für Metin2,also der jede stunde Erfahrung an die Gilde spendet in der man ist.:confused: suche seit 2 tagen nach einem:rtfm: