Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts lvl 101ns on last chaos usa sarissa

Discussion on wts lvl 101ns on last chaos usa sarissa within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts lvl 101ns on last chaos usa sarissa

has weapons armor and ecc....nothing magor just a basic acouunt i made to fool around with on the ns.....just 60$......email or instant message smileyblueskylark @yahoo.com

i would also trade this for a lvl 100 assasine on destiny...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
last chaos usa sarissa account
04/21/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 6 Replies
sell last chaos usa sarissa account.(trade for stuff/gold on katar),accept only paypal payement for it. have 102 titan not full sp but around 12-13k sp have lvl 91 ns with 351 sp and lvl 97 assasin full sp
BUY LAST CHAOS USA SARISSA ACCOUNT
04/11/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 8 Replies
i need 109+ with good EQ,full sp and good sp left. ad me on skype(paying good). can be low lvl with good sp on it also. contact me on skype: besttrader11
[WTB] lvl 110+ Last Chaos - Sarissa
02/12/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, Want to buy a level 110+ plus char on Last Chaos Sarissa servers: Must be 110 + Must have all skills maxed up to it's corresponding level Must have enough SP to reach 121 Must have the armour and weapon corresponding with it'slevel (B5e or some evasion) Must have some gold Must have some EXPB, SPB, and preferably an alternate char on the same account which is above level 80+