Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternia Reborn - EGLC

Discussion on Eternia Reborn - EGLC within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2021, 04:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hey Guys, we have been taking feedback and have come back with the following:

Patch Notes:
  • - Upgrading Items can no longer result in the item breaking
  • - Titan skills for both subclasses have had their PVE damage increased by 20%
  • - Wizard/ArchWizard have had their skills PVE damage reduced 10%
  • - Elementalists had had several of their skills PVE damage increased by 30%
  • - Jinarr Affinity points from monsters has been increased by 30%
  • Note: We recommend all players focus on Jinarr as their first affinity as it is the gateway into unlocking lots of other affinities.
  • - Telerium Affinity points from monsters have been increased by 10%
  • - The Affinity Fortune Costume buff has been fixed
  • - Increased the health of Crystalized Heroes in Telerium to be similar to other mobs in Telerium
  • - Removed some cash shop items that were not popular or needed on our server
  • - Adjusted some cash shop prices and item amounts to better reward donations
  • - Reworked Lacaball to include more cash items than you can count
  • - Reduced Spawn timers of bosses by approximately 25% to 50%
  • - Added new drop to all boss monsters: Master Stone Fragment
  • - Added new exchange merchant in Juno: Master Stone Miner. Bring your fragments to him!
  • - Changed how Online Time Tokens appear in your mailbox since no one clicks System Mail
  • - Changed maximum daily Online Time Tokens to 8 per day - from 5!
  • - Updated the website to give 90 coins per vote
  • - NightShadows PVE damage was reduced by 10%
  • - Archers PVE damage was increased by 10%
  • - Legendary Scrolls have a higher 7 socket rate now
  • - Socket Reset Cards on the Online Time Exchange NPC have been increased

We have also opened staff positions, apply through our discord!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2021, 16:48   #17

elite*gold: 36
Erster Eindruck vom Server ist positiv. Erinnert an die alten Zeiten der ersten Privat Server gemixt mit neuem Custom Zeug(keine Billig Ware).

Bin jedoch noch relativ neu und auf der Suche nach einer aktiven deutschen Gilde.
Old 02/16/2021, 13:54   #18

Der Allerechte?
Old 02/17/2021, 19:54   #19

elite*gold: 30
Wurde Eterniagames mitsamt ihrer Domains aufgelöst? Eternia selbst würde doch nie im Leben so einen Server veröffentlichen..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2021, 19:55   #20

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hardcore View Post
Wurde Eterniagames mitsamt ihrer Domains aufgelöst? Eternia selbst würde doch nie im Leben so einen Server veröffentlichen..
Das ist der alte GM der die Source vor paar Jahren gekriegt hat und jetzt halt Eternia Remake aufgemacht hat, aber ich gebe dir recht der Server ist nicht wirklich gut.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2021, 20:28   #21

Received Thanks: 1,044
Es ist halt Eternia, mehr halt nicht. Das ist wie der Post schon sagt der alte Eternia Server mit dem Custom Content. Nur haben die Leute hier irgendwie sich was falsches reininterpretiert.
Old 02/18/2021, 09:43   #22

Hi, Normally we do not reply to hateful comments, as there is nothing to gain. However some misinformation needs to be cleared up as these individuals are jealous troublemakers who should stick to their own threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
Das ist der alte GM der die Source vor paar Jahren gekriegt hat und jetzt halt Eternia Remake aufgemacht hat, aber ich gebe dir recht der Server ist nicht wirklich gut.
As someone who played our server at launch, donated, then fraudulently charged back your donation trying to tell Paypal that you were "fooled into thinking we are an official server", I think you should focus more on your own self and honesty before coming here and accusing things. You are a liar and thief yourself, therefore your words hold no weight. You do not know the history of Eternia or its inner workings, therefore anything you claim to know about our Development team in the past present or future is speculation at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge/InfinityLastChaos View Post
in fact is not the same eternia that I knew more than 5 years ago
as a bonus the system he has does not belong to him ,
but as he told he doesn't care of the work of other people
but you can say thank you to dethunter he shared all the work of other people
Perssonally he dirtied the name Eternia , because at the time was really one of the best LC with gn01,02
You did not know Eternia at all most likely. As for "the system" please be more specific. We have many systems. There is no "the system". As for using other peoples work, I think that for you to come from a server that is using files that were leaked from people scamming others when purchasing files it is funny that you have some honor suddenly.

All servers outside of Eternia and GenericName are running on server files that were leaked/obtained from talented people who actually obtained the files originally. You are all using this. Do not fool yourself into thinking you are honorable. You would not have a server if not for leaked files. Files that were obtained through the efforts of others and often times scammed/stolen.

There is no honor in the LC community, so do not try to harm our name because you can't handle the truth. We do not take claim to anything that we have not made. If we are using something that a person does not like, they are free to voice it themselves. You have no works we would use, so let the person who made these things speak for themselves.

Now we would like to respectfully ask you to leave our thread and stop spreading misinformation. Our server is for Eternia fans, it is not perfect and we never claimed it would be. But it is Eternia, if you think not then you don't remember it well. We are striving to keep it going with improvements every week and anyone is free to follow along on our Discord/In-game.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/18/2021, 09:50   #23

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge/InfinityLastChaos View Post
in fact is not the same eternia that I knew more than 5 years ago
as a bonus the system he has does not belong to him ,
but as he told he doesn't care of the work of other people
but you can say thank you to dethunter he shared all the work of other people
Perssonally he dirtied the name Eternia , because at the time was really one of the best LC with gn01,02
This is eternia 5 years ago:

I don't see a difference between the eternia now and then, expect that it had an even higher level cap.

It's the same server, but everyone just seems to remember it differently from what it actually was.

Edit: oh and also, he even has some of my code because of deth. but i dont even care, because i literally gave it to him. the moment you give someone your code you can already expect it being shared.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2021, 23:39   #24

Dear Players,

To update you on our situation, our server has been down and affected by the fires that took down an OVH datacenter.

We have received a notice from our host that our server is not able to be restarted, and that backups associated with it are non-recoverable. This directly contradicts what they previously told us at the end of last week. We have been waiting since receiving this notice and have been watching their updates for any signs that this may change. However it is becoming abundantly clear that this will not change. This news saddens us, and means all players' progress is permanently lost. We can't do anything at this point but offer a full restart of the server. We understand if some players choose not to restart, and we respect that decision and only ask that you understand how unforeseen this issue has been for millions of people who hosted at OVH.

As for compensation, we will be offering players who create a new account (Not yet available) a cash package that will contain some things to help everyone get back to a decent place.

Included in the Compensation Package will be the following (Not Finalized):
1. A full lvl 200 +20 set, non-tradable
2. A set of jewels (level to be determined and more)
3. Various Cash Items to help speed up grinding
4. Several P2 Pets such as Jaguar/Elephant to help those that lost valuable buff pets
5. A level 200 Boost Item to allow you to boost a character instantly to lvl 200.
6. A Premium Character Package
7. A x2 Affinity Event for a week or two

The above list is not final and we welcome suggestions on what you think is fair. You can use our discord to suggest what you feel is fair.

Please remember the following when suggesting:
1. This package is sent to all accounts once.
2. Accounts can and will be farmed to abuse this as much as possible.
3. We must cater to all players equally.

For Donators:

We have full Paypal logs available still and will be able to credit back your accounts any purchase amount you made + 25% bonus as an apology. Please understand that you must provide the paypal email you donated with. To make this process smoother, we encourage you and every other player to use the same account name you used previously when registering a new account. You must request this via our Discord server and we have no automatic method due to account loss.

Again, we offer our sincerest apologies about this whole situation. While it was an impossible to predict incident, we are immensely sorry for what players have lost. We understand if it is too much for you, but hope to see you again.

We will have the server up and running with a fresh start on Thursday March 18th.

If we feel that we need more time, we may push back to Friday, however this should be sufficient time to set back up the server, website, and more.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 19:08   #25

We have re-opened today and would love for anyone to give us another chance, we have prepared the following update for today:

⦁ Citadel Raid has received its HARD MODE - This is meant to be a challenge! Here you can earn new armor and weapons through the raid drop system
Details About the Raid:
1. The spawns of both normal and hard mode have been re-positioned a bit.
2. Objectives to unlock the rooms has been changed a little. You must kill the 4 Frozen Drakes to unlock the Banshee's room.
3. Drops - Commander: Gloves, Ancient Banshee: Boots, Lady Venimmarre: Shirt/Pants, Death Incarnation: Helm/Wings, Lord Blackmore: Weapons
4. Special Item Boxes will expire after 2 minutes if not picked up.
5. Precedence party and other methods to retrieve more than one Special Item Box have been removed/adjusted in Expeditions.
6. You can only collect one box every 2 minutes, if you somehow beat two bosses within two minutes (unlikely).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
⦁ DCS has been adjusted in several ways:
1. The Crystal now spawns in front of the pyramid (You will still need to kill the gates by the stairs of the pyramid)
2. New Towers opening the other gates have been added
3. Attackers default spawn has been moved closer to the DCS play area
4. DCS damage has been reduced to more accurately reflect damage found in other PVP areas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
⦁ Badge of the Citadel accessory is now socket-able
⦁ C2 Black Wings of Honor now equip to the wings slot properly
⦁ Juno has been updated and replaced with EP2 Juno
⦁ Juno spawn pad has increased HP regen to help you heal up between battles
⦁ Telerium Safe Area has been adjusted to prevent spawn killing
⦁ Invulnerability Buff gained from respawned has had its duration reduced to 6 seconds.
⦁ Added a Boss Log system to view when players last killed a boss

We have also finalized our Compensation pack. This pack is sent to your cash shop's gifts upon registration. It can be used once per account. This will not be available forever.

⦁ Lv. 195 Jump Potion
⦁ Lv. 190+18 Armor Set + Weapon
⦁ Lv. 200+20 Armor Set + Weapon (Non-Tradable)
⦁ 200k Skill Points
⦁ All class skill books (Not Telerium)
⦁ Hero of Eternia Title
⦁ Golden Large HP+MP Boost Potion 7 Day x4 (Character Bound)
⦁ Premium Character Package 30 Days (Character Bound)
⦁ Restart Raid Dungeon cards x10 (Character Bound)
⦁ Affinity Booster x2 (Character Bound)
⦁ Faction Booster x2 (Character Bound)
⦁ Jaguar Collar (Character Bound)
⦁ Aragonite Lv9 x10 (Character Bound)
⦁ Coral Lv9 x10 (Character Bound)
⦁ Chaos Coral Lv 12 x1 (Character Bound)

Thank you to all our players for their patience and understanding!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2021, 16:36   #26

wer n server spielen will wo wöchentlich die chars generft bzw gehyped werden kann das gerne tun der ist auf eternia genau richtig

wer n admin will der ne handvoll spieler pusht damit andere mehr und mehr cashen um mithalten zu können ist auf eternia auch genau richtig
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2021, 02:38   #27

We have pushed a few updates since our last post! Come join us to participate in our easter event in-game!

Patch Notes: March 24th
⦁ DCS Area has been adjusted slightly to make the new crystal area fit in more - remember you still need to kill the barriers at the stairs to start the crystal
⦁ Castle Siege Tokens will now expire 1 minute after dropping - We will explore a better solution in the future, however for now it is best for sieges that the ground isn't so cluttered
⦁ PVP damage has been decreased overall by about 5% across all classes
⦁ Boss Log system has been updated to correctly log the channel and precise times for above 1 hour
⦁ Jaguar Collars and Raid Reset Tickets from compensation packs have been unbound to work correctly - Any future ones opened will need to be fixed again, we will re-run this fix weekly until we are confident no more packages are being redeemed

Patch Notes: March 31st
⦁ Easter Event has started - Find Easter Eggs scattered across Juno to receive rewards and event items!
⦁ Normal Attacks have had their damage reduced 3/4 on Monsters and 1/2 on Players - This change is intended to add back a degree of difficulty and time for killing boss monsters
⦁ Memorization Scrolls have had their slots to increased to 10 slots and 20 Slots with Expansion Scroll
⦁ Chosen by the Gods server event now rewards tokens instead of moonstones
⦁ All classes have had their pickup animations sped up to match NS
⦁ NightShadow has had missing animations for custom c2 mounts added
⦁ A "Eternia Big Faction Point Scroll" has been added to the cash shop for 2500 cash
⦁ Elementalist's summons have had their movespeed and other adjustments to help them keep up better in the field
⦁ Elementalist's summons skillbars have been rekeyed to Shift+Q through Shift+T for spirit 1 and Shift+Z through Shift+B for spirit 2
⦁ Elementalist PVP Damage has been decreased 5%
⦁ Wizard PVP damage has been decreased by 5%
⦁ Wizard's Soul has had its 15% damage buff removed
⦁ Warmaster's Uppercut PVP damage has been decreased 10%
⦁ Royal Knight has had its magic reduce passive decreased by 5%
⦁ Blockade of Meque has had a 1s cooldown added
⦁ x2 Affinity and x2 Pet Events have ended
Old 05/11/2021, 22:54   #28

The private server I once knew that actually made me love last chaos passionatly was eternia games, I'll give this server a go, and give my feedback on the thread here with honesty and not to attack the owner or the server.

Looking forward to it
Old 05/21/2021, 18:21   #29

hm hab immer ne Trojan dorkbot trojaner meldung wenn ich das game runterlade
Old 05/21/2021, 18:57   #30

elite*gold: 573
The Black Market: 226/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,396
Die Virusanzeige / Trojanermeldung bezieht sich mit ziemlicher Sicherheit auf das Anticheat / Encryption des Servers & nicht auf einen tatsächlichen Virus (auch wenn es angezeigt wird).
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread