Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kingdom Last Chaos just openned

Discussion on Kingdom Last Chaos just openned within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2020, 16:18   #31

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Please stick to the topic.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2020, 09:18   #32

elite*gold: 1470
UPDATE LOG FROM WEBSITE

1. added AutoBuffs for Premium Characters
2. Auto Igni/Pickup added
3. added some more quests for C2 Covers
4. MS character bound has been removed (from new items on)
5. fixed Veteran quest
6. SP Boosters can be dropped in Margadum and EXP at Souls in Egeha
7. Buff potion for whoever needs have been lowerd in Cash NPC
8. added new quest for starting NightShadows (got to Karina in juno)
9.added a few new things to the ItemMall

Message from [ADM]**Soul** ---> Thanks for the support to all <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2020, 14:17   #33

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealQuestionLastChaos View Post
UPDATE LOG FROM WEBSITE

1. added AutoBuffs for Premium Characters
2. Auto Igni/Pickup added
3. added some more quests for C2 Covers
4. MS character bound has been removed (from new items on)
5. fixed Veteran quest
6. SP Boosters can be dropped in Margadum and EXP at Souls in Egeha
7. Buff potion for whoever needs have been lowerd in Cash NPC
8. added new quest for starting NightShadows (got to Karina in juno)
9.added a few new things to the ItemMall

Message from [ADM]**Soul** ---> Thanks for the support to all <3
One day you come to try to crash the server, and the other day you come to make the pigeon.

You will never change Romain. You are detestable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2020, 15:31   #34

elite*gold: 50
full afk server
Old 04/15/2020, 10:00   #35

elite*gold: 50
server is corrupt Here proof´s
HGM is in DCS Guild nice try

creditz to @
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/15/2020, 11:53   #36

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabØ View Post
server is corrupt Here proof´s
HGM is in DCS Guild nice try

creditz to @

Wenn man die Admins drauf anspricht wird man nur gekickt und gebannt. Lasst die Finger weg hier
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 13:52   #37

elite*gold: 0
Real question last chaos is Romain everyone, he said to us he would like to help, then he would ask for money like a beggar... he got angry/jelous so he took SS of some usernames and one of them was my wifes account which has ID and PASS exacly the same... he guessed it, he logged in and dropped all that stuff on floor... or else how could he take that SS???? so he is trying to **** talk the server... romain has mental problems and needs help... he also msg admin for 20e to buy a game on steam LOLLL
Old 04/15/2020, 13:59   #38

elite*gold: 1470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenob1 View Post
Real question last chaos is Romain everyone, he said to us he would like to help, then he would ask for money like a beggar... he got angry/jelous so he took SS of some usernames and one of them was my wifes account which has ID and PASS exacly the same... he guessed it, he logged in and dropped all that stuff on floor... or else how could he take that SS???? so he is trying to **** talk the server... romain has mental problems and needs help... he also msg admin for 20e to buy a game on steam LOLLL
FIRST OF ALL bobthenob1 = [ADM]-Soul BECAUSE IS HIS ACCOUNT ID

2ND LOOK AT YOUR HGM GIVE PLAYER PLAY DRATAN CASTLE ETC well done

3ND YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE A SERVER IN CASE I WOULD HELP YOU BUT HOUR WORK + MONEY EVERYONE DOING IT IS NORMAL EVERY WORK MUST ASK MONEY

4ND AWESOME HAVE BACKDOOR YOUR WEBSITE (only him know how to acces to your database but that is invisible )

im sure is that why the scrennshoot of the HGM account are exposed to public right now)

so at first secure your website , secure your database , don't open server after 4 months of work is useless

well done.

Log.cpp : 148] - QUEST REQUEST > [ADM] **Soul** : [ADM] **Soul** : bobthenob1 : 1655
Old 04/15/2020, 17:20   #39

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Regarding you, Romain:

Regarding this Server:

Only thing I saw right here are allegations so far and proof of stuff that doesn't make any sense.

1.) Like the admin himself just said, how did romain get the screenshot of the wife being "corrupted"?
What a coincidence that he was online just when some level 120 boxes were being dropped lmao. And that is not even being corrupt, every player that was online at the moment had the chance to obtain these.

Corrupt in my opinion would be helping only certain players, not everyone who is just randomly online.

2.) HGM has a private character does not mean he is corrupt either. Do you know how many server owners have had private characters, or GM's? That happens on 90% of the servers and people just don't know about it.

If the GM character were to GIVE players items, ONLY give them certain informations -> that is being corrupt/being biased to someone.

Only thing I see are people pointing their fingers and saying "you did that" without the ACTUAL proof of it happening.

3.) Everyone should have expected that this is not the best server that exists. By now everyone should know when people with a lot of experience are working on a server or if it's just someone else fun project.
When I saw this server I saw nothing more than one of the last mentioned project.

4.) If anyone actually read all of this, including romains part, congratulations.

yes sometimes I'm just really bored and write more then a normal person would actually want to read here. But one word posts are just not my thing when I see stuff like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2020, 19:22   #40

elite*gold: 210

Du hast ihn grad so ein kleines bisschen Hops genommen befürchte ich
Old 04/16/2020, 07:48   #41

elite*gold: 24
Exclamation

Hello Everyone

It was a Good Server, But sad to say Corrupted Staff....

I was trying too help with their server, and i was helping them until yesterday,and after all those drama i left and next admin soul want to take their corrupted staff & people side

HGM helping himself and helping others by creating alt chars, you guys have all the pics above... even everyone has those pics of his characters using for dcs helping other guild in dcs... and this is not the only thing lol xD and there is more

and read below what he did, while i was off...see below what he did, while i was off... hilarious rofl
"
GoodJob sharing my id & pass whomever and changing my pass and nice job access to players id and characters when they are off and deleted everything for no reason lol xD.... lol kid admins.

Good work because passes are encrypted, only admin can do this stuff or whoever have access to it.....

Nice job staff team logging in other player character while they are off, how do i know, My guild players informed i wasn't replying, but my char was on and now boom I think it was part of staff team. may be the adm soul himself deleted my id and characters....

I knew you would do this noob stuff, so gave my Guild master to others, i knew what dumb things you staff were going to do rofl after the real facts and drama , and for no reasons all characters and id's deleted, can i know the reason... they cant... there is no reason... rofl

Keep up the good work
Regard's
Old 04/16/2020, 08:58   #42

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealQuestionLastChaos View Post
REMOVED
Did you even read what I said above?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankEdge View Post
Hello Everyone

It was a Good Server, But sad to say Corrupted Staff....

I was trying too help with their server, and i was helping them until yesterday,and after all those drama i left and next admin soul want to take their corrupted staff & people side

HGM helping himself and helping others by creating alt chars, you guys have all the pics above... even everyone has those pics of his characters using for dcs helping other guild in dcs... and this is not the only thing lol xD and there is more

and read below what he did, while i was off...see below what he did, while i was off... hilarious rofl
"
GoodJob sharing my id & pass whomever and changing my pass and nice job access to players id and characters when they are off and deleted eevrything for no reason lol xD.... lol kid admins.

Good work because passes are encrypted, only admin can do this stuff or whoever have access to it.....

Nice job staff team logging in other player character while they are off, how do i know, My guild players informed i wasn't replying, but my char was onand now boom I think it was part of staff team. may be the adm soul himself deleted my id and characters....

I knew you would do this noob stuff, so gave my Guild master to others, i knew what dumb things you staff were going to do rofl after the real facts and drama , and for no reasons all characters and id's deleted, can i know the reason... they cant... there is no reason... rofl

Keep up the good work
Regard's
These are still accusations without proof of anything..

Also, I can still remember this case:

If you don't have any proof, then please just stop and read my previous post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/16/2020, 09:34   #43

elite*gold: 24
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
Did you even read what I said above?

These are still accusations without proof of anything..

Also, I can still remember this case:

If you don't have any proof, then please just stop and read my previous post.
you are dumbest person, what proof you need, i said all character and ID were deleted, and that sht is from warlords, where he messed up my id and pass and my lvl and deleted my armors in their, and if i cant access and cant login and how i can show when he has deleted and and altered everything with admin rights and all my proof of posts were deleted which i sent and forums were edited only admin comments were left, they deleted the post and altered taking side of admin in the post by only leaving his replies and removing mine to look like he is right rofl, how can i show proof with no access."he blocked my login and changed my lvl and deleted my stuff and everything" you want proof , when admin itself messes up your char and blocking the id so i cant prove by deleting everything and lowering level"

dont try to change topic, so keep the topic to this server kid.

and coming this kingdom, all charters and id are deleted, what proof you need?!?! let them give the reason first, for what reason id and characters were deleted, after i went off yesterday......

you have all the images of his alt chars and guild he is in the above,first check before posting what else proof you need?!!

and what else proof you need from me when my id and character is deleted?!?! think before you ask or say anything...
I said i left the team so all id and characters have been deleted what is facts you need... dont ask dumb question and you stick to the topic....
Old 04/16/2020, 10:20   #44

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankEdge View Post
you are dumbest person, what proof you need, i said all character and ID were deleted, and that sht is from warlords, where he messed up my id and pass and my lvl and deleted my armors in their, and if i cant access and cant login and how i can show when he has deleted and and altered everything with admin rights and all my proof of posts were deleted which i sent and forums were edited only admin comments were left, they deleted the post and altered taking side of admin in the post by only leaving his replies and removing mine to look like he is right rofl, how can i show proof with no access."he blocked my login and changed my lvl and deleted my stuff and everything" you want proof , when admin itself messes up your char and blocking the id so i cant prove by deleting everything and lowering level"

dont try to change topic, so keep the topic to this server kid.

and coming this kingdom, all charters and id are deleted, what proof you need?!?! let them give the reason first, for what reason id and characters were deleted, after i went off yesterday......

you have all the images of his alt chars and guild he is in the above,first check before posting what else proof you need?!!

and what else proof you need from me when my id and character is deleted?!?! think before you ask or say anything...
I said i left the team so all id and characters have been deleted what is facts you need... dont ask dumb question and you stick to the topic....

Chiiiiiill you still Cant Proof anything of this

B2T: Server scheint wohl jz voll gegen den Baum zu fahren?
Old 04/16/2020, 11:47   #45

elite*gold: 0
Komisch das nur er "gehackt" wurde... würde mal behaupten da benutzt jemand überall die selben Accountdaten
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
kingdom, lastchaos, private server, recent