Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artemis Last Chaos

Discussion on Artemis Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2020, 17:08   #331

elite*gold: 210
140 Leute online uff
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 17:48   #332

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitized View Post
Your such a clown. Are you owning a server yourself or why are you always telling lies in this thread? People could actually believe it and not play here because of it.

Tell me where in this video are stutters which influence the gameplay noticeable in an almost 15(!!!) year old game.

Sure this is not CSGO with 244 fps, but it is nowhere close to the situation you are always complaining about.

It was there untill not so long ago, they fixed the issue, i dont see why you are so buthurt about truth being said, anyway who cares, the proof is out there in another user video, go find it and shut up.

How old is the game have nothing to do with the issue, its an issue because of some addition to the game files that some genius did in the past, and the issue its exactly as i describe, it was a permanent and constant stuttering once every 5 seconds, also during that stutter your input was off obviously because the client its frozen in that frame of time.

Thats the best way i have to describe the issue, if you like it or not, its your problem, now the issue its fixed and we can enjoy the server fully thanks to the people behind it, they saw it, they recognize it and they fixed the issue, thats so nice to see, end of story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugonomic View Post
Mr blyat, the stuttering was fixed with the last update. It won't trigger your autism again.
Thats nice, i guess it was worth that someone point this issue, this was never fixed before in any server they had it, its good to know that they fixed the problem on this one, maybe thats a good sign of quality people working.

Good job for the people behind it.

Also, additionaly i would like to say that im gonna tell my friends the issue is fixed, so they can come back and enjoy the server, they left just like me because of this, now that its fixed we gonna give it a try.

Its nice for everyone, now you guys will have someone else to hate and try to kill, additional enemy its always fun, im sure you are bored to fight the same people always.

Also, i would like to suggest a change or atleast an option for everyone to be able to increase the fov a litle bit without having to actualy go manualy to do it.

By default its 60, but thats too low for the normal aspect ratio that people is runing lately, with for example 16:9 or similar, it looks much better on 80 instead.
This is just an example, im sure you know what i mean.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 18:28   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Clark View Post
hat mich ca. 4 Lillien gekostet.
Würde es als Feature aufzählen.
Kimbo du bist doch eh mega Reich das Interessiert dich doch nich sone Lilie oder?

B2T:

Dcs war sehr spannend heute
Old 02/02/2020, 19:31   #334

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blyat View Post

By default its 60, but thats too low for the normal aspect ratio that people is runing lately, with for example 16:9 or similar, it looks much better on 80 instead.
This is just an example, im sure you know what i mean.

we fixed the shuttering every 5 seconds a while ago.
I will try the fov thanks for the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR3SH™ View Post
Der Server wird momentan voller und voller.

Allerdings gibt es noch ein paar Punkte die man verbessern sollte.

-> PvP Damage System (aber da sind sie dran)
-> Mondsteine kombinieren irgendwie vereinfachen
-> Den ersten Gewinn bei Token, wenn man auf Juwelen spielt anpassen (10x 5er Box oder sowas, aber die 2er braucht keiner)
-> Und die Debuff Anzeige sollte auch repariert werden
-> Das Premium „Interface“ zerstört auch ein bisschien das wunderschöne ältere
-> Premium Pet Wiederbeleben fehlt auch oben im Interface
-> Die nervigen Rüstung- und Waffendrops aus Juno entfernen - das stört beim Key‘s farmen abartig

Das sind aber, bis auf das PvP, nur absolute kleinigkeiten.

Server lohnt sich anzufangen kommt vorbei
Steht einiges bei uns davon auf der Liste und im nächsten Patch ist da auch das ein oder andere schon dabei.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2020, 04:59   #335

Wenn ihr das mit dem FOV wirklich adden wollt, dann bitte mit Funktion es auch wieder selbstständig disablen zu können.

Ich fand das schon auf Awesomes Servern so absturz.

Man changed den FOV in CoD - aber nicht in LC 😂
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/03/2020, 12:49   #336

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 169/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by damona View Post

Steht einiges bei uns davon auf der Liste und im nächsten Patch ist da auch das ein oder andere schon dabei.
und gemacht von der liste wurd garnööööööscht!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2020, 14:45   #337

elite*gold: 80
Machst dafür einfach nen Slider, wo jeder Spieler es sich selber einstellen kann und alle sind zufrieden.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/03/2020, 15:21   #338

Hi All,

I started on this server on Saturday. I would recommend this server to all my friends. These are a few suggestions i would like.

>Improve the system to open moonstones like double click - Remove those acc's EOS,TOk,SOS etc Just a suggestion...
>Reduce the exp. I got to 80 in like 2 hours no expb needed stealers from web mall etc.. Would like to play at-least few more hours to get there.
>End gear system. Custom gears if you can

The server has a lot to offer

Thank you!!
Old 02/03/2020, 15:48   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by martjohn76 View Post
Hi All,

Thank you!!
It's and oldschool server, not a custom server.
Old 02/03/2020, 16:24   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by martjohn76 View Post
Hi All,

I started on this server on Saturday. I would recommend this server to all my friends. These are a few suggestions i would like.

>Improve the system to open moonstones like double click - Remove those acc's EOS,TOk,SOS etc Just a suggestion...
>Reduce the exp. I got to 80 in like 2 hours no expb needed stealers from web mall etc.. Would like to play at-least few more hours to get there.

Thank you!!
You can always, anytime you want, use the title and get no exp, do few useless hours just for fun. If you still want to gain exp, then make a guild and lock your exp to desired % and have fun leveling longer
Came back, did 2h at sasquatches just to see how it goes, its not bad atm. I wish there were more ppl that would answer some questions in game in english, atm 7/10 times you ask in english, you get ignored. I also wish there were more stuff in webmall, currently there are things that are impossible to get unless you cash in
Old 02/03/2020, 17:54   #341

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by kek. View Post
und gemacht von der liste wurd garnööööööscht!
PvP wurde etwas geschraubt(Skills dmg & Kalkulation).
Drops von Sasquatches reduziert das es nicht mehr nervig ist.
Debuff leiste wurde gefixt
usw.

Sinnlose Nörglerei, Konstruktive Kritik kannst du gerne schreiben ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2020, 23:24   #342

Ich spiele den Server sehr gerne, da mich das "Oldscool" schon immer gereizt hat

Ich würde mir jedoch wünschen das man die Kostüme etwas erweitert, sprich die Schuluniform das Rockeroutfit usw.

Auch das Problem, was die Monster in den Wänden betrifft ist recht ärgerlich.

Zu guter lezt habe ich noch eine Frage, die Namen von gelöschten Charakteren, können die ab einer bestimmten Zeit nochmal verwendet werden?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2020, 23:42   #343

Since there are many new players farming at sasquatches, it would be nice to have more mobs in juno that give same sp as sasquatch
Old 02/03/2020, 23:47   #344

elite*gold: 20
i would like it to see a invisible cover wich gives same effect as the visible ones, so we can see the Beautiful Armors lc has to offer especially in the lower lvls

but i love the Server so far,keep up the good work damona <3
Old 02/04/2020, 04:46   #345

Noch ein paar kleinigkeiten die den Server noch besser machen würde wie er so schon ist:

-> Den Despawn von Items höher setzen man verliert teilweise viel wenn man mal ne Minute durchkloppt ohne Pickup zu drücken

-> Veteran und Soulskills sind leider was Cooldown angeht verbuggt - glaube die Castwerte verrechnen sich damit nicht

-> Items mit Raff oder Cover Juwelierbar machen
Closed Thread