Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Classic Enjoy

Discussion on Last Chaos Classic Enjoy within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 09/30/2019, 13:54   #46

elite*gold: 50

wie man einfach innerhalb einer woche seine meinung um 300 grad drehen kann & mad ist weil man keine DCS bekommen hat.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/30/2019, 13:57   #47

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Also seine Franzackenserver waren nicht viel sicherer.

Edit:
voll kooole server und so.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/30/2019, 20:43   #48

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealQuestionLastChaos View Post
website have 0 security still you can create 100 account and farm 175 cash x100 = 17k cash every 12hours that mean 7 day you have 100K + cash this server will die in few week

at end every player can have unlimited cash and player who donate are ****** up xD

i dont donate i just create 30 account 175 cash x30 = 5K cash free every 12 hours total 3 day 15K cash = ez level 55 with pheonix costume and more for free no more to say about this server security

use mobile 4G connection and this website security + vote are ****** up

Hmmm....i dont like this server but the voting system on the website come on(IS NOT A WORLD DISCOVERY) easy peasy ... you dont need to be an anonymous hacker to do that , BUT here the real QUESTION is Were your servers BETTER or WORST than this ? :P
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/04/2019, 09:32   #49

elite*gold: 24
Voting = Abuse!!!....

What's new about it????....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2019, 10:12   #50

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pv2_002 View Post
Voting = Abuse!!!....

What's new about it????....
10.10 come new update
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2019, 10:01   #51

Just another server to close in 2 months.I was playing ths crap lc for a while.custom maps are a shame bugs everywhere ugly colours some places even hurt my eyes.lvl guide 0/60 killing only one kind of mob 2 hours u reach max lvl.affinities you can buy them all in 5 seconds XD affinity shops are the most poor shops iv ever seen.one of them sell 5% atack pot XD other smelting stones,just a joke.in the entire game theres is only one boss which you can kill with a char lvl 30 even naked the drops is an accs only.XD drop all time.when you teleport for quests,i mean useless quests most part of them you end up in a river LOL item help npc was copy from another server most part of stuff doesnt even exist there XD no staff online never not even a gs,not even one single event,armor and weaps all same seals difference is 5/6 def ea lvl not even aditional seals nothing custom skills are a fail you have lvl 90 skills at lvl 30 lol i would talk abt pvp but theres no pvp even,no dcs no mcs someone own it and thats it no one is playing now dcs or mcs its owned by 2 guild one of them 18 players LOL.Now the funny part when i asked gm by for events or staff online hes 15 years old kid answear was."Do you need a clown to amuse you or you have nothing to do and you come to game just for events?Are you serious??NO,i ask are you really serious??Game deleted.Dont even spend your precious time here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
When I see the first pictures I get problems with my eyes. Everything is so weird colorful and features which aren't related to old school / classic, just Russian custom shit.
That's much worst than Russian custom dude i played 1 week was hoping things would get better XD no way worst lc ever.Just close it stop try taking money from people with that crap you all should be ashamed,you denigrate the game doing servers like this crap.Im a junior programmer and i could do 20x better than this. Shame on you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2019, 04:38   #52

Find den Server gut.
Kann ihn nur weiterempfehlen
Old 11/13/2019, 12:45   #53

All right this server gonna die you can still vote unlimited 175 cash x100 or more until 30 minuts by using 4G mobile connection

one guys have mad a video and share on the whole chat ingame and so

Old 11/13/2019, 14:12   #54

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriaLC View Post
All right this server gonna die you can still vote unlimited 175 cash x100 or more until 30 minuts by using 4G mobile connection

one guys have mad a video and share on the whole chat ingame and so

1. That has always been possible, nothing new

2. You can fix it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/18/2020, 07:43   #55

elite*gold: 24
Hi, we raised the cap level to 70. A big update was downloaded to the server. Another new update is coming soon. We work every day for our users. Many people love our server, many dislike. It's a matter of taste. I am sorry that many communicate here negatively, be kind, sometimes it seems to me that only those who envy us write here Because the game does not have such aggression that occurs here, but it seems to me.

I just want to tell new players, try joining us yourself and make your own conclusion and not based on someone else's opinion from this forum.

Thank you friends for your attention! Everyone is in a good mood this year.