Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Infinity

Discussion on Last Chaos Infinity within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/05/2020, 11:51   #226

elite*gold: 0
because we asked me to do it I force nobody to buy the box we warned on the patch that we was going to have a new cap so people are free to buy or not, so your thoughts keep them to yourself / and about new patch pve most of thing are already finish (60℅) the more is hard is finish all new system and test all
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2020, 12:53   #227

when does the patch come where mage get nerfed? she´s too op nobody has a chance against her in pvp.
Old 11/05/2020, 13:15   #228

Many people give us suggestions for the pvp, so before the pve , we will do some lilte fix for the pvp
best regards InfinityLC
Old 11/05/2020, 23:52   #229

And please buff titan highlander , socerer elementalist and pets and tempel knight please
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2020, 00:09   #230

yes i know we have a list of pvp with some details , we will take testers is worked with them for some fix
it won't be perfect, but the pvp will be better than before
as soon as this is done we will work on the pve , and after a big patch for pvp with lots of test
Old 11/06/2020, 13:36   #231

sounds good and can u fix orange cube? everytime i port it removes and i got another problem with my ns i farm margdum reformer and after 10 min he skills slowmotion and i still got haste and aura of ilusicon and 100% cast in it idk why that happens. and thanks ^^
Old 11/06/2020, 17:30   #232

Hi,

Just a few very small yet important changes today.

We have disabled the Halloween events and changed a few things regarding the new siege.

Let's go with the list!

Changes

- Halloween event disabled. We wish you enjoyed it!

- Halloween Lacaball has been now removed

- The description of change job and change class NPCs is now much clearer, also for newcomers

-Added a new launcher for InfinityLC

- Exoria title for owners has now new interesting seals. Win the siege to discover which

- Fixed a small bug and made a few last adjustments regarding Exoria Castle Siege before its final launch today

Today finally there will be the first Exoria Castle Siege ever, have you registered your guild yet? Not much time left anymore

To celebrate it we have applied a 25% bonus cash on recharge for the next 24 hours.

Don't miss the first siege, it's gonna be epic and unique.

Good luck to all partecipants for tomorrow and have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2020, 14:31   #233

Hi,

Just a few small PvP adjustements today before the new level cap.

There will be really a lot of new content in the next update, which will come in some days.

Let's start with these small things then before we drop the bomb!

Changes

- We have moved the Infinity Healer NPC in a better position

- We have fixed the C2 Exoria's Mage Helmet, now it will no longer disappear. Sorry for that inconvenience.

- All items that were showing as "sold out" in the item mall can now be bought again

-Updat link ( mediafire, mega, google drive) + new launcher

Now let's head to a few small changes regarding PvP, the bigger part will come after the cap update because we will ofcourse work on that based on the new equipment.

- Highlander now takes less damage, it will help him survive longer during fights.

- Witch now takes slightly more damage during fights, it will make it a little weaker than now, but nothing much.

- We have added a forced cooldown of two seconds to the Snare rogue's skill.

We are also trying to make Elementalist an usable class, that's our first attempt to do that and as all we all know that's not an easy job (actually no servers were able to make this class worth using just like all others, but here's our attempt)

- We have increased Elementalist attack, it now deals more damage

- We have increased Elementalist defense, it will now survive longer during PvP fights

- We have increased Elementalist physical evasion, now it will be slightly harder to succefully damage him

We may also be working on elementals in the future, but before we need to see if this base work is the right way to go.

So, that's all for now.

As I have said previously, we are dropping the big bomb in a few days, so watch the forum often and stay tuned because a lot more is close to come.

We wish an healthy December to all the players and their families, we are ofcourse looking forward for your feedback and suggestions under this post!

Regards,

Infinity LC Administrators
Old 11/21/2020, 04:10   #234

sounds good but please try to make something with the night shadow he die too fast and is not realy playable in pvp he is a bit usefull in siege but not that much it would be great if u make him take less damage same as high lander that would be perfect then he would survive longer ^^
Old 11/21/2020, 08:14   #235

We have increase Highlander again in official after the patch , in few day we will release big patch PVE with some new thing, after that we will focus on 100℅ pvp with some new systèm too for pvp and we will try do one best pvp I think now we can do the perfect balance when the cap will be release, and with system we have we can set everything / Many people like this patch for witch, Elemantalist, hightlander, but not time do all class but like I said after the PVE we will focus 100℅ pvp I Hope you like the updat, next patch will be awesome
Old 11/29/2020, 01:04   #236

Hello , I wanted to give news for the update (pve cap) we are testing with the staff
in a few day i will put a teaser of new updat
if all goes well the patch will comming very soon
Old 12/03/2020, 17:45   #237

Old 12/03/2020, 17:47   #238

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge/InfinityLastChaos View Post
Please on which world is this recolored 75 Armor new?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2020, 18:10   #239

when i mean new i mean 230 armor / weapon
is the same for craft
Old 12/04/2020, 05:37   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge/InfinityLastChaos View Post
Nothing special at all. Looks boring af.
Closed Thread