Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Infinity

Discussion on Last Chaos Infinity within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/15/2019, 18:38   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return?! View Post
u still sucks agora motherfcker
server down? wow... i know who make it , pd: hi wermonger

you need pay for make ur lc on
Old 09/15/2019, 18:55   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return?! View Post
still sucks
ya but online 0 players hahahahahahahaha
Old 09/15/2019, 18:59   #78

elite*gold: 91
Sadly enough a kid managed to access my account.

This led to some accounts banned and some acc tokens dropped.

All your accounts will be unbanned, we are working hard on it already.

If you downloaded cheating programs lately, reset your PC now. Your personal data is at serious risk.

If you didn't, nothing to worry.

Server should be back up for 20.00. In case it will be not we'll reset MCS time.

We will increase the cash event time.

I am sorry for what happened. I feel so stupid.

Regards and sorry again,

kindly,

Nymphetamine
Old 09/15/2019, 19:21   #79

Server got duppe, so u no know fix this. better closed server
Old 09/16/2019, 10:28   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Legendsx3 View Post

That's not me and you'd be sadly mistaken if you thought it was. However I will chime in my two cents.

I'll break down the image of Agora in the eyes of the entire community:
  1. He launches a dozen unsuccessful servers a year.
  2. He tries to undermine other servers to compensate for it.
  3. Example A, he sold a "bypass" that no longer works (I release mine for free and actually write my own).
  4. His said "bypass" was infected, he resorted to exploited the later given the former.
  5. He used someone else's work found on the internet, bundled with someone else's work found on the internet.
  6. He tried to profit from work that's not his own (typical for a newbie).
  7. He still hasn't obtained any reputable recognition from the LastChaos community in doing so.
  8. His server sucks, litterally the buggiest server out of them all.
  9. Enter example B, turn on the client audio and the client will always crash.
  10. His server has a bypass released publicly for what he claimed was the best anti-hack ever made.
  11. Infinity is at least 3x more successful than his server.
  12. "I'm a haxor bro, dl my trojan I dled on the internet".

You tried to hold Infinity hostage? How long did that last? Five minutes? At the same time Infinity is not my server and I have nothing to do with the development of it (they are a customer). Yet they were able to call your bluff without help.

The server is online and still running with 200-300+ players on at all times. Pligea has 100 online at best, until you log in and realize that 5/6 of the Pligea server population is AFK newbie characters in Juno. With all that being said, I'm not sure what he's trying to get out of this. So far all he has done is ruin his reputation beyond how bad it already was before. Nobody respects him in regards to development and nobody respects him in regards to being a wannabe hacker. He's trying to shoot for a status that he'll fall short of every time.

Malware doesn't destroy servers unless it's planted on the right target. He even failed at knowing how to use it (clearly). I see a server still thriving along with an unsuccessful attempt at taking one down.

Agora is an actual noob in every regard of what he does. No one should feel intimidated by some wannabe script kiddie. At the end of the day all I see (from an unbiased perspective) is someone trying to be something they're not. Maybe it's time to pull the cord on your internet connection and stop making yourself look like an intellectually limited fool online.

P.S. No server will ever pay you ransom, they'd rather pay someone else to deal with you.
P.S.S. They didn't even have to do that, they figured it out on their own.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/16/2019, 11:12   #81

Quote:

Pay what?
The two euros you get monthly from your noobish private servers?

You got access to an admin account and you were able to create zero damage. That says all about your skills.

And you use a backdoor with a GUI because you know **** of what coding is.

Nice respect for your users, by the way.
You steal the data of those who register on your website and you access their accounts on Infinity LC.
Worst kind of person in the net.

Go out, look at sun, get a girlfriend, a dog, I don't know.
But get a life.
Really.

Anyway, everyone will pay their actions.

Regards
Old 09/16/2019, 14:34   #82

If you need a Edit/Skill hack or items in infinity (duppe) , just send me private
Old 09/16/2019, 14:47   #83

Quote:
If you need a Edit/Skill hack or items in infinity (duppe) , just send me private
If you need a backdoor just send him private.

By the way, no ways to dupe (or duppe like you say) in Infinity LC.
U just log in accounts of those who use same ID and Password in your database and drop their items.
Such a disrespecting kid.

Soon u'll be back doing what you do best: play League of Legends.

By the way, you should tell users that you are the Frenzy/Pligea admin and that you open a close your crappy servers every two weeks to eam your 10 euros and steal data from your users.
Old 09/16/2019, 14:58   #84

Who play this server ? Im not play lc's just bussines =)
Old 09/16/2019, 15:03   #85

Quote:
Who play this server ? Im not play lc's just bussines =)
Business? You don't even get back what you pay for your Pligea LC crappy VPS.

You should go out and ask money for the bus ticket, maybe u earn more than u do now.

Nice way to make business. Plant backdoors in your users.

And no one said that you play. I said that you are the administrator of the most crappy LC servers around (and there are a lot, but you are #1 in this, you should get a World Cup)
Old 09/16/2019, 15:34   #86

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Let's be completly honest. Both Servers are, in my opinion, no really that great. People who play on either of them are not on them because they think they are "secure" or the best server ever.
I don't know a single person who thinks that either of them is the greatest of all time, it's just another server with the sole purpose of entertaining those who are still stuck with this game.

Some will start, and after they commited time and effort, they just keep going and either quit after they get bored, security flaws are too high or a new and better Server came out.

For all the guys who hate infinity, just accept the fact that this server has more potential to actually fix whatever agora throws at them. Why? Well, in comparison to agora, they actually don't act all that cocky. There are only a few people left in this scene who can actually fix stuff for them, or help them. And I myself would rather assist them, than I'd help agora. Rather doesn't actually mean I'd do it though, or any other person.

But asking those guys for help, won't get you far either. It's not like you learn anything from just asking people for a fix. And then you will also hit a point where none of those people will, or can help you out with certain bugs, crashes, dupes etc.

Infinity has the edge over pligea, no matter how you look at it. More potential to recieve help, already more players/income and also have someone capable of help the regarding client security. Also, compared to pligea, this server here could actually do something against an bypass because the guy who did this anti cheat is actually working with them. To my knowledge, pligea doesn't have anyone who can actually do anything.

So in the end, it's a fact that infinity > pligea and a opinion that both of them are not that good. And the only reason why I commented on this whole thing, is because it's getting annoying to see people saying: "I'm better", "No we are better", "haha ez hack", "haha ez hack too". Maybe this whole thing is wrapped up now, for both parties.

Wish y'all a great day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2019, 15:38   #87

It's not being better or worse.
It's an administration who respect their users and an administration who steals his own users data.

That's enough as a comparison. We don't even need to say which one is best under the development aspect. Even tho you can just login in both servers and notice yourself the difference in about..10 seconds?

And we don't wake up at the morning with the only objective to ruin someone else. That means being so poor minded.

Who is better don't need to say that. And we don't need to TRY to attack someone else H24 to prove we are better. Because we just are and there's nothing we need to prove.

You can be as skilled as you want (and that's not his case) but if you don't respect your community you are worth nothing.
Nothing.
Old 09/16/2019, 15:40   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by userdefault View Post
Business? You don't even get back what you pay for your Pligea LC crappy VPS.

You should go out and ask money for the bus ticket, maybe u earn more than u do now.

Nice way to make business. Plant backdoors in your users.

And no one said that you play. I said that you are the administrator of the most crappy LC servers around (and there are a lot, but you are #1 in this, you should get a World Cup)
Old 09/16/2019, 15:52   #89

Quote:
Look what a kid you are.
You are taking revenge on my words by logging in your user's accounts and drop their items in Infinity?
Gratz.
The difference between you and us is that we will never answer your attacks by creating damage to our own users.

I'd rather yell my bank account ID and Password in the square than registering an account on your website.
It would be safer.

Btw, didn't someone tell you that storing clear text passwords isn't that safe?
You can read them yes, but be careful, there's the risk that someone can do that too.
Old 09/16/2019, 16:17   #90

was ist League of Legendsx3 eigentlich für ein behindertes kind, sollte er wirklich franzose sein würde das erklären warum euch (franzosen) niemand mag :-)
Closed Thread