Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thank you!

Discussion on Thank you! within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Thank you!

Hello community,
I would like to thank all the private server owners for allotting your precious time to launch and maintain private servers for the game Last Chaos. It is a game I played when I was a child and I still play it on both official and private server (More on PS because I have no time to play these days).

This thank you message goes to all the people involved irrespective if your server is online or offline. I play/played on almost all the private servers of this game and enjoyed them all.

Another reason why I am doing this now is because I see many players are very critical about private servers brands / the person who is launching it. I am not a tech person but my understating is - private servers are

1. the other side of the legal line. People launch their servers with high risk.

2. private. If you do not like it, try different one of your taste.

3. hard to maintain in terms of economy and stability. If you feel the one who is launching is not good, better try the official server who have dedicated staffs.

4. saving your time. Admit it, you are here because official server will suck out your life time by forcing you to grind.

5. run by players. They love the game and want every one to play with them in their server. They take all the risk and effort to make everyone enjoy the game to the fullest. (In official I am only level 9X, in PS I am slightly over that!)

So I conclude by saying - "Sit back and enjoy while it lasts. And be thankful for the one who is making it possible for you to play the game."
Thanks
15 Users

Tags
appreciation, thanking