Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



LastChaos Iris

Discussion on LastChaos Iris within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 02/13/2019, 14:04   #46
 
elite*gold: 1470
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 60
Wednesday Update 13.02.19

- stone Of Wise item buy price decreased to 10,000 Gold
- temple of Forgetfulness fixed
- autouffs now every 2 hours
- to refresh launcher text you have to clik on the image launcher and press CTRL+F5
- title "Iris Slayer" now trade-able/sell-able/store-able
- last option for Iris Slayer title has been changed to All Stats (4 types) +2
- Automatic message text changed + changed time to 10 minuts
- added more monsters on procyon shrine
- Fixed worldBoss message
- Horse quest at lv 30+ enable
- Special Item Box weapons fixed
- Tomb exp/sp increased for 103, 106 and 109 mobs

ItemShop New
- Goat's Head
- Box of Sucubus P2/Mount
- New Costume Epic HP+MP V2
- New Costume Styler HP+MP V2



RealQuestionLastChaos is offline  
Old 02/13/2019, 14:18   #47


 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,447
Received Thanks: 1,184
Anstatt an dem Launcher rumzubasteln würde ich ihn mal 32bit fähig machen


.Frezona.™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2019, 22:24   #48
 
elite*gold: 1470
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 60
Wednesday Update LastChaos Iris 20.02.19

- New Free Experience booster add to drop from procyon monsters usable Level 1-100
- add IronWall buff to the Boss Of Iris
- Fixed a bug wich was in the box Brotherhood Jang Joshe
- Guild buffs fixed

Balance pvp/pve characters
- NightShadow skill Aura of Illusion now increases evasion, magical accuracy, and deadly
- Mage Witch skill Stone get changed now stun and don't remove buff from other player
- Titan Highlander skill Axe crasher have Sturn Shoot
- Sorcerer Elementalist skill Thunder have Sturn shot
- Healer Cleric skill Call Lightning have Sturn shot
- Rogue skill Rapid fire weapon 165 power increased
- Rogue Ranger skill Focus power decreased 10K HitRate to 5K
- Sorcerer specialist skill meteor increased power from 15K to 20K
- Healer Cleric wand 165 get 50% Decrease MP Consumption
- Sorcerer Elementalist Fallarm 165 get 50% Decrease MP Consumption

ItemShop New
- New wing backpack cover Honor,Judgement,Revenge,Greed
- New pack of Book x6
- New pack of Unmelding x6

Dupe Gold protection (account banned immediatly)

Event DOUBLE DROP Actived START 20.02.19 END 28.02.19 (check calendar ingame for more information)
RealQuestionLastChaos is offline  
Old 02/27/2019, 22:07   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 6
Very good server. I enjoy it very much and don`t understand why people ignoring it. You can get cash from bosses, so don`t have to donate, you can get buffs (every 2 hours) including a cube buff, somethemies. Also we have good community that can help newbies, especcialy i am. After lvl cap you can start to drop x2 eva armor from bosses and it`s pretty hard, so you need some friends and it`s cool. Admin had rebalanced some classes, so even highlander and elementalist will be interesting for you, witch doesn`t skip your buffs and more nice and interesting features.
So guys, welcome and let`s play!
My ingame nick is DNEPR, if so i can help you, just pm me in game or in Discord.


Gbuecjd18 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 15:22   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuecjd18 View Post
Very good server. I enjoy it very much and don`t understand why people ignoring it. You can get cash from bosses, so don`t have to donate, you can get buffs (every 2 hours) including a cube buff, somethemies. Also we have good community that can help newbies, especcialy i am. After lvl cap you can start to drop x2 eva armor from bosses and it`s pretty hard, so you need some friends and it`s cool. Admin had rebalanced some classes, so even highlander and elementalist will be interesting for you, witch doesn`t skip your buffs and more nice and interesting features.
So guys, welcome and let`s play!
My ingame nick is DNEPR, if so i can help you, just pm me in game or in Discord.
I am glad someone is enjoying it. Of course you can not understand why people are ignoring it, I guess you were not there when server started off and you do not really know the staff of the server. There were also proofs (ss) of staff being corrupted/gifting/making deals with players for real cash but they have been removed by moderator.
However I wish you best of luck on the server and keep having fun
Oziris1205 is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 10:12   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
I am glad someone is enjoying it. Of course you can not understand why people are ignoring it, I guess you were not there when server started off and you do not really know the staff of the server. There were also proofs (ss) of staff being corrupted/gifting/making deals with players for real cash but they have been removed by moderator.
However I wish you best of luck on the server and keep having fun
You are right, i don`t know about it. I heart something bad about admins, but it was always like some war between two sides. Everybody has proofs and everybody is right...
Maybe some bad things were in the past, but for now i see good work with server, interesting way to play and etc.
Of course if you will show me some interesting proofs in pm i will appeciate you.
Gbuecjd18 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 11:39   #52
 
elite*gold: 1470
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 60
for sure i can't be corrupted by the way, if you are right post here for all see about admins corupted thank you if not then don't drama like a bird i'm a serious personn and don't like someoone wanna talk me to become GM to have command GM or so i really hate staff who give items for somes players that not our mind ! and also we never accepted real cash vs items ingame it have no sense player donate by website if they want no more , i really care on serious guys who take care of server and lastchaos passion .
RealQuestionLastChaos is offline  
Old 03/01/2019, 12:27   #53

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,402
Received Thanks: 704
Only thing I know, is that they are working on a new one with reza.
Veni/Marius is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2019, 13:23   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 10
There are the proffs (in french sorry) that he used (and will use again probably) your login/password to try to hack you on other servers.

But yeah, keep sending him your money and love ...

https://imgur.com/a/CmegGzm
Kistrick is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 14:24   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuecjd18 View Post
You are right, i don`t know about it. I heart something bad about admins, but it was always like some war between two sides. Everybody has proofs and everybody is right...
Maybe some bad things were in the past, but for now i see good work with server, interesting way to play and etc.
Of course if you will show me some interesting proofs in pm i will appeciate you.
Sorry, I do not have any as I did not save them from the deleted posts. I would suggest you to play and enjoy the server if you already do without looking for bad stuff. Just because some of us do not want to play on a server where certain players have advantage, it does not mean that it is a bad one. You can farm longer, take your time etc if you enjoy it that way.I am not saying the concept of the server is bad, I just do not want to invest so much time just to compare to someone who gave 30€ for cash and gold on server.
I wish you best of luck
Oziris1205 is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 14:45   #56

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,402
Received Thanks: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
Sorry, I do not have any as I did not save them from the deleted posts. I would suggest you to play and enjoy the server if you already do without looking for bad stuff. Just because some of us do not want to play on a server where certain players have advantage, it does not mean that it is a bad one. You can farm longer, take your time etc if you enjoy it that way.I am not saying the concept of the server is bad, I just do not want to invest so much time just to compare to someone who gave 30€ for cash and gold on server.
I wish you best of luck
Well, or you could just dupe stuff. The security is also not the best. That's one of the reasons for people not to play somewhere.

But as you already said, it's up to the people. Just wanted to point out why there might be not as many players.
Veni/Marius is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2019, 16:28   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
Sorry, I do not have any as I did not save them from the deleted posts. I would suggest you to play and enjoy the server if you already do without looking for bad stuff. Just because some of us do not want to play on a server where certain players have advantage, it does not mean that it is a bad one. You can farm longer, take your time etc if you enjoy it that way.I am not saying the concept of the server is bad, I just do not want to invest so much time just to compare to someone who gave 30€ for cash and gold on server. I wish you best of luck
I don`t really know what so serious thing somebody should dupe on this server to become undefeated=) If you have party with 7-8 people you will get everything you want=) Of course it migth be sad for you to understand that somebody got stuff for money, but at first you don`t have proofs, for second it`s not funnny=) So anyway you could have good gameplay if you want.
Gbuecjd18 is offline  
Old 03/03/2019, 15:50   #58
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuecjd18 View Post
Very good server. I enjoy it very much and don`t understand why people ignoring it. You can get cash from bosses, so don`t have to donate, you can get buffs (every 2 hours) including a cube buff, somethemies. Also we have good community that can help newbies, especcialy i am. After lvl cap you can start to drop x2 eva armor from bosses and it`s pretty hard, so you need some friends and it`s cool. Admin had rebalanced some classes, so even highlander and elementalist will be interesting for you, witch doesn`t skip your buffs and more nice and interesting features.
So guys, welcome and let`s play!
My ingame nick is DNEPR, if so i can help you, just pm me in game or in Discord.
1. The serv settings are ****. Nobody who live a normal life wants to spend useless houres to achive something in a private server. That is wha the server has 5 players and every new who is joining is leaving after short time, because the first ppl that played on it got cash for free as much as they needed to make their first char finish. If someone is a millionaire, o kid who is still going to school or a workless guy , then i would really say: yes play the serv and waste your time. but for any other that has a normal life i would say: dude dont even try to play this ****** lowrate server.
9mmPara is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/03/2019, 22:02   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmPara View Post
1. The serv settings are ****. Nobody who live a normal life wants to spend useless houres to achive something in a private server. That is wha the server has 5 players and every new who is joining is leaving after short time, because the first ppl that played on it got cash for free as much as they needed to make their first char finish. If someone is a millionaire, o kid who is still going to school or a workless guy , then i would really say: yes play the serv and waste your time. but for any other that has a normal life i would say: dude dont even try to play this ****** lowrate server.
I don`t understand, what is the problem for you to get free cash as other people? This way is still working.
Ok, let`s imagine that we don`t have free cash from bosses, is it make your situation better? You can donate the same way with free cash, or without.
Waste time? What the differense between waste time only for pvp or for getting the best armor etc.? It just will take more time. But this way we can say that every game is wasting time, no?
You just can`t imagine another gameplay then lvling cap for 2 hours, a couple weeks for pvp and then closing server. Or you start feeling unhappy and just leave. You don`t want to play, you want to get everything for a few moments and do nothing.
Gbuecjd18 is offline  
Old 03/03/2019, 22:14   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 905
Received Thanks: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmPara View Post
1. The serv settings are ****. Nobody who live a normal life wants to spend useless houres to achive something in a private server. That is wha the server has 5 players and every new who is joining is leaving after short time, because the first ppl that played on it got cash for free as much as they needed to make their first char finish. If someone is a millionaire, o kid who is still going to school or a workless guy , then i would really say: yes play the serv and waste your time. but for any other that has a normal life i would say: dude dont even try to play this ****** lowrate server.
Hattest du nicht noch riesen werbung für den Server gemacht mit Twitch etc?
Wir haben es dir am anfang gesagt der server ist ****, schon auf GuardianS..

Es liegt ja nichtmal daran das der server scheiße ist ( ist er ). Sondern es wird Oldschool genannt aber es fängt schon bei den Buffs an die regelmäßig gebufft werden etc. Hat für mich nichtsmehr mit Oldschool zu tun.


κııσκυ. is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread



« Last Chaos War 2.0 [OLDSCHOOL] | Last Chaos New Reality »

Similar Threads
WTB lvl90-100 char on Iris and WTS/WTT lvl81 xbow/cleric on Iris
12/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, i want to buy a lvl90+ char on iris pm me on this and wts/wtt lvl81 ->82 alreaddy char FF to 76 5gap and with SOM xbow +5 fb now he has 80k++(still playing so it is raising) sp but you can farm some extra easy with the som 15mill incl and some elixirs and other stuff in storage pm me for more info or screens (name: Wabbit -> check rev6) start to offer :) i accept $ or chars but you can try anyother offer too or add me on msn but pm me for email
WTT 81 FF 90 S/S Iris & 75wiz/bard Iris
04/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I want to trade my level 81 FF Pure int s/s nuker and/or my 75 wiz/bard on server Iris for an other char on IRIS!!! IRIS ONLY OR! a very good char on a other server. The 81 FF pure int s/s nuker: 81 light/ 81 bich/ 81 cold ALL FF 170k sp left, so FF to level 88~90 2 avatars, 50 silk , devil spirit (dead) prem+ , grab pet. ( both 10 days) Good full blue gear and a 76+5 SOS shield. gold is negotionable



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.