Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LastChaos Universal | EP4

Discussion on LastChaos Universal | EP4 within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2019, 16:19   #121

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
Pwesty did help him for example with his website.

And he can still become a student. After all there is one in my class who is 50+ years old.
Pwesty start to help us for fix the old version of CMS damona (1.1) .... but he didn't found any problems and there were a big backdoor on it (we had to buy the new version because of this, atm UniversalLC run the version 1.13 directly from damona) ....

At the moment we are constatly working for fix any dupe/error/bugs and other stuff ... is not easy coding ... for sure is more easy destroy instead protect some stuff ... for that is more easy be hacker than developer xD.

Btw we will not close for that. All the problem that we are meeting we will resolve fast than possible and we will still improve the game

In the end i don't really understand this hate for Universal

Note: we were already aware about the Guild Warehouse dupe, and we started working on it a while ago, but nothing is simple. Thanks to this hacker we have the logs and we could continue to fix the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 16:58   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_filix View Post
Protection is about Stopping any Pack editor to Work , i don't and never will sell any protection against any dupe , and if you are smart enought , you know there are many dupe without a pack editor (some also public).

when you have a video of a pack editor working there , send me , than we can talk about my protection and trash again . Don't talk when you don't know what you say . @
ok i will do a video, you shouldn't think you are the only one with knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by universal-lc View Post
Note: we were already aware about the Guild Warehouse dupe, and we started working on it a while ago, but nothing is simple. Thanks to this hacker we have the logs and we could continue to fix the game
i can sell a fix for a small price if you want, and sorry about your server :/ you were the only one server i knew with fillipo "legendary" protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezona™.ॐ View Post
So I've got over 10 dupe methods on this server. I don't give a shit about guild storage. I'm upset that he's writing some shit that's not even true.
You haven't any private server? sad :/ (ps: this dupe was a bit easy to find, and it was writting in logs, but i have others without any logs^^)

you maybe have the sames, but don't talk like you are the only one, and the best here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck™ View Post
Und alle mekkern rum warum das Game stirbt lul
this game only die because somes ppl sell dupes, or make tools at an insane price.

Showing everyone that dupers can only attack, and can't even protect a serv show they real level.

Just try to make a server, and then 3 dupers will contact you to sell a legendary anti hack, anti edit, dupes fixed pack at an insane price.

They are the real problem, not me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2019, 18:29   #123

Quote:
Who the **** are you?

:'( i wont answer sry

pls universal-lc don't close your server, i wont do anything, i already proved stuff. and i gave you my real ip^^ be happy.
Old 01/06/2019, 19:44   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashLikeDupers View Post
:'( i wont answer sry

pls universal-lc don't close your server, i wont do anything, i already proved stuff. and i gave you my real ip^^ be happy.
we don't need real ip or something like that. We used the logs for fix stuff and we will not close the game for sure !
Old 01/19/2019, 12:57   #125

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 255/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by universal-lc View Post
we don't need real ip or something like that. We used the logs for fix stuff and we will not close the game for sure !
Anything new going to happen?
Old 01/19/2019, 15:17   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offensivkrieger View Post
Anything new going to happen?
We had little private problems ... by the way we are gonna release new patch soon !

New ranklist
New PVPtoken system
Too much fix
New items
Other stuff :3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2019, 20:22   #127

new patch is done
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2019, 13:34   #128

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Also langsam kommt mir die .dll Dateien zuspekt vor gestern waren es noch 21 Antiviren Programme und heute schon 25.

Old 02/07/2019, 14:57   #129

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
LCgg.dll sounds like Codex Anti cheat, might be something else though.
Old 02/07/2019, 15:04   #130

elite*gold: 80
It really doesn't matter what it is. I woudln't recommend anyone to play on a Server with Virus detections. But thats just my opinion.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/08/2019, 00:04   #131

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Also jetzt gerae noch mal gescannt und schon sind es 26/68 also irgendwas ist da faul und die Datei ist auch nicht gecryptet, genauso wenig kann das nicht nur das Anti Hack sein.

Old 02/08/2019, 00:41   #132

Quote:
Also jetzt gerae noch mal gescannt und schon sind es 26/68 also irgendwas ist da faul und die Datei ist auch nicht gecryptet, genauso wenig kann das nicht nur das Anti Hack sein.

New antihack is detected by antivirus cause new crypt and anti reengineer system just this ... for sure we don't send virus to our player ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
LCgg.dll sounds like Codex Anti cheat, might be something else though.
Naaa Codex is bad AF as anticheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 23:22   #133

Server ist Tot.
Old 04/15/2019, 12:50   #134

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by nano13371 View Post
Server ist Tot.

echt?