Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What class LC are you looking for?

Discussion on What class LC are you looking for? within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 10/21/2018, 08:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
The only 2 servers close to this are Last Chaos Brasil and LastWar2.0

My only issue with LC Brasil (and any old school last Chaos server) is that once you hit level 100 it becomes a massive grind because the experience needed to level takes a massive curve. Going up from 10-12 bil all the way to 70bil+ in the space of 10 levels.

You can hit 90 in 1 week playing 1-2 hours a day and then spend 3-4 hours for 1 level after 105. Too grindy, no one has this much spare time, what people fail to understand about old school servers is that you have the opportunity to fix this game and just decide to take the same path gamigo/aeria did by stating "it was like this in old school", people need to do better and stop following this trend.

You can make an old school server and still make it fun, just don't repeat these mistakes.

If someone could make it more bearable from 100+ on a classic style server, then it would be the perfect server. Let's just see how LastWar2.0 does it, they're the only other server at the moment following this sort of module.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2018, 13:54   #17

elite*gold: 10
perfect lc

max lvl 200+ / ~250
100% cast 100% mpc
Free PBI and EXP Boosters in ingameshop for ingamegold, MUST leveling in moraska ALL QUESTS ! , all clases NOT NERFED, no cooldown on tb sleep stone etc, pet lvling easy, petitems trader for ingame gold, armor daily quest kill 1000 different monsters for 1 pice of armor and its an 1x in 24h quest. dratan CS with flat pyramide. discord server.
Old 10/21/2018, 15:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmPara View Post
max lvl 200+ / ~250
100% cast 100% mpc
Free PBI and EXP Boosters in ingameshop for ingamegold, MUST leveling in moraska ALL QUESTS ! , all clases NOT NERFED, no cooldown on tb sleep stone etc, pet lvling easy, petitems trader for ingame gold, armor daily quest kill 1000 different monsters for 1 pice of armor and its an 1x in 24h quest. dratan CS with flat pyramide. discord server.
This sounds like every server that is out know, im sorry, but this aint it chief.
Old 10/21/2018, 22:11   #19

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmPara View Post
max lvl 200+ / ~250
100% cast 100% mpc
Bad server bro, sorry
Old 10/22/2018, 06:29   #20

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
This post is kinda useless because everyone has a different opinion. Some people would rather kill themselves than playing on a 200+ custom server, some enjoy it for some reason. Others prefer long leveling, other prefer pvp.

You can't create a server based on the opinions here and satisfy each individual. Do your thing and people will join, as long as the server is 'kinda' good.

I won't go in depth on how a server should look like, it's presentation and so on, because it won't help either.

As long as your server has done security and a good concept, people will come. Don't satisfy them and they leave end of the story.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2018, 07:00   #21

elite*gold: 26
Old school! Old school! Old school!

a few changes in the laca ball and good...

Fk customs server!

Last War 2.0!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2018, 21:29   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
This post is kinda useless because everyone has a different opinion. Some people would rather kill themselves than playing on a 200+ custom server, some enjoy it for some reason. Others prefer long leveling, other prefer pvp.

You can't create a server based on the opinions here and satisfy each individual. Do your thing and people will join, as long as the server is 'kinda' good.

I won't go in depth on how a server should look like, it's presentation and so on, because it won't help either.

As long as your server has done security and a good concept, people will come. Don't satisfy them and they leave end of the story.
Hey, maybe is useless for you, no one say nothing about start to create a server. I only open this post for see the DIFFERENT OPINIONS of every person.
Old 10/22/2018, 23:46   #23

Quote:

A prime example of this would be LCGN03.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2018, 12:42   #24

Well my perfect servers would be with theses rates

Kids:0%
Raging people: 1% (They give me fun sometime)
FairPlay people: 99%
Helpful people: 99%
Share between players: 40%
XP/DROP party: 70%
Asshle people 0%
Intelligent people: 85% (Maybe 90%)

Oh excuse me I badly read the title it was about Gameplay rates...well Idk

I pretty agree to @ "
Quote:
"he is pretty right, and I would add that, how people can say their opinion of a Good server while for a lot of them don't even know more than 50% of the game? don't ask them to craft a Tear of forgiveness they while leaving the server lol..... If you don't trust me, go to ask 50 different players which mob has the lowest level of Dratan...and tell me how many talks about Harpyes ;-).
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2018, 14:14   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerd9494 View Post

Raging people: 1%

Impossible today in LC (and so much game in all plateform) ...
But i agree lol
They play their lives on the game today..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2018, 14:52   #26

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerd9494 View Post

Raging people: 1% (They give me fun sometime)
XP/DROP party: 70%
Asshle people 0%

Oh excuse me I badly read the title it was about Gameplay rates...well Idk

I pretty agree to @ ""he is pretty right, and I would add that, how people can say their opinion of a Good server while for a lot of them don't even know more than 50% of the game? don't ask them to craft a Tear of forgiveness they while leaving the server lol..... If you don't trust me, go to ask 50 different players which mob has the lowest level of Dratan...and tell me how many talks about Harpyes ;-).
Who needs tears of forgiveness now tho xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2018, 05:29   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommzy2 View Post
Would like a classic EP 1 style server using latest server files.

- no jewels
- cap 50 and then slowly updating to 65-80-95-110-130-145 every few months
- x2 drop rate
- x5 skill point
- exp/10 but exp needed to level up/10
- multiple bosses on each map that drop good accessories, need party to kill
- 30% CDR
- x3 pet exp
- P2 ichi/scratching
- no PBI/XPB
- no dungeon time
- low level raid dungeons
- more party based stuff
I don’t know about some of these, but keep your eyes out 😏
Old 10/25/2018, 00:51   #28

Come to Dream Last Chaos. LvL Cap 230 (Easy LvL up), Easy to Get Stuff (Set-Wep 230), Windy blessing(LvL 2) as a Potion, Easy Affinity (Ticket In Shop) and you get 100k Cash every time u vote ( Every 12 hours) so if u like pvp server thats perfect
Old 10/25/2018, 00:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by perbacco View Post
LvL Cap 230 (Easy LvL up), Easy to Get Stuff (Set-Wep 230),and you get 100k Cash every time u vote
No, thanks.
Thanks
1 User