Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos War 2.0 [OLDSCHOOL]

Discussion on Last Chaos War 2.0 [OLDSCHOOL] within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2018, 16:28   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWar2.0 View Post
guy for now if you want to create an account you have to write me a pm on facebook

thanks and i will update you when it changes again
already done this morning... maybe you have to look in your message requests.
Old 12/10/2018, 09:10   #197

Just coming here for a few suggestions.

I know we don't need much SP in the server at the moment but for players in egeha right now, the SP is terrible.

Mobs only giving 2000 skill exp per kill when solo, that is 0.2sp per kill.
A lot of players in egeha are usually in a party of 2 or more players anyways, so that SP is reduced to less than 1000 sxp or 0.1sp per kill.
I have noticed you guys have increased the SP gained from the Sphinx mobs in dratan which is good, but for players 70 and above who didn't farm enough SP or just want more for the future, there is currently no way to earn any good SP.

Can I request that the SP gained from all mobs in egeha be adjusted? That way we can earn some respectable amount of SP when killing in egeha.

I know it's not "old school" but you guys have implemented custom exp tables and custom exp from mobs but I see no reason as to why the SP was left the same.

Idea: SP in egeha is terrible, make it x5 for all mobs in egeha thanks.

Also like this post if you agree with my idea to show support.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2018, 19:11   #198

Good afternoon friends,

the last few days we received messages from people and guilds asking for 2 things,
the removal of the set c2 from the server and a 2x all event.

First of all we wanted to remember that everything that is added in the game has a purpose, the C2 sets have 2 most used (set of exp) that because the server is classic and have a more ref exp, helps in gaining level more easily, the (HP set) he came to fix some old problems in the game, the clearest example and that Mage and Healer are like you say '' paper char '' with 2 skill are already dead, with that the server did not have to presence of these 2 char, this was completed because in lvl 50 there were only 2 people playing Mage according to the 50 ranking photo posted on our Facebook.

As we have already said before, who decides what will continue or leave the server are you, today starts a poll to see if it stays or leaves the set c2, in case the request to withdraw win, set c2 will leave in the Christmas update, who has the set will still continue with it, but will no longer have the buff until the set date expires.

Second topic, it is no longer a secret for anyone that we will open level in January, the date will still be chosen by you, and as always before we release level we open an event 2x all, but some people who are already level does not like the idea, but it will not be 2x XP, but 2x all so server for who wants to drop or make Gold. Leave us comments if we should have a 2x all or not. If there are other ideas please call us privately on Facebook.

Last War 2.0 Team

You can find the vote here:
Old 12/11/2018, 19:37   #199

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Good afternoon friends,

the last few days we received messages from people and guilds asking for 2 things,
the removal of the set c2 from the server and a 2x all event.

First of all we wanted to remember that everything that is added in the game has a purpose, the C2 sets have 2 most used (set of exp) that because the server is classic and have a more ref exp, helps in gaining level more easily, the (HP set) he came to fix some old problems in the game, the clearest example and that Mage and Healer are like you say '' paper char '' with 2 skill are already dead, with that the server did not have to presence of these 2 char, this was completed because in lvl 50 there were only 2 people playing Mage according to the 50 ranking photo posted on our Facebook.

As we have already said before, who decides what will continue or leave the server are you, today starts a poll to see if it stays or leaves the set c2, in case the request to withdraw win, set c2 will leave in the Christmas update, who has the set will still continue with it, but will no longer have the buff until the set date expires.

Second topic, it is no longer a secret for anyone that we will open level in January, the date will still be chosen by you, and as always before we release level we open an event 2x all, but some people who are already level does not like the idea, but it will not be 2x XP, but 2x all so server for who wants to drop or make Gold. Leave us comments if we should have a 2x all or not. If there are other ideas please call us privately on Facebook.

Last War 2.0 Team

You can find the vote here:
If you remove the exp covers, will the exp rate on the server stay the same or get adjusted? Just curious^^
Old 12/11/2018, 20:14   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
If you remove the exp covers, will the exp rate on the server stay the same or get adjusted? Just curious^^
you already dont need exp cover if you want since you can stack blessed iris with experience scroll and experience potion since some weeks but we will probably find a different source to get the same xp we wont do more xp because its already really fast to lvl up some people make 60+ in 1 day

maybe with new lvl cap in january we will up the lower xp again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2018, 17:36   #201

"maybe with new lvl cap in january we will up the lower xp again." - LastWar2.0

Yes please, doing this is always a good idea to help new players get to the latest updates quicker.
Old 12/13/2018, 22:50   #202

Hello dear warriors, because of the many requests of many players, as we always warn you in advance so that we can help, but for this as we always need your guess so that we help choose the best date, remembering that this update will be due to the request of the general group of all servers, we will release Level 90, now yes you will have lots to do!

Follow the Dates (Friday 11/01/2019 00:00) so you can make the most of the game and enjoy Uping !!! Our other suggestion will stop next week (Friday 25/01/2019 00:00), remembering that both dates selected 80 Level will have EXP zeroed, so that everyone starts the same as we always did, so warriors are going? You decide !

VOTE AT:

Today and tommorow you can drop magnifying glasses in procyon so if you wanna start on the server now is the time since you can farm sp and magnifying glasses to make gold!
Old 12/19/2018, 17:33   #203

Patchlog:

Removal of C2 Cover Buff
Added more HP to the C2 Cover stats
Christmas event activated
new package in cash shop
2x pet event extened for 1 day because of server problems
Old 12/21/2018, 03:16   #204

Uff wieso kann man sich nur per FB auf diesem Server registrieren?
VIP oder was?
Echt mies sowas...hab jetzt bock zu zocken und nicht erst in paar std. bis paar Tage...
Old 12/21/2018, 12:49   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by dombrowski95 View Post
Uff wieso kann man sich nur per FB auf diesem Server registrieren?
VIP oder was?
Echt mies sowas...hab jetzt bock zu zocken und nicht erst in paar std. bis paar Tage...
you should get an answer relatively fast
Old 12/21/2018, 15:21   #206

Quote:
you should get an answer relatively fast
Hello, i want to register in your game, how i can do this?
Old 12/21/2018, 15:22   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuecjd18 View Post
Hello, i want to register in your game, how i can do this?
write personal message on facebook
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2018, 15:36   #208

Quote:
write personal message on facebook
i wrote to admin in chat
i`m not good user of facebook, could you help me?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2018, 12:56   #209

elite*gold: 104
u pmed this one? they got 2 and i think the other one is not that active
Old 12/22/2018, 16:26   #210

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
u pmed this one? they got 2 and i think the other one is not that active
yep its this one, he answered me quick last time.
Closed Thread