Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Classic server] LastChaos 2 OldSchool

Discussion on [Classic server] LastChaos 2 OldSchool within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 07/18/2018, 08:26   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]QuestionLastChaos View Post
give me more popularity then or is somenthing you can't do ? #Awesome
Why dont you get it alone? After all its your server, you are the one making profit of it.
I think they are both right, its proven, no matter what kind of server you want, you keep putting in some custom **** - its only eye-candy. The worst is that you usually use stuff from old servers of yours and just drag and drop folders around.
Some things in addition to classic are nice, like small boost to underrated classes, improved horse/dragon buffs, increasing exp/sp gain as party has more members (something similar to how TK Baller buff works). But replacing classic raid bosses with some glancy, fancy calypso bullshit, replacing classic pets with calypso **** or any other kind, introducing more uncommon pets in server with lvl 100 cap and calling it still classic...I wouldnt know to choose between - is it funny or sad actually.
But like I said earlier on pages, you do this intentionally, you are happy with 10-20 players because you cant handle bigger community. This way you can always close your server after a while with an excuse that you are reopening, changing stuff to get more community, to give better player experience etc...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 13:41   #77

elite*gold: 1470
Update n°3 News Armors/changes/bugs fix

Tier 2 All Characters
New armors level 100 the armors will come with full b6 set all part 100% Secret Property) (design ramslo electric) include helmet lv 100 b6 casting 30%
you can get the armor by your owned Raid boss character in the raid Belfist temple (epic sound music backround)

this map are accesible once a day with a item card teleportation available at Tier 2 quest npc manager and also on itemshop for player want to make more than 1 per day
respawn Elite Guard : 20 minutes
respawm time Raid Boss : 9 minutes
recommended players 4+

Drop rate:
Sacred Rune 100%
helmet 10%
armor 20%
Pants 40%
gloves 50%
boots 20%

Elite monster will drop only Sacred rune with 10% chance

removed calypso, Horse get back to normal
bug fixed on costume shop npc
bug fixed boots rogue level 37
set 95/97 fixed defense power
effect ranking title fixed
Add Pet Merchant Polly
add Green Herb Leaf to Polly merchant
add all horse color to Polly merchant
add all Drake color to Polly merchant
add customized card for horse
add customized card for drake

What Next is Coming Soon?

New character [NightShadow]
You need a level 100 normal character to create a NightShadow
Start level 90 with gears on juno
add NightShadow master on juno
fairy +15 effect purple
Special SP map for nightshadow
only 2 armors and 2 weapons + 2 wing
gears level 90
gears level 100 (tier 2 electrick)
all skills/buffs reduced level learning, reduced power balanced character
skill 90-100

Have a good game on LastChaos 2 OldSchool

Old 07/22/2018, 13:48   #78

I want to register but the Homepage has an error
Old 07/22/2018, 14:25   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]CryTime View Post
I want to register but the Homepage has an error
Hello , tell me wich problem you got with register on homepage

(i have test right now to create 1 account and it worked 100% succes)
Old 07/22/2018, 15:31   #80

"Oldshool"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 16:02   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kistrick View Post
"Oldshool"
Yeah, don't you see? He is just adding more classic stuff, nothing new in it
Old 07/22/2018, 17:02   #82

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
why you care about it? its his server and he can do whatever he wants, if its for him oldschool, so let him do his thing. None forces you to play on this server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 19:32   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezona™. View Post
why you care about it? its his server and he can do whatever he wants, if its for him oldschool, so let him do his thing. None forces you to play on this server.
If there is a rule that says a person isn't allowed to comment about servers negative sides /give negative feedback, I will gladly follow up to the rule. Otherwise I will keep commenting good when its good, bad when its bad. Way he goes gives wrong first impression, gives false impression of what oldschool/classic is. For any/all other future developers, players, there should be strict line of what oldscool represents actually. This server is definitively not the one that represents it. The only oldschool thing is slightly easier sp farming, rest just doesnt fit in here. Leveling, equip farming, raid bosses and even pvp has nothing to do with oldschool.
Old 07/22/2018, 19:42   #84

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
If there is a rule that says a person isn't allowed to comment about servers negative sides /give negative feedback, I will gladly follow up to the rule. Otherwise I will keep commenting good when its good, bad when its bad. Way he goes gives wrong first impression, gives false impression of what oldschool/classic is. For any/all other future developers, players, there should be strict line of what oldscool represents actually. This server is definitively not the one that represents it. The only oldschool thing is slightly easier sp farming, rest just doesnt fit in here. Leveling, equip farming, raid bosses and even pvp has nothing to do with oldschool.
You don't need to write everytime that this server isn't an oldschool/classic server, it's enough when you write it one time. And like you can see the admin changes it like he wants it and doesn't care about what you want. Because it's his server and not yours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2018, 21:35   #85

he need write this 10+time to make the server in bad position that all now more for me is only flammer this guys and same for the other called Kistrick
Old 07/24/2018, 00:19   #86

Wie viele aktive spieler sind zur zeit hier
Old 07/24/2018, 08:53   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal2711 View Post
Wie viele aktive spieler sind zur zeit hier
20/30 aktive Spieler sehen Videos Ereignis und mehr hier, um den Server zu sehen

Old 07/24/2018, 12:18   #88

Old 07/24/2018, 14:40   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
haters gonn haters and wil post everytime anything bad to make me as bad server thank you try to mak your server at first before arguing others admin server thank you in advance .

well dont count the count total watch this video haha haters !

Old 07/24/2018, 14:58   #90

Received Thanks: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]QuestionLastChaos View Post
haters gonn haters and wil post everytime anything bad to make me as bad server thank you try to mak your server at first before arguing others admin server thank you in advance .

well dont count the count total watch this video haha haters !

You are literally the first human on this earth to ever brag about a 50 view video on YouTube
Thanks
2 Users