Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Last Chaos Brasil (Old School)

Discussion on Last Chaos Brasil (Old School) within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Reply
 
Old 03/31/2018, 22:12   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
How can i fix problem with right click button on mous? it doesnt work after update (cant turn camera). I had these problems on lc usa before but i really have no idea how i fixed it except for reinstalling and doing all the updates again (which i cant do atm cuz im on limited connection)
Hello dear player, in what language are you playing?
To solve the problem, simply substitute a file in LastChaos Brasil / Data / Etc / ps.dat.

Let me know which language you usually play, which sent a pacth to you.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.



Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/31/2018, 23:09   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Chaos Brasil View Post
Hello dear player, in what language are you playing?
To solve the problem, simply substitute a file in LastChaos Brasil / Data / Etc / ps.dat.

Let me know which language you usually play, which sent a pacth to you.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Im using english language

It still doesnt work :/ i tried all other languages too, it doesnt work still. I tried google the problem but no results to help me

EDIT 2:
Now this is what I call responsible admin that pays attention to players!
He kept in touch, although first fix didnt work, second one did, thanks!


Oziris1205 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2018, 12:56   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Was mir noch einfallen würde, was man auf jeden Fall einführen könnte, ist bei den Rüstungscovern, die keinen Helm dabei haben, ein Invi helmcover in das Paket rein zu packen
xeff3ct is offline  
Old 04/04/2018, 13:18   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,151
Received Thanks: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACΞ™ View Post
Also ist das von Grunde genommen ein ganz normaler Server nur mit bissen höhren Rates?Dann verstehe ich ehrlich gesagt nicht den ''Hype''
ist oldschool, hat stil


Desarija is offline  
Old 04/06/2018, 13:40   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 10
Sind irgend welche deutsche am start jetzt lade ihn ir gerade runter

kann mir einer sagen wo man sich da regestriert xd
linke11 is offline  
Old 04/06/2018, 14:12   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by linke11 View Post
Sind irgend welche deutsche am start jetzt lade ihn ir gerade runter

kann mir einer sagen wo man sich da regestriert xd


Nutz doch am besten Google Übersetzer der integriert ist in deinem Browser
ƐӾƇƐĿĿƐИŦ is offline  
Old 04/06/2018, 14:14   #112


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,303
Received Thanks: 7,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by linke11 View Post
Sind irgend welche deutsche am start jetzt lade ihn ir gerade runter

kann mir einer sagen wo man sich da regestriert xd


Die Seite ist bissl ****, sehr durcheinander usw.
(Hab den Link von Frezona, habs nämlich auch ned gefunden. xD)


Edit: excellent war schneller hmm
epvpers LUL is offline  
Old 04/07/2018, 12:49   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 180
Update note 04/07/2018

Renovation of the Iris Coins / Points store.
Bug fixes.
Fruits event activated.
Event Sweets.

Fruit and Sweets Event:
When hunting monsters all over Iris, it is possible to drop Fruit, Lollipops and Roses.

* Duration of the event: Day 04/07/2018 09/04/2018.

If you use the same ID on another Last Chaos, change the password immediately.

Regards,
Last Chaos Brasil
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2018, 13:51   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 10
Exellent ist ein lappen der kann gar nichts
linke11 is offline  
Old 04/09/2018, 13:42   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 65
Dear Brasil lc admin,

so far i really like your Server, but i still have a few suggestions to improve gameplay and fun while playing.



- Give us some alternate lvling paths - right now at my lvl ( 127 ) the only effective way to go is Sorcerer Ghost , so what about push exp in ebony mine, floraims cave, to make it worth lvling there ? also we would see some other sides of this beautyful game except thomb and " Almas " ?

- Rework Hand Drops so it will be something Special when u get em, add Drops like candles, chocolate and this Kind of stuff.

- Rework Moonstone gambling


Keep up the good work
Thugonomic is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/09/2018, 21:03   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugonomic View Post
Dear Brasil lc admin,

so far i really like your Server, but i still have a few suggestions to improve gameplay and fun while playing.



- Give us some alternate lvling paths - right now at my lvl ( 127 ) the only effective way to go is Sorcerer Ghost , so what about push exp in ebony mine, floraims cave, to make it worth lvling there ? also we would see some other sides of this beautyful game except thomb and " Almas " ?

- Rework Hand Drops so it will be something Special when u get em, add Drops like candles, chocolate and this Kind of stuff.




Keep up the good work
Hello dear player, we will be analyzing the ideas presented, thank you for sharing new ideas <3
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2018, 17:00   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 19
@

Maybe you shoud make a discord server with a language's channels for us? This will be better for players, because you don't have any forum and facebook fanpage it's not enought
Owieczka is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2018, 17:28   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owieczka View Post
@

Maybe you shoud make a discord server with a language's channels for us? This will be better for players, because you don't have any forum and facebook fanpage it's not enought

Hello dear player, we will be providing a forum in a few days, thank you very much for the contact <3
Last Chaos Brasil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2018, 13:17   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 106
Naja hilfe nimmt der Admin gerne an. Wenn was mit einem Account passiert(Er hat sich zu 100% eingeloggt), dann juckt es ihm nicht..
Ka warum aber er nimmt mir andauernd paar Items ausm Inventar, die ich zu 100% nicht vk oder verschenkt habe.
Habe den gedanken auf zu hören, weil ich garnicht vorran komme wegen diesem kack.
AmaZinGHaZeNr! is offline  
Old 04/13/2018, 13:18   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmaZinGHaZeNr! View Post
Naja hilfe nimmt der Admin gerne an. Wenn was mit einem Account passiert(Er hat sich zu 100% eingeloggt), dann juckt es ihm nicht..
Ka warum aber er nimmt mir andauernd paar Items ausm Inventar, die ich zu 100% nicht vk oder verschenkt habe.
Habe den gedanken auf zu hören, weil ich garnicht vorran komme wegen diesem kack.
Weswegen macht er es denn ?


xMoOment is offline  
Reply

Tags
last chaos brasil, last chaos old school, lc brasil, lc old school, old school



« [EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos | [Release]Alles was ein GM braucht »

Similar Threads
Last War/Last Chaos NG EP II Old School
12/19/2015 - Last Chaos Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi all , there a new last chaos oldschool server EP2 'Original!' What new Original Shops Hard Exp System Max Level 175 Original Maps and more Original Pets Original Sets Original Reporting System



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.