Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STATIK CHAOS

Discussion on STATIK CHAOS within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 11/07/2017, 18:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
you really call that Player Play your Server you saw that:

Online Users
Most Online Ever
Total Accounts
Total Characters

this Login Problem with send error only at your Server all other Server work fine for me so i am not as stupid to unzip it wrong
Yes congrats? Its in a beta test and LCGN03 just came out. Im trying to help you get your client working. I will have a tutorial ready for the others. shortly so they can activate there account.
Old 11/07/2017, 18:58   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatikChaos View Post
Yes congrats? Its in a beta test and LCGN03 just came out. Im trying to help you get your client working. I will have a tutorial ready for the others. shortly so they can activate there account.
STATIK wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 pm
It may be your character then, I have deleted your character try making a new one and we will give you the old items.

We have removed the bug that caused your character to be bugged.

my answer at his Forum was:

what for an Character Oo i never create any char because i never logged in your Server because while i type my username & Password and press enter i got instant send error !!
Old 11/07/2017, 19:04   #33

elite*gold: 80
Typical Server in cooperation with Rezasdemon. Not worth the time looking at it.
Old 11/07/2017, 19:11   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by #LiQuiD. View Post
Typical Server in cooperation with Rezasdemon. Not worth the time looking at it.
That is fine if you don't want to. Just know with custom code comes new challenges and bugs that are bound to happen. Its a new security system that enables users safe accounts that can't be accessed by people who "buy databases" and get credentials for accounts that is not theirs.

For everyone having problems activating your account here is the tutorial.

We hope to see you on the server!!
Old 11/07/2017, 20:10   #35

still cant Login game still got send error after try Login game ill put normal the username & Password in the empty fields after press enter i got send error only happen at your Project all other LC Servers i can Login easy !! so if you cant fix the Problem you not find many Players at your server
Old 11/07/2017, 20:36   #36

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull1928 View Post
this server is 1 fail not work good server tell me unactive accout-.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satane View Post
not work,unactive accout- too
Old 11/07/2017, 20:49   #37

Quote:

why you double post it 1 time is enough lol -.- better you fix the Problem that i dont got error when i try Login game that Problem is only at your Server all other Servers where i Play work fine for me
Old 11/07/2017, 21:11   #38

Peacefull please stop replying here when I'm talking to you in Skype.
Old 11/07/2017, 21:29   #39

i can Reply where i want i also speak with the other Players where answer on that thread so ist allowed
Old 11/07/2017, 21:43   #40

Quote:
i can Reply where i want i also speak with the other Players where answer on that thread so ist allowed
Yes but your spamming thread about the same issue that is already being worked on.
Old 11/07/2017, 21:53   #41

Quote:
Yes but your spamming thread about the same issue that is already being worked on.
i not spam i just say you make double post thats all and now i wish you a good evening tc and good luck with your server
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 22:26   #42

I think you ought to improve a bit like putting some money at first putting a stuff startpack like this
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 07:30   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull1928 View Post
I think you ought to improve a bit like putting some money at first putting a stuff startpack like this

Thank you red,
We currently have that in the works this is just to test stability of the server and security. Thats why the cash merchant sells items for 1 gold. But we appreciate the feedback and if you think of others please let us know.

Statik Chaos Team
Old 11/08/2017, 17:15   #44

any News about this Server anybody of the People who answer in this thread can Play at this Server?
Old 11/08/2017, 17:31   #45

Quote:
any News about this Server anybody of the People who answer in this thread can Play at this Server?
Playing it now.

Tags
last chaos