Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Elibrium [Episode 4]

Discussion on Last Chaos Elibrium [Episode 4] within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 08/28/2017, 08:19   #91

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybeR167 View Post
was willst mir damit sagen veni aka noob peinlich was aus dir geworden ist und ich stehe gegensatz zu frezona und co stabil in real also laber ned wenn mann keine ahung hat
Was hab ich dir jetzt getan?
Old 08/28/2017, 12:49   #92

elite*gold: 913
Quote:
was willst mir damit sagen veni aka noob peinlich was aus dir geworden ist und ich stehe gegensatz zu frezona und co stabil in real also laber ned wenn mann keine ahung hat
Hör auf so zu stressen ich habe Elibrium down gemacht nicht Frezona weil ich persönliche probleme mit dem ADM habe.. Frezona hat 0 damit zutun also stress ihn nicht so zu
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/28/2017, 12:51   #93

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -AWESOMEx3- View Post
Hör auf so zu stressen ich habe Elibrium down gemacht nicht Frezona weil ich persönliche probleme mit dem ADM habe..
And you find funny to doing that for kids problem ?.

Such an egoïst act, people are playing on and want to play in Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2017, 13:01   #94

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
hahah schon peinlich was frezona und co wieder abziehen hahahha endlich is mal guter server raus und dann muss mann in ddosen weil mann sonst nichts machen kann sag einfach nur fack auf meine hater elibrium best server ever hahah frezona ich warte auf euch lappen auf mcs und dcs und lasst doch diesesn kindergarten mit ddosen aber naja anders kennt mann euch ned zeigt einfach keine geistige reife hahahh kids MFG Cyb3r und der server is viel besser als mach andere server ohne scheis da bekommt mann auch nichts in ***** geschoben und deswegen wollen frezona und co denn down machen naja hoffe adm von elibrium last sich sein porjekt ned zerstören
Patrick ohne witz jz, ich hab dir das jz schon gefühlte 1000x gesagt mach endlich mal einen Deutschkurs... meine 6 jährige Nichte kann da besser und ohne Rechtschreibfehler Texte verfassen... und musst du dich denn immernoch an DCS/MCS aufgeilen? junge es is immernoch ein Game, eine Fantasiewelt und nicht das echte Leben.

B2T: Server is nicht grad gut, Cash lastig, Unfreundliche Com, Donate via PSC dort total fürn ***** und insgesamt einfach nur son halber billig abklatsch von Burberry, aber wem es gefällt...
Old 08/28/2017, 13:02   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerd9494 View Post
And you find funny to doing that for kids problem ?.

Such an egoïst act, people are playing on and want to play in Peace.
When u got problems with guys u stay and look how they grow? and dont forget to give applause old men.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2017, 15:57   #96

Quote:
When u got problems with guys u stay and look how they grow? and dont forget to give applause old men.
Oh well Ok, tell me what the problem then? You've been losing your life, your wife or family due of him?.

If we talk about money then, I've been spending money on this server and now I can't play due of you so please give me your Adress. I don't like to solve my problems on Internet, I ain't got skills to give any payback. But in my life I can, so tell me where you live, like this we solve our problems together? Isn't that way we act when we're want to solve a problem ?.

So, use your Internet skill find his address and got meet him, or stop telling me your bullsht problems that don't even exist if we cut off your Electricity or Internet. So as I was telling you, such an egoïst act.

Oh, and don't forget to applause kid.
Old 08/28/2017, 16:03   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerd9494 View Post
Oh well Ok, tell me what the problem then? You've been losing your life, your wife or family due of him?.

If we talk about money then, I've been spending money on this server and now I can't play due of you so please give me your Adress. I don't like to solve my problems on Internet, I ain't got skills to give any payback. But in my life I can, so tell me where you live, like this we solve our problems together? Isn't that way we act when we're want to solve a problem ?.

So, use your Internet skill find his address and got meet him, or stop telling me your bullsht problems that don't even exist if we cut off your Electricity or Internet. So as I was telling you, such an egoïst act.

Oh, and don't forget to applause kid.
PM me I will send you all.. you dont need to spam this thread longer

edit: invest your money in other thinks like diapers for you and not in a p2w P server who die after 1 attack then you dont need to flame me
Old 08/28/2017, 16:15   #98

immer wieder lustig der kindergarten
Old 08/28/2017, 17:17   #99

Quote:
PM me I will send you all.. you don't need to spam this thread longer

edit: invest your money in other things like diapers for you and not in a p2w P server who die after 1 attack then you don't need to flame me
Don't you know where to find the Private message by yourself?

About spamming thread, you're the worst to talk about.

Ohhhh, really funny such an intellectual answer. You should rename "Einstein" it would match perfectly with your advance stupidity.

I don't need you to manage my money, I spend my money where I want to spend it. If you don't have enough money to spend it where you want don't think that everybody is like you.

Buying diapers... A dude that Ddos a server tell me that .. Lol, go find a work and made yourself a life stop being such a stupid egoïst and kid.
Old 08/28/2017, 17:58   #100

Admin please ddos Awesomes Server Vortex
Old 08/28/2017, 18:20   #101

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 3,572
Quote:
hahah schon peinlich was frezona und co wieder abziehen hahahha endlich is mal guter server raus und dann muss mann in ddosen weil mann sonst nichts machen kann sag einfach nur fack auf meine hater elibrium best server ever hahah frezona ich warte auf euch lappen auf mcs und dcs und lasst doch diesesn kindergarten mit ddosen aber naja anders kennt mann euch ned zeigt einfach keine geistige reife hahahh kids MFG Cyb3r und der server is viel besser als mach andere server ohne scheis da bekommt mann auch nichts in ***** geschoben und deswegen wollen frezona und co denn down machen naja hoffe adm von elibrium last sich sein porjekt ned zerstören
Ouuu wenn das die Feministinnen sehen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2017, 18:21   #102

Vortex is eh off
Old 08/28/2017, 18:34   #103

Old 08/28/2017, 18:37   #104

I get MFC application has stopped working when i try launch LC.exe.
Old 08/28/2017, 19:37   #105

Server is back online!