Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos

Discussion on [EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 03/14/2021, 07:32   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Chris du versuchst es auch überall. Der Enjoy LC Server ist Scheiße und bleibt es auch. Die Spieler haben genug von eurer Herrschaft und eure Lügereien und Hacks, ihr schreibt im Forum, ach ne ihr heult im Forum das die Spieler abhauen, im Spiel lasst ihr sie nicht in Ruhe, beleidigt sie ohne Ende, da werden die Familien mit rein gezogen und tyrannisieren ist eure Tagesaufgabe. Ihr lasst die Spieler ja noch nicht mal Arenazeit machen und mit deinem Ele stimmt sowieso was nicht, liegt an deinem Macro Recorder. Der Admin rafft es nicht einmal und kann die Logs nicht lesen, DESWEGEN nutzt ihr alles was ihr habt. Verlogen bis zum geht nicht mehr. Nun kannst du dir das wieder drehen wie du es brauchst, ist ja nichts neues bei dir .
Please stop talking nonsense, you do not even understand what logs are, and in general, in principle, you do not understand what you are writing, this is too difficult for you. We always respond to every violation and describe the situation in detail, if we have offended you in some way, please give normal arguments where we are wrong, we are people too and can be wrong.

Dear players, on March 10th, there was an unpleasant incident. Our website and forum are temporarily unavailable due to a fire at the data center. We have restored our site, the forum will be available on March 22, the hosting said that our data is intact, we just need to wait until March 22.

Today the site is available, the game was not damaged in any way, because it was located in a different data center. We apologize for the temporary unavailability of the site.

We will be glad to see you on our server, we have made many new updates that may interest you, while there is no forum, you can write to me on instagram.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 16:36   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
Please stop talking nonsense, you do not even understand what logs are, and in general, in principle, you do not understand what you are writing, this is too difficult for you. We always respond to every violation and describe the situation in detail, if we have offended you in some way, please give normal arguments where we are wrong, we are people too and can be wrong.

Dear players, on March 10th, there was an unpleasant incident. Our website and forum are temporarily unavailable due to a fire at the data center. We have restored our site, the forum will be available on March 22, the hosting said that our data is intact, we just need to wait until March 22.

Today the site is available, the game was not damaged in any way, because it was located in a different data center. We apologize for the temporary unavailability of the site.

We will be glad to see you on our server, we have made many new updates that may interest you, while there is no forum, you can write to me on instagram.
Lots of gamers are fed up with hearing your excuses, so give up
Old 03/14/2021, 16:58   #168

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,001
Quote:
Wrong, everyone is fed up with you guys. And with you i mean everyone complaining about hacks/corruption and what not with literally zero proofs at all.

If this server is so bad, then just ******* leave already. If you think people are hacking, proof it already. If you think someone is corrupt, then just proof it. People used to infiltrate other guilds with new characters to gain such informations but all you do is point at each other and say "no u ".

Also what the **** do you guys think logs look like? It's literally just text. What is he supposed to do?? Calculate the time inbetween skills? Sure you he can do that, but you do know that you will never have 100% the same delay, right? (also, rip to the storage of whoever is doing that )

Your name fits perfectly and maybe you should consider doing that yourself. Stop ******* complaining, start proving.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/14/2021, 18:24   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
Wrong, everyone is fed up with you guys. And with you i mean everyone complaining about hacks/corruption and what not with literally zero proofs at all.

If this server is so bad, then just ******* leave already. If you think people are hacking, proof it already. If you think someone is corrupt, then just proof it. People used to infiltrate other guilds with new characters to gain such informations but all you do is point at each other and say "no u ".

Also what the **** do you guys think logs look like? It's literally just text. What is he supposed to do?? Calculate the time inbetween skills? Sure you he can do that, but you do know that you will never have 100% the same delay, right? (also, rip to the storage of whoever is doing that )

Your name fits perfectly and maybe you should consider doing that yourself. Stop ******* complaining, start proving.

You're not playing on the server, are you? Otherwise you would know that many have already left the server. There are some good reasons for this.
Old 03/14/2021, 19:03   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiesoAuchNicht View Post
You're not playing on the server, are you? Otherwise you would know that many have already left the server. There are some good reasons for this.
VENI/MARIUS
There is enough evidence to be ignored and when you send it to the administrator there is always a statement (I don't understand) that the evidence is offensive when implicated in families unrelated to the game. So now continue to write your **** that was not even on the server :Hände runter:

They turn things around the way the administrator turns them, and it's always the ones who supposedly have no evidence.
Old 03/14/2021, 19:47   #171

Quote:
The server is at moment a bit empty. yeah its true. But not for this reason. The problem of this server is that it is really hard to get full chars. Specially when you pass 90% your ingame time in front of the arena.

The most old players of this server are playing in one Alliance and are owning all PVP events.

A lot of players come to server do not farm to get full chars , go inside the arena, get killed ( mostly one hitted) and starts to cry: you are hacking, cheating, using makti etc etc. They report to admin. When the admin reject the report they accuse him to favor the old players.

As Veni saied, when you do not like the server then leave it. Why you come each 1 Month back and talk trash on the global chat.

Greetings
tun_ger
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2021, 23:42   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun_ger View Post
The server is at moment a bit empty. yeah its true. But not for this reason. The problem of this server is that it is really hard to get full chars. Specially when you pass 90% your ingame time in front of the arena.

The most old players of this server are playing in one Alliance and are owning all PVP events.

A lot of players come to server do not farm to get full chars , go inside the arena, get killed ( mostly one hitted) and starts to cry: you are hacking, cheating, using makti etc etc. They report to admin. When the admin reject the report they accuse him to favor the old players.

As Veni saied, when you do not like the server then leave it. Why you come each 1 Month back and talk trash on the global chat.

Greetings
tun_ger
You live in a Draum world, you don't see the problem of everything just talking nicely, I laugh at your contributions mimimimi
Old 03/15/2021, 05:18   #173

Quote:
You live in a Draum world, you don't see the problem of everything just talking nicely, I laugh at your contributions mimimimi
Please attach screenshots where I answered you that I do not understand. If I denied you your evidence, this only means one thing, that your evidence is as empty as your messages here, which do not make any sense.

My server does not need to be loved and admired, but what I did really, I think, deserves respect, and not so that people like you come and carry bullshit.

Quote:

Greetings
tun_ger

You said absolutely correct things, I understood all this a long time ago and made it easier and removed many functions that I could.

Unfortunately, when the server is already 5 years old, one way or another, it becomes difficult for new players, it is also already boring for many, as soon as some more or less normal server starts, everyone runs there because my server has already got everyone, and this is normal and I I accept it.

But unfortunately I am not pleased with the fact that many mediocre servers have a huge online only because they issue helicopter cash. Such as killing the boss of monsters and passing through give cash for it, these servers do not even live for 1 year but steal a large audience online.

But I agree with everything you said.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/19/2021, 17:09   #174

laut Homepage nur noch 114 Spieler ingame und das noch mit Multi , gefällt mir und macht weiter so mit dem Server
Old 03/19/2021, 20:19   #175

Quote:
laut Homepage nur noch 114 Spieler ingame und das noch mit Multi , gefällt mir und macht weiter so mit dem Server
Nice proof that you all said all this before to get the server empty
Old 03/19/2021, 20:45   #176

Quote:
Wenn dich sowas glücklich macht, dann sei der Glück dir gegönnt.
Der Server durchlebt, wie jeder anderer auch mal, Gute Zeiten und schlechte Zeiten. Gerade ist der Server zimlich leer. Der wird aber irgendwann wieder gut besucht. Vom Content her ist der Server gut.

Villeich kommst du auch mal wieder zurück. Deine Nachrichten nach bist du nirgend wo gluücklich was LC angeht ;-)
Old 03/19/2021, 21:53   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalBro View Post
Nice proof that you all said all this before to get the server empty

na los chris mach doch etwas das der Server wieder voller wird, du bist doch der LC Gott ^^ sollte für dich dann doch kein Problem sein

Quote:
Wenn dich sowas glücklich macht, dann sei der Glück dir gegönnt.
Der Server durchlebt, wie jeder anderer auch mal, Gute Zeiten und schlechte Zeiten. Gerade ist der Server zimlich leer. Der wird aber irgendwann wieder gut besucht. Vom Content her ist der Server gut.

Villeich kommst du auch mal wieder zurück. Deine Nachrichten nach bist du nirgend wo gluücklich was LC angeht ;-)

welche Nachrichten meinst du genau wo du rauslesen kannst das ich auf keinem Lc glücklich bin?
Vielleicht bin ich ja auch noch auf Enjoy , vielleicht oder vielleicht auch nicht xD
Und das der Server wieder voller wird das weis keiner , oder doch frag doch mal chris , der regelt das schon
Old 04/05/2021, 15:32   #178

Friends, we are making a big update. We tried to take into account all the players' comments and improve all the features that we have, we are planning large-scale changes in almost all directions.

1. Our server will have 6 languages.
2. There will be changes in PVE / PVP for many classes.
3. There will be changes in the server economy.
4. The change will affect many old features and new ones will appear.

Unfortunately, we cannot say the exact date when the update will be installed, so we recommend that you follow the news yourself. I can say for sure that this will be done at any time from 7 to 9 April.
I think you will get more positives from this update.

For our part, we announce that after the release of the update for 72 hours, such events will be included as:
1. X2 cash online for all players.
2. X2 more items of equipment for fast leveling of equipment.
3. X2 more experience for the keeper.

We will be glad to see you in the game, there is very little time left before the update.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 18:27   #179

I have testing your server like to last 1 month, and think you have to change something. Actually the server is totally unbalanced, required like 1 hour for exp to lvl 185, the rest, have no sense like how take set 185, how many time you have spend on wonderland for drop exp for upgrade equpment lvl where you have to stay like every day with bot active (so afk), same for the rest.For example relic quest required like 4000-5000 item that drop rate is totally low and for take just ONE you have to kill many monster (i don't mean that you have to increase drop because is hard, but will be just boring).

Last update you have do, affinity, is totally impossible to gone, it's like to rest. Same for egg on the last update (for take egg you have to put helm but it remove all cover c2 that give better seals) and if you don't do that, p2 keep to block because can't take item drop cause u have not "egg helm".

There is so many item that you drop, for craft, affinity, for take weapon, like 4-5 potion, cash ticket, there so many things that have no description so you don't understand how it work and why you have drop. Same for reward seem you have not edit your own reward so you received always something that is usuelles (except for example bot system 7 days).

The gameplay game just annoying, incentive player to stay afk, to put bot h24 for farm, and there isn't any activity on pvp, pve, chat, so also the community don't exist, that's why there like 20 active player, the rest is inactive and afk and that's why you have serious difficult to have new ppl.

At least, there too many things that are usuelles, it's not necessary make on server like 50 things to do if nothing to these has been perfectly.

Honestly i have try to search you on game but never i have seen yuu (also if you was invisible on ch1 i have search on chat every times), that's becuase i just wanted to give to you my own experience on your server.

I'll keep for now to play your server for the next days just because i want seen if you put serious change, you can find me on game (Write me on pm if you want my id).

Is that not attack to your server, but just tip that you can listen or not from your player. (I know, that also others player blame same things).

P.S Cash system is ok. But there usuelles item and potion that no one take, so you should removed for have more orderly the shop.
Old 05/01/2021, 12:20   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelton View Post
I have testing your server like to last 1 month, and think you have to change something. Actually the server is totally unbalanced, required like 1 hour for exp to lvl 185, the rest, have no sense like how take set 185, how many time you have spend on wonderland for drop exp for upgrade equpment lvl where you have to stay like every day with bot active (so afk), same for the rest.For example relic quest required like 4000-5000 item that drop rate is totally low and for take just ONE you have to kill many monster (i don't mean that you have to increase drop because is hard, but will be just boring).

Last update you have do, affinity, is totally impossible to gone, it's like to rest. Same for egg on the last update (for take egg you have to put helm but it remove all cover c2 that give better seals) and if you don't do that, p2 keep to block because can't take item drop cause u have not "egg helm".

There is so many item that you drop, for craft, affinity, for take weapon, like 4-5 potion, cash ticket, there so many things that have no description so you don't understand how it work and why you have drop. Same for reward seem you have not edit your own reward so you received always something that is usuelles (except for example bot system 7 days).

The gameplay game just annoying, incentive player to stay afk, to put bot h24 for farm, and there isn't any activity on pvp, pve, chat, so also the community don't exist, that's why there like 20 active player, the rest is inactive and afk and that's why you have serious difficult to have new ppl.

At least, there too many things that are usuelles, it's not necessary make on server like 50 things to do if nothing to these has been perfectly.

Honestly i have try to search you on game but never i have seen yuu (also if you was invisible on ch1 i have search on chat every times), that's becuase i just wanted to give to you my own experience on your server.

I'll keep for now to play your server for the next days just because i want seen if you put serious change, you can find me on game (Write me on pm if you want my id).

Is that not attack to your server, but just tip that you can listen or not from your player. (I know, that also others player blame same things).

P.S Cash system is ok. But there usuelles item and potion that no one take, so you should removed for have more orderly the shop.
Hi, I am always glad when a person utters well-founded criticism, and I have no doubt in your words, they make sense. I will try to change and listen to your advice.

I am in the game quite often, you can contact me on the discord, I always answer there. Also, I am always on the forum.
Thanks
1 User