Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Last Chaos Chit-Chat

Discussion on Last Chaos Chit-Chat within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Reply
 
Old 11/13/2018, 13:06   #1546

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,829
Received Thanks: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by epvpers LUL View Post
Du hast LC gespielt. Was? D:
hä xD war das erste eine frage?
Fox is offline  
Old 11/13/2018, 13:10   #1547

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 670
Looks like @ won't respond, or did I miss it?
Veni/Marius is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2018, 18:00   #1548


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,166
Received Thanks: 7,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
hä xD war das erste eine frage?
ja
epvpers LUL is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 09:27   #1549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 11
for Veni ///haha joke the fail in web maybe is u have said and not sure , u renember fail akan(by rezatek) 1 years ago is with files azazel , ah yes for is all said azazel are bad files and we have fail 1 years ago when secretdesire have open with fk noob Jackie, but nobody know how fix this files how create custom interface or other,only i see is assasin take some system at gn03 he have already try with unreal,SecretDesire and coding yes is good is one boy i rly like than other with RomeOst

and for website we created again new version ( with support language and other ) because one boy have release the website with backdoor u know who is veni

any lc has them problems, when he opened 300 , gn03,gn02 too , destiny ,aio


And Second explain my u do what for SD because for said some **** u are here xd just for sell account or other / maybe deth is u friend but i totaly stuf
and LC his only to train me for my later ,
u can all at other server or other i totaly idc , if you want to stay on your life on lastchaos it is, that you do not understand anything in the game
you pretend to be a good with frezona the best rest warmonger for hack, and he have create security for lastchaos , and flippo, ( rezatek too )

By Revenge

Looks like @ won't respond, or did I miss it?
so veni i am not here all time and i dont loser time with u , u do what for lc community

And
is LastChaos can become a good game it takes a lot of time is coding in C ++ / C # but why make it have 300 players its not serve anything it's just a waste of time because LastChaos is a dead game anyway
All Good dev exit lc because anyway the game are dead , for the rest he keep on going lc is only for money

now it's clear to you
antalex is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 10:27   #1550

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by antalex View Post
for Veni ///haha joke the fail in web maybe is u have said and not sure , u renember fail akan 1 years ago is with files azazel , ah yes for is all said azazel are bad files and we have fail 1 years ago when secretdesire have open with fk noob Jackie, but nobody know how fix this files how create custom interface or other,only i see is assasin take some system at gn03 he have already try with unreal,SecretDesire and coding yes is good is one boy i rly like than other with RomeOst

any lc has them problems, when he opened 300 , gn03,gn02 too

And Second explain my u do what for SD because for said some shit u are here xd just for sell account or other / maybe deth is u friend but i totaly stuf
and LC his only to train me for my later ,
u can all at other server or other i totaly idc , if you want to stay on your life on lastchaos it is, that you do not understand anything in the game
you pretend to be a good with frezona the best rest warmonger for hack, and he have create security for lastchaos

By Revenge

Looks like @ won't respond, or did I miss it?
so veni i am not here all time and i dont loser time with u , u do what for lc community

And
is LastChaos can become a good game it takes a lot of time is coding in C ++ / C # but why make it have 300 players its not serve anything it's just a waste of time because LastChaos is a dead game anyway
Well you were online multiple times when I've responded, mentioned and told you in each thread.

I don't really understand what you mean with sd because your English to bad for me to understand the meaning.
If you meant I only got access through the backdoor, that's not true, how do you think it got there in the first place?

And I only use LC to learn Coding atm. Helps me to learn even more than in my company since I only learn php etc. there first as basics.

And what do you mean with that I don't understand anything ingame? That doesn't make sense to me.
As I said, LC is only there to sharpen my coding skills (and maybe if I want to play it with friends).

I don't know what warmonger or romeost have to do with this.

I was just telling you that all of those servers had problems and both me and frez could have abused it, but we didn't

You acted like those servers are invincible to attacks, but they are not. None of them are.

You said that frez would do nothing, by which you probably meant he cant harm them. But me and him had more than one opportunity

And did I understand that correctly, you are Revenge? Well Revenge, If last chaos is not worth it and is dead, why do you want to open a new server besides SD?
If it's a waste of time, why even waste more?


Looking forward to a response.

(Sorry if there are typos, I'm in school on my mobile)
Veni/Marius is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2018, 10:36   #1551
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 11
For the rest i am ok , for SD i ask nothing not gold or other i do all free u can ask at deth or redlovy ^^
Just when i see people said best hacker frezona u or awesome where is logic

I know a lot of people doing LastChaos for money after for closer , yes i confirm

LastChaos i have learn a lot of things for my later
and for Next Server i will work lilte time with adm red( anyway it will be my last server)
because frezona said : all new server will be test by my and awesome maybe u too idk
universal took the time for make lc before destroy lc maybe test ...
and for my english sorry
I do not speak much English
antalex is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 10:45   #1552

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by antalex View Post
For the rest i am ok , for SD i ask nothing not gold or other i do all free
Just when i see people said best hacker frezona u or awesome where is logic

I know a lot of people doing LastChaos for money after for closer , yes i confirm

LastChaos i have learn a lot of things for my later
and for Next Server i will work lilte time with adm red( anyway it will be my last server)
and for my english sorry
I do not speak much English
We definitely are not the best hackers, ain't going to say that.

I only wanted to let you know that we could have harmed those servers if would have wanted to do so. Because you said frezona couldn't have done it.
Veni/Marius is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 10:52   #1553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 11
yes I know, but must stop saying all the servers are **** because adm is not even known
and for is want hack

I know that lastchaos is already expensive now if u dont know coding c++/c#

like to say the source hardchaos said is **** it's just soyra dont know how use source
antalex is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 10:56   #1554

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by antalex View Post
yes I know, but must stop saying all the servers are **** because adm is not even known
and for is want hack

I know that lastchaos is already expensive now if u dont know coding c++/c#

like to say the source hardchaos said is **** it's just soyra dont know how use source
Hard Chaos source's features are good, security is not, example anti cheat.
Veni/Marius is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 10:59   #1555
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 11
yes but anyway soyra will not change anything on the database it has kept all the same thing ,database,juno he make nothing in server is just copy hardchaos not more
look website said security: but not have ssl first
antalex is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 11:02   #1556



 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,312
Received Thanks: 1,053
you mean this Anti Hack from Warmonger? @antalex

.Frezona.™ is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 11:04   #1557
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 11
yes that awesome to ask a redlovy
but u cant nothing with this u dont have cpp/h np.dll
and this is by my
so good luck if u dont knoww how put xd
so u can share frezona
just 3 people know how insert hahahahah
antalex is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 11:12   #1558



 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,312
Received Thanks: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by antalex View Post
yes that awesome to ask a redlovy
but u cant nothing with this u dont have cpp/h np.dll
and this is by my
so good luck if u dont knoww how put xd
web.cpp
Attached Files
File Type: rar Revenge.rar (108.2 KB, 10 views)
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 11:15   #1559
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 11
xdddd u seriously one noob i never see in lc frezona xd where is u web.h np.dll and all web.cpp
because if u have all u can esay find fail for SD , gn02

frezona when u open lc said my , but i think never xd
antalex is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 11:44   #1560



 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,312
Received Thanks: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by antalex View Post
xdddd u seriously one noob i never see in lc frezona xd where is u web.h np.dll and all web.cpp
because if u have all u can esay find fail for SD , gn02

frezona when u open lc said my , but i think never xd
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.