Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos For Gods !!:D

Discussion on Last Chaos For Gods !!:D within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2013, 22:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Das ist doch total lw wen mann kein cash laden kann für welche wie mich ich finde es geil wen welche unnötig viel cash laden und denn noch gegen mich in pvp verkacken
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/05/2013, 03:25   #17

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Laut letztem Wissensstand ist die Werbung auf Elitepvpers für Hamachi-Server nicht mehr gestattet, daher: #Closed

Melde dich bei mir, solltest du auf einen Root-Server umgestiegen sein.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Gods Of Shaiya [EP4]
04/18/2013 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 35 Replies
After a little over a year away for family reasons, I'm back. Shaiya Heroes was the server I left as a legacy. And I'm glad to see that it's on for that long. Searching with old friends and analyzing comments here and there - and playing - I realized that many private servers have become boring and monotonous. Characters super powerful, pvp meaningless and unbalanced. Then I thought if it could be modified. I remembered the old days of Shiaya U.S.. Several people then began to ask me for an...
[S] Rising Gods Acc [B] PSC
04/21/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wie im Titel schon steht, suche ich einen Rising Gods Account Auf dem Account sollte ein Stuffe 80 Allianz Char sein, egal welche Klasse&Rasse . Und der Account sollte auf dem PvE Realm sein. Wer mir einen "Verkaufen" würde einfach eine PM senden oder in Skype(icecrusader104) adden. Gruß&Noch einen Schönen Tag.
Gods please help me
04/15/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Please gods are very much like nooob of my way but I would be very grateful if I help you. I want a hack for dekaron version it is now. I tried secPortal 0.25b but did not please a lot you could tell me how to do to bring all creatures after me more please. You can give me a tutorial on this forum that I have not found one that work please can I help you? I want to hack to get that all the creatures