Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working BOT for Eternia classic

Discussion on Working BOT for Eternia classic within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Working BOT for Eternia classic

Where have all the bots gone?.....Seems easy to make due to game is easy to hack with CE.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Last Chaos] Eternia Games Classic and Fun Servers
01/01/2016 - Last Chaos Private Server - 39 Replies
Hello, everyone. This is TheChoppa, EterniaGames LastChaos administrator talking! I would like to invite you all to our community, Eternia Games. Last Chaos is one of the most famous and fun mmorpg games out there. If you haven't tryed it yet, you should! I'll try to show you a little of what you have been missing. We, Eternia Games, are the first private server to have an Episode 3 LastChaos Server, available right now for you to play, just as updated as the official server but with better...
[WTS] Eternia-Classic Acc´s
08/11/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
heyho =) ich vk hier 2 Accounts aufEterniaGmes-Classic Server der 1. Acc Ns 175 : -nacked
Buy Eternia Ep3 Classic Gold
07/19/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 3 Replies
Suche LC gold auf dem Classic Eternia Ep 3 server. Zahle 10 € PSC.
[SELL] Eternia EP3 Classic Gold
07/16/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Im selling a lot of gold ( there is nearly no limit ) on eternia ep3 classic server. 10 Euro PSC = 8b gold How-to-deal? You send me your PSC Code -> you get account data with the gold If you wanna buy a high amount of gold and you dont trust me we can trade step-by-step.
[WTS] Eternia Classic Rogue 140-145
07/05/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 3 Replies
Ich verkaufe meine Schurkin auf dem Server Eternia (Classic). Sie ist Assa und hat alles wichtigen Skills aktiv/passiv ausgeskillt bis auf den 102 Skill. Rüstung: Sie hat ein b5/6e Set lvl 106-107 +14 (Speed up,Cast up) Waffe: 133+15 g5 Cash Items: