Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KalOnline Proxy (Beta)

Discussion on KalOnline Proxy (Beta) within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KalOnline Proxy (Beta)

This is a (Beta) SOCKS proxy server with KalOnline packet sniffing feature.

Beta testing period:
June 18, 2010 - June 21, 2010 (3 days)

How to:
1. Install & Run Proxifier to proxy engine.exe's connections via 124.157.137.134:17180-17184 (SOCKS4).
2. Run KalOnline and login.
3. Make sure Alumni chat is enabled.
4. Enter 'snoop' in normal chat windows to turn on sniffing (enter again to turn off).

Warning & Limitation:
1. Disconnect every 5 minutes.
- If you want to test longer than 5 minutes, please write down your public IP address here. I will open new dedicated/unlimited proxy port for you IP address.
2. Only 1 public IP address.
- This is very risk, you may be blocked by InixSoft because IP banning. So, please make sure the account you will use on this testing is not an important account and make sure it is never been related with your important accounts.
- In commercial release, chaining feature will route traffic back to your computer (standard SOCKS proxy service must be installed) and use your Public IP address to connect with KalOnline server. This will reduce risk of IP banning which is caused by someone else.

Comercial releases:
1. Basic plan (1 EUR/Month)
Release date: coming soon
Features:
- Unlimited Sniffing
- Proxy Chaining
- Auto Pot
- Auto Behead
- Auto Splash
2. Professional plan (3 EUR/Month)
Release date: not sure
Features:
- All Basic features
- Packet Crafting (send xx xx xx ... & recv xx xx xx ...)
- Packet Scripting (with easy scripting language like lua)
- Including with sample scripts e.g. simple attacking bot

Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2010, 14:14   #2

Cool, with this you can harvest all your clients user/pass/pin's so easily ;p

Nice work though, interesting service. The IP banning is quite an issue though. With everyone being routed through a single proxy server, it can take just a single person to fk it up for everyone >< But well, the Professional plan works around it
Were will the proxy be hosted? The total trip time might make for some rather undesirable latency...
Old 06/18/2010, 15:58   #3

elite*gold: 281
yes, ya can't be sure that they don't log the logindata :-/
and if someone with hacked items connects via proxy it's possible that inix bann all other accs with same ip...means all accs that connected through proxy...
Old 06/18/2010, 16:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoDuo View Post
Cool, with this you can harvest all your clients user/pass/pin's so easily ;p
True, user/pass/pin are visible on proxy server.
However, account scamming is not a smart idea and not profitable anymore cuz today it is very easy to send C/S a personal info/id to restore your stuff and ban scammer.

If you wanna test but still worry on your account security, you may use my noob account (U5SElYE7/BIKS2e/398602) to test.

Quote:
Nice work though, interesting service. The IP banning is quite an issue though. With everyone being routed through a single proxy server, it can take just a single person to fk it up for everyone >< But well, the Professional plan works around it
In comercial release, traffic will be routed in this manner...
Code:
   [engine.exe]
       \ /
   [Proxifier] : intercept, reroute traffic via SOCKS proxy
        | <---- client's Public IP
   enclypted
        |
        v 
   [KalProxy] : decrypt, modify, encrypt
        | <---- proxy's Public IP
   enclypted
        |
        v
   [ClientProxy] : standard SOCKS server
        | <---- client's Public IP
   enclypted
        |
        v
   [KalServer] : Hanin, Naraeha, Bango, ...
Quote:
Were will the proxy be hosted? The total trip time might make for some rather undesirable latency...
Commercial server is planed to host in Europe. However, a beta test server is hosting in Asia.
Old 06/18/2010, 17:52   #5

Im not suggesting that you intend to log login data, especially considering you wish to make a business from this service. My point was simply that it would be easy

I have every faith that your service is working though Ill pass on testing sorry. I have my own private version, slightly different setup but same result.

Thanks for the diagram, but yes, it was clear how you intended to route data in the commercial release. It gets around the same IP problem. Additionally your clients will have the option to chain to yet another proxy to keep thier IP hidden from the kal servers.

It will be fun to see what sort of things people come up with once the scripting feature is available =)

Best of luck to you!
Old 09/11/2010, 20:28   #6

kann das einer übersetzen in deutsch?
Old 09/11/2010, 20:36   #7

it's about time you start teach how to speak/read English.....
Old 09/14/2010, 20:46   #8

can u post tut vido !?

thanks