Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pissed Of Kal

Discussion on Pissed Of Kal within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/25/2010, 04:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
hmm dunno how big some peep's ego is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need some help im getting pissed off
06/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
ok so last time i bought 2 keys from srokey for swsro2 online, never got them ... 10$ lost, now i just bought 1k silk i filled in all the info , sent money got reciept, gave them id,server,char name THEY WONT FREAKIN PUT THE SILK IN MY ACOUNT how long will it take?
PISSED OFF KAL
05/26/2010 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hey is there a working uce for Pissed off server?????
PISSED OFF KAL
04/27/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi habe mal ne frage zu dem pissed off server denn ich seheh da jede 2. mage oder jeden 2. ic rummlaufen mit nem cooldown... ich kann aber niergendswo was über nen hack auf dem server finden... kann mir vllt einer weiterhelfen?:confused:
Mad, Pissed Off.
11/17/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
So many Flyff Private servers and ALL of them but FlyForFame Suck, you get LAAGS you get Disconects, your PC Freezes. Wth, you guys are creating servers even on Root that suck, fix your damn bugs and then put them online. Is there a server that is Online at the moment wich is a Pserver but a GOOD one, so i can play longer then 1 minute. I dont like FFF because no CS Sets and No Pets. please i need help and were the hell is Evolution Flyff, last time it was in Beta.
Pissed at TQ
08/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
First of all to all the DB buying dumb asses out there, upping their equip, playin lotto whatever. Stop wasteing money and play on a private server. I mean who the hell is dumb enough to bulk when you can get it for free. Second TQ just nailed the last nail into their coffin. How long before all the bulkers thanks to lotto ect, and the potency crap get their chars maxed out? TQ is gonna be left with nothing but bulk buyers with full gear and how different is that from playing a free server...