Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] Freezes

Discussion on [Q] Freezes within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] Freezes

hello , in int server everytime i`m almost killing the mobs it freeze , like when i press on spin and the mobs almost die the window freezes , i've a good pc so its not about my pc , any solution to this issue ?
Old 07/12/2020, 12:57   #2

Spam ESC a few times, everytime u open up ur horse window (Hotkey: E) U'll get freezes. limiting ur FPS can also be an option and helped me alot with high cpu useage of kal
Old 07/13/2020, 04:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorkii27 View Post
Spam ESC a few times, everytime u open up ur horse window (Hotkey: E) U'll get freezes. limiting ur FPS can also be an option and helped me alot with high cpu useage of kal

ye i tried that , i did limit the fps still same freezes when mobs about to die ,

and i'm playing with the table daily on screen , i tried to close the table and play it wasn't lagging , so its with the kalonline all kind of ingame windows that cuz the freeze , so is there any chance to fix that table ****?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Freezes At Login Screen
11/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey guys ive just gotten this problem i have ran silkroad for 2 years and just today when i login the screen freezes before i login right after it passes the boats in the beginning it freezes up. Anyone know the problem? dont say graphics card or anything because i have been running this game fine until today. Fucken Joymax
screen freezes
10/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
before in my pc they were only dc and now in game screen freezes. ?why
Cyclone freezes graphics w/ new patch
05/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I'm running Windows vista and everytime I, or anybody else uses cyclone, my graphics freeze. I can still hear myself jumping and moving. I can stop this problem by loading my task manager which makes my graphics unfreeze. This only happens when I use cyclone around any players, monsters, and portals. I asked my friend who was also using Windows Vista and he had the same problem. I contacted TQ and this is what they said. "Greetings, We have tried and it doesn't happen to us. Can you...
Mouse cursor freezes .
12/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
the mouse cursor freezes but the mouse it self mooves in the back ground and you cant see it . after 2 weeks of failure in the conquer online forum i decided to come ask for help here . and also during i play conquer and move my mouse the cyrsos switches to the usual windows cursor( the white arrow ) and the switches back . it happens so fast that u can barly see it . i wud make a screenie but it aint showing mouse cursor on the screenie . and i believe that this is the reason why my fb...
Bluescreen, freezes - alles im Eimer ;)
08/08/2006 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Mein Vater bekommt in letzter Zeit immer Bluesreens und Abstürze. Meistens geht das Laptop einfach aus oder es friert ein. Aber manchmal bekomme ich auch folgende Bluesreen meldungen: http://www.gwebspace.de/zocktempel/1.JPG http://www.gwebspace.de/zocktempel/2.JPG Driver IRQL blub - da versteh ich nur driver, also dürfte es ein Treiberproblem sein. Samsung Laptop, Windows Home (vll liegts schon daran -.-), SP2, keine Spiele und Shareprogramme. Habe mal im abgesicherten Modus eine...