Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

oldschool kalonline

Discussion on oldschool kalonline within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
oldschool kalonline

Hey y´all,

so since I am on no other platform I will just ask you guys here straightaway.
Since, for me the old days of kalonline were like 10000000 times better then they are atm, I might start an oldschool kalonline project after finishing my thesis(ofc good updates of kal might be added later aswell but nvm that for now)

I wanted to make a list to sum up the major changes that have destroyed kalonline.
I will just start the list and hope u guys will add something to it of what you think changed kalonline in a negative way...
so here we go:
1. 3rd job (and with no 3rd job, ug´s dok must be either taken out or nerfed against mobs)
2. f10
3. bosses dropping highest armor grade

aight go on what else you got?
and one last question.. would you play an oldschool server? I mean seriously original exp and no 3rd job etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2018, 23:27   #2

I looked for an oldschool server but couldn't find. Everywhere filled with g100 or whatever. I'd make the exp a bit higher because after all most people also play int and wasting too much time on a ps is'nt that optimal
Old 03/07/2018, 01:48   #3

If I would open a server I would for sure not make that to waiste ppls time... also would I aim to make more an original oldschool server then some stupid **** like u can see atm... btw mrshabaland kalonline 2.0 is starting soon and it seems to a little bit oldschool and lower rate atleast
Old 03/07/2018, 17:07   #4

elite*gold: 6
kalonline 2.0, 2018 engine, 5 classes, f10, all kind of new areas / gear, 3rd 4th job, ofc.. oldsql :P

there few people who would like to play a oldschool server, but these few people would have to donate 20-30€ monthly that the owner is able to pay the root.

and it would be totaly unstable / nonstop crashes cuz of the outdated and bugged files, and ofc alot of hacks/bugs would work aswell, as none do rly have a updated hs client/serverside for the oldest engine.

may u know now, why it never will happen again to see a kind of server like that, it nether will succes cuz of lake of players (that noobish com (egyptians) dont like to play lowrated, or me no hava maka lvl 75 nd 3rd jop in 1 day men, servers..)
Old 03/08/2018, 14:59   #5

Inix destroyed kalonline, simple as that

Then priv devs just followed with 3rd job and other ****, and here we are, no good servers whatsoever
Old 03/08/2018, 20:58   #6

elite*gold: 6
i would not say that inix did destroyed kalonline.

inixsoft is still a company who want to earn money, and if it would be still the same as it got devloped 1998, then that game would be dead since 2007-8.