Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failness of Kalish Kal (old Antrix)

Discussion on Failness of Kalish Kal (old Antrix) within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Failness of Kalish Kal (old Antrix)

Video do just show everything, to have something to lol about, watch at 1 hour 22min.

Old 01/11/2018, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
a desperate guy spending hours and making a video to say kalish server is not worth to waste time lol

ps: we are talking about a server which is not even started, it means it is incomplete

no offence i only see that you are hanging around here + rz and only trying to discredit peoples

funny part is in total you do not know something. for example kal shop which you are showing and saying pay2win it is clean one. is it why you are not creating a server and raging around?

you ran a server too and could get maximum 50 players it is not the mistake of other peoples

please stop the rage and try to create something better
Old 01/11/2018, 19:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon217 View Post
a desperate guy spending hours and making a video to say kalish server is not worth to waste time lol

ps: we are talking about a server which is not even started, it means it is incomplete

no offence i only see that you are hanging around here + rz and only trying to discredit peoples

funny part is in total you do not know something. for example kal shop which you are showing and saying pay2win it is clean one. is it why you are not creating a server and raging around?

you ran a server too and could get maximum 50 players it is not the mistake of other peoples

i wouldn't add anything more, you said it all
Old 01/11/2018, 19:47   #4

Quote:

+1 for that post. Hes constantly negative about everything and everywhere in kal. Fun fact beside: he plays int kal as we can see in kalmarket and he speaks about p2w pservers?

I remember tranxx server sorekal where pvp was fcking trash. Like the most unbalanced i have ever seen.
Old 01/11/2018, 19:58   #5

Quote:

i see you are in here since 2008, then u should know that i had around 1600 players on my first, and on all kind of others aroudn 500 players online, so, totaly bullshit.

yea i did waste a hour of my life meanwhile i did livestream it (was totaly bored had nothing 2do so..)

there is no release for that kind of shop, and it is always the same repack which you get from rev0, so it is a selfmade config means, they was goin to sell it.

next point, their official launch is at 15.01, so.. ofc it is fail if you just figure out how to connect today.

and ya all that kind of noobs on rz piss me off, cuz they talk shit and know nothing about.

another point of p2w, just donate 50€ there and ull have with full g60 thief 350+ evasion.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfg177 View Post
+1 for that post. Hes constantly negative about everything and everywhere in kal. Fun fact beside: he plays int kal as we can see in kalmarket and he speaks about p2w pservers?

I remember tranxx server sorekal where pvp was fcking trash. Like the most unbalanced i have ever seen.
Sorekal was my latest project right, and it was totaly unbalanced cuz u aint able to balance it with that lazy kind of coder who did it.

and no i dont do play kal on int since months anymore, just did rushed a shaman really quick to check it out.

just as e.G.

[PowerfulWideningWound]
PVPReduce = 19
Multiply = 6
GradeDamageIncreaseMin = 512
GradeDamageIncreaseMax = 627

gl on balancing with that kind of coding (Y)
Old 01/11/2018, 20:17   #6

Quote:
another point of p2w, just donate 50€ there and ull have with full g60 thief 350+ evasion
How can you get so much eva?
Old 01/11/2018, 21:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranX1337 View Post

[PowerfulWideningWound]
PVPReduce = 19
Multiply = 6
GradeDamageIncreaseMin = 512
GradeDamageIncreaseMax = 627

gl on balancing with that kind of coding (Y)
code a better one none stoping you
Old 01/11/2018, 22:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfg177 View Post
How can you get so much eva?
with some brain you can.

Quote:
code a better one none stoping you
i would if im able to, but im not.

if you saw different guys coding their stuff, you would know that rev0 is one of the lazyst one out there, just totaly fast coded to make as fast as possible alot of money, just sad that it works well, but why? cuz there is none else doin it for public (selling as license or something like that), and that's not all, he even do not sell completely working files, best e.G. is the Hanin's Mirror system, completely wrong calculated, bounded to the char (if it would be unbounded it do crash the server), sometimes they just dissappear.

im out of that thread now, just did want to show how stupid egyptian admins are these days, purchasing 2017 engine with shaman and dont even know what 2 do, but goin for alot p2w **** to make money.
Old 01/11/2018, 23:55   #9

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
I would say he sacrifised his time to show people that it's not worth to waste their time on this bullshit. That server seems to be clean revo's repack with some basic modifications which means they put insignificant effort into it.

He (Tranx) doesn't have to open better server to criticize others and to warn people about another server who wants to earn money on trash files, so ***** please stop trying to convince people **** isn't ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2018, 08:54   #10

Antrix will **** himself by time
Like he did last time
one time corrupt - lifetime corrupt
Old 01/14/2018, 13:23   #11

First TranX thank you for the info. I was thinking about to give it a try but on a p2w-server makes no sense and it's not even worth to start with. If kalish = antrix IT IS a ****** p2w garbage and the presence of a 5.char doesn't make it any better. The procedure will still be the same: starting lvl 1 first week, lvl 30 second week and IF it will survive 4 weeks the starting lvl will be 70. Regarding Antrix, there was no devotion from admin for his server but a huge "avarice" completely disbalancing donators to free users. This is nowadays the "cancer and decay" of ALL PServers. No one is trying to promote this game any more. For them this is just a tool of making profit. Maybe I am wrong but that's my opinion and AFAIK of many other kal-players.
Old 01/14/2018, 15:41   #12

ye.. the pserver servers nowadays are so trash... the point is... as everyone knows... ppl just buy the repacks and make it p2w... because all they want is the money... the sad point is (beside that so many Admins are corrupt).. if those Admins had any idea about economic system and marketing... they would earn more.. no seriously.. waaaaay more money with a balanced kalcash/droprate system, then they do with that p2w ****... also ´em pservers would last way longer... and have waaaaaaay more players... Admins just dont understand that those who donate.. will donate anyway... weather they get a 100% dss insanity and donation pet.. or just usual dss´s and horns.... I wish I had time... I was seriously thinking about opening a server... seriously sick of those egypt corrupt Admins who seriously have no clue of hosting a server...
Old 01/14/2018, 15:49   #13

just role out bango online s1 again. And dont forget to remove unbalanced mana meds and hp absorbs. This is the only true kalonline...
Old 01/14/2018, 19:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokkaebi View Post
I would say he sacrifised his time to show people that it's not worth to waste their time on this bullshit. That server seems to be clean revo's repack with some basic modifications which means they put insignificant effort into it.

He (Tranx) doesn't have to open better server to criticize others and to warn people about another server who wants to earn money on trash files, so ***** please stop trying to convince people **** isn't ****.

I heard there was a guy once called Arachne man I heard his files are insane :O but drugs&alcohol made him quit ://
Old 01/15/2018, 00:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjii123 View Post
I heard there was a guy once called Arachne man I heard his files are insane :O but drugs&alcohol made him quit ://
i also heard arachne got the files with punching lafreak