Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IntServer] Recent incidents

Discussion on [IntServer] Recent incidents within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/08/2015, 15:02   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troetenmonster View Post
Hacker kid got analed by hacker kid. You deserve it since u didn't play fair.
gg
kek, how many players would play fair if they had the opportunity to do unfair stuff as well?
Old 06/08/2015, 20:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by katze123 View Post
kek, how many players would play fair if they had the opportunity to do unfair stuff as well?
Relativation at it's best.
Old 06/08/2015, 23:55   #18

elite*gold: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by katze123 View Post
there is a quote saying "with great power comes great responsibility" and that's the point: especially if you have the ability to change passwords you should follow some ethical standards and not change the pw of some random innocent people to steal their stuff/geons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troetenmonster View Post
Hacker kid got analed by hacker kid. You deserve it since u didn't play fair.
gg
the slogan of epvp is "play less, get more". it's true that i wrote/used some tweaks to get more out of my time than others, but i always took care of fair players cause i don't want to harm them (or the game-community in general).

i think there is a huuge difference between using some "ingame hacks" and stealing (virtual) property thus it's not really right to put both into the same bucket.

just my two cents
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2015, 20:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma View Post
there is a quote saying "with great power comes great responsibility" and that's the point: especially if you have the ability to change passwords you should follow some ethical standards and not change the pw of some random innocent people to steal their stuff/geons.

the slogan of epvp is "play less, get more". it's true that i wrote/used some tweaks to get more out of my time than others, but i always took care of fair players cause i don't want to harm them (or the game-community in general).

i think there is a huuge difference between using some "ingame hacks" and stealing (virtual) property thus it's not really right to put both into the same bucket.

just my two cents
You didn't got your stuff legit so don't cry.
Old 06/09/2015, 20:58   #20

dude you dont get it or? Hacking other accounts is Way much Heavyer law issue than making an Bot in an restardet Online game. There is no harm to other player which is oon the same level than stealing Account and Stuff which is worth up to > 1000.
Old 06/09/2015, 22:05   #21

But that is normal in kalonline, if you annoy a good client from sandro he has blocked you.
Remind few years ago, if you said something again bene or bie you gonna blocked
Doesn't matter if you wanted to make your own platoon or you said when do you get your next db exp

If you get in conflict with his clients you gonna get blocked and automatically will be your char clean.

BTW he had a query to transfer your stuff to some one else
Same like he queried directly from kalbase to kalonline db.
Old 07/04/2015, 23:54   #22

I'm wondering how many players care about it, or better to say which ones. The only players left in INT are mostly hackers, or some old players who didn't understand that the game has died a long time ago. The new ones buy some geons with real money, and quit after 2~4 weeks cuz they figure out that it's impossible to play there, the server is crowded by cheaters. You are just wasting your time there, I'm pretty sure that the money you get there isn't pretty big, better move on... Make some backdoored ***** like the other guy sold his 3rd job files to private servers, or just move on another game. I repeat once more kal is dead, only the crazy coreans still play it. Greetings
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2015, 01:23   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma View Post
heyho, i'm posting this to inform you about some things that recently happened to me on the int server:

as you probably know i'm playing kal (mostly Hanin) for quite a few years, hence i have (or let's better say i've had) a good couple of accounts on int server.

due to some other changes inixsoft made during the last few months i'm not totally sure how far 5andr0's access currently goes, but your chances to be "safe" are definitley better if you've changed your password recently.

Greetings,
Mahatma
What character do you and 5andr0 plays on Hanin. What names?
Old 07/10/2015, 08:51   #24

sandro dont play anymore and DIMME make deals on hanin now i've talk with both of them :P Mahatma i think you got all stuff and money from them too )))

Tags
5andr0, dimme, kal, kalonline